I thought the new episode was actually pretty good what did you guys think?

I thought the new episode was actually pretty good what did you guys think?

same desu

The only good scenes were Hound scenes though.

bearloli

it made my grandpa upset :(

STANDING

Basically this.

Although I was kinda happy to see Araya get stabbed. Never been a fan of her character. Don't see how she's going to survive, although I know she will.

Even today that would be a very serious life threatening wound

Because he's the best character that has ever been on the show

I thought it was one of the better ones in recent seasons. Shit is actually starting to happen again

No grandson you crying during my Sunday handjob made me upset. The episode was great.

that knit shirt he's wearing looks comfy as fuck

Yeah he's the best character in the show by far

Yeah good episode, this season has been surprisingly solid throughout

At least they are listening to criticism and killing off Dorne and keep Dany to a minimum

Top tier episode. No bullshits. No dany. No fat dud.

D&D done really good

>go on facebook
>see a bunch of my normie friends posting "GET HYPE"
>feel connected with humanity in our shared hypeness

feels alright man

How blinded are you? the show hasn't been good since season 4.

>asks why he's not being punished by staying alive
>he finds his new group have all been murdered
>the man who saved his life was hanged as he watched his people die

hasn't he suffered enough? goddamn

I don't get why they hired an actor like Ian McShane to play Meribald in an episode called "Broken Man" but they didn't even give him that absolute show-stopper of a monologue he had in AFFC. Like I get it would have taken an ass-load of screentime, but McShane doing that monologue would have been total kino.

they didn't write this episode lmao

I liked it, Ian McShane was good as usual. Feels like it's not the first time I've seen McShane hung in a show though, can't remember which one though.

It was a little bit shapeless. I feel like they thought so too and that's probably why we had the slightly-shoehorned POTTERY of Arya's fakeout-death and the Hound's metaphorical resurrection.

But then I haven't disliked this season at all, really, E1 was a necessary evil and it's all been at least decent since then, Dany aside. But I've never fucking liked Dany, so the hell with it. /got/ is an irretrievably unpleasable fanbase anyway.

Shit has been happening you attention-deficit faggot. This wouldn't have been good without all the previous developments

Is that blini cat??? He looks... different....

Is the Hound going to rek those guys next episode?

implying it was the real arya

>he thinks season 4 was good

This show dived straight after season 2

His secret technique of killing other people faster than they can kill him.

she's going to live isn't she?

Nothing literally happened filler

>If I shank you several times, would you die?

If she was going to die, she'd just have died. They wouldn't have her stabbed in one episode and die in the next, that's just not going to happen.

only S1 was good

>filler

go back to your animu

Hahahahhhahahaha what an ugly deformed cunt.

And people claim Brits aren't inbred genetical trash.

only the treatment was good you fucking pleb

and even it got a bit shit around paragraph 3

She'll obviously gain some new super power from this shit if she's jumping off rooftops next episode.

It was filler you retarded piece of shit. Everyone knew hound was still alive.

Does the Rose Drawing that the one queen chick gave to the older bad ass chick mean the queen is just faking her conversion to that religious dude?

>adaptations that actually cover the source material consist of literally nothing but 'filler' because people already know what happens

you smart

didn't we just have 6 seasons of filler then because the books exist

It means Margaery has some sort of a plan and she needed her grandmother to go along with it when she asked her to leave King's Landing.

Congratulations you are not completely retarded

If Arya dies does that mean everything in her story at Bravos never mattered.

yes

to be fair there's almost no way to make her character arc narratively satisfying at this point but having to endure 2 seasons of her getting beaten with sticks to have her die without accomplishing anything would be really terrible writing

Braavos doesnt matter regardless of her dying or not

people are saying the "Arya" who got stabbed wasn't her, since she didn't have needle with her or some shit

NEXT SEASON
CLEAGANBOWL
FUCKING CONFIRMED

remember when the hound was giving arya shit for having a mentor that lost in a sword fight to meryn trant?
how hard must it have been for him to admit he got BTFO by a strong independent womyn?
meryn fucking trant would literally carve up brienne of tumblr desu

kill yourself please

are you fucking retarded fuck you dumbass a farmer with a fucking pitch fork would kill meryne trant

meryn trant literally got stabbed and killed by arya

That brotherhood without banners guy who talking was Lemoncloak right? He had a yellow cloak and they made sure it was very visible.

nice!

>plot stab for the stomach instead of the throat

>Minimal stronk women crap apart from Iron-niggers scene. Most notably:

>Kelly C was absent
>Brienne was absent
>Mel was absent (she's shit guys, face it)
>Arya and Sansa each had only 2 lines or something

>No middle-aged Bran.

>Jaime's character finally starts to fall in line with the books again.

>Ending is the definition of FUCKING CONFIRMED

Yeah, finally a good episode. If only the show hadn't been ruined by all the other ones before it.

it's her next test

jaime is still hopelessly enamoured with cersei though, I hope the riverlands arc is more fleshed out (maybe LSH and the BWB ambushing them forcing a retreat?) and Jaime eventually realises that he's a way better person without Cersei. This around the same time KL burns to shit because of Cersei

>genetical

She'll be saved by a surprise character reveal.

She'll be saved by Syrio Forel

the promo for next week pretty much confirms that NOT what will happen.

Jaime burns Riverrun and (probably) fights Brienne because of his love for Cersei. And after Tommen dies they'll be even closer.

Its them vs Dany (and Jon?) next season.

I'm glad he's back. Those fuckers are dead, I hope they show it.

>implying DABID would kill Brienne
>implying it is in any way remotely like post-redemption jaime (even the gutted show jaime) to foolishly conduct an assault that wasteful
Hell, even now twisted cersei-loving Jaime showed some of that expertise when he was shit talking the Frey's siege camp and their treatment of Radmure. The Freys will probably stupidly start some shit and then Blackfish springs a trap unleashing LSH and the brotherhood without banners to surprise the camp. Freys get executed ruthlessly, the Tullys save Edmure, Jaime regroups the army and understands that he underestimated the enemy

Why isn't this titled Cleganebowl?

C O N F I R M E D

I like that the Hound is back, but I don't get why did they portray the Brotherhood as a bunch of roaming, fanatical bandits.

>belong to a cult expert assassins
>deliberately make your target notice you rather than just kiling them
>only stab them in the stomach rather than stabbing them in the heart or cutting their throat
>be content that they died just because you stabbed them twice in the stomach and saw them jump off a low bridge and go underwater for a few seconds

>brienne of tumblr
lmao

When doe we get the MGSV Punished Hound shops?

>cult expert assassins

She wants her to suffer a slow death you knob sucking faglord

post unshoped now

also no autistic Arya staff-fighting

Hound is so badass he got his very own old open. a first for GoT iirc

fourth, actually
>S1E1
>S4E1, tywin reforging the swords
>S5E1, Maggy the frog's prophecy

welp
It was a worthy one atleast

believe it or not my flatmates who i watched with were like ''HUH? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?'' when that happened

never underestimate the stupidity of the modern audience

>>Arya and Sansa each had only 2 lines or something
they should have stabbed her in the back of her neck like they did with everyone else

Didn't her dumbass teacher get killed because he was caught offguard without a weapon? I really doubt she would repeat the same mistake.

Jaqen told The Waif not to let her suffer -- Waif disobeyed this.

Man that shit bugged me so hard.

That was my immediate thought.

My second thought is that she put her face on someone else, and will take it back after they die.

>Not poisoning the blade

POST IN THE FUCKING GENERAL YOU CUNT

IT IS A CONTAINMENT THREAD FOR YOU PLEBS

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

I liked Sansa, Hound and Arya scenes.
The episode was comfy enough to enjoy it.

Tbh, a bunch of stomach stabs and then dropping them into a dirty as fuck canal SHOULD kill her. Only slowly, and painfully as she either bleeds to death or gets some sort of horrible gut infection from all that horrible city water, and whatever shit got punctured as she was stabbed in the stomach.

What did he mean by this?

LUCIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they kind of became that. If he goes after them (and It's kind of obvious that he will), there's gonna be an explanation, as well as another appearance of an old character, similar to what happened in the last ep. with Benjen.

Nothing happened, it ended and i just sat there baffled by the nothingness of the episode.

Are we just going to have to wait till episode 9 and 10 till something actually happens?

And why are the brotherhood without banners murdering random peasants?

>Minimal stronk women crap

>I got beat by a woman
>Ten year-old stronk gurrrl Mormont
>Jon still an emasculated pussy
>Sansa goes behind his brother back
>Jaime still under Cersei's skirts
>Margaery "I was not retarded, I was just pretending" Tyrell

Yeah, whatever.

Stomach wounds are fatal, m8. Specially in unsanitary conditions, like in medieval times. Slow and painful death.

The music made the opening hella fuck*ng epic

I'm so fucking hyped right now

They should really do cold openers all the time, makes it feel much more kino

>muh action scenes