What do you live for?

What do you live for?

Eventually to help people, right now to pass my exams so I get my degree

what degree?

The sake of my family

I've grown to resent them for it over the years but I try not to

videogames

To whitness the beauty of nature, special moments with others or alone, insightful thoughts, feeling when you arrived at goals or work hard towards them and much more.

My future gf

This

To meet my future Muslim gf

Friends & family

Who need reasons, if you have a fighting spirit.

But there's nothing to fight for without reason

my super personified version of ai

fight is reason

what Russbro says

Reasons have end, as they are satisfied. Fighting spirit has no end, because life is a fight with your weaknesses.

to be a businessman

to get high man lmao

used to live for my girlfriend but she broke up with me so meh

That's too close to the answer. lol.

I decided I just like keeping myself busy and learning/occasionally experiencing new things. I seem to have a tendency (call it genetic/chemical) to 'right myself' whenever I feel depressed, given enough time. Though my mood changes all the time (I might need lithium or something).

So, I don't have a reason in particular. I'm just going to keep going until I decide to check out. Also, I've secured a good career in the last 6 months, so the next 4 or so years of my life should be interesting.

shitposting on a Sino-Iberian palm oil farming forum

fat bundas, mariijuana and money.

to someday legally immigrate to the US and get citizenship

art, ideas, good friends, maybe someday a gf

... I think things will be better once I graduate, I'm not sure. Deep inside I have no clue.

Girls, weightlifting, making art and at the moment, skateboarding.

My family.

to see the future

I have a dream.

Getting high
Getting fucked

Cartoons

Go back to r9k stupid frog poster

Why

Anime ofc.

because i love this country, this culture, and i want to be part of USA society. this can sound stupid, but this is most important thing in my life

Bought some stuff from the darknet which I'm looking forward too

memes L O L

this. Its gotta happen eventually.

Sex robots

I'm rooting for you, user.

the lad

I have a contingency plan for April. After that I intend on killing myself.

Born to die, world is fuck.

I know there's some nut job out there weaponizing some super virus in some private lab right now. I'm cheering for him.

To create something people will enjoy

same

Soon.

I've let her go. I'm free from the thought of her and the obsession. My mind is cleared of her and I've been sleeping well over the last couple of days.

Now that that is gone, I have nothing to live for.

To bully weebs.

Can't give you an answer to that. I just enjoy every aspect of life, even the bad parts.

PROTIP: If you need a reason to live then you're already subconsciously contemplating suicide.

Giving up and coasting along. Letting go of all those outside things, finding a good rhythm and just letting life happen around you. It's the best.

Protip: kinda obvious

Habit

Not trying to be rude - really - but I just can't get myself to feel so emotionally attached to people like that. It's actually hard for me to imagine.

Part of the reason why I watch anime is to put myself in the characters' shoes and feel really emotionally committed to something, even if it's artificial. Save for when I'm in physical pain, it's nearly the only I cry about anything anymore.

I'm not good at getting close to people in general, though.

Not really. Ask a normie and they'll be all like "well my kids need me", thinking that having a reason strengthens their resolve. It's actually the opposite.

At least according to the Myth of Sisyphus, it's not science exactly

Not trying to be rude but have you been diagnosed?

nearly the only reason*
Missed a word.

I don't know actually, waiting for my parents to pass away so I can kms to be honest

Dank memes, chillaxing and benis. Seriously. And I am in my forties.

I get it. That's why the thought it happened seemed to special. It was a scary, unfamiliar feeling but it made me feel good. Turns out it was all bullshit and I hate my emotions for allowing me to fall for it.

Guess it's obvious to me then since i've been looking for that reason for years now.

No offense taken. Never seen a doctor (would worry my parents if they found out), but I figure I'm a sperg or something. I had more characteristic symptoms of the autism spectrum as a kid - they've been mostly ironed out through a lot of practice as I've grown up. If it's autism that made me the way I am, it's certainly paid off financially... so, whatever, I guess.

Actually good memes

For my daughter that will be born around September, my wife, and to make my family and friends happy, and to help them as much as I can. And to bring happiness to people's lives wherever I can.

investing in indonesia.

>tfw tired of living but too scared to off myself, hoping that things will get better

breasts and sleeping