Why is she so perfect, lads

why is she so perfect, lads

She's so beautiful I can't take it

Mew lad

because you have shitty taste in women

If this post ends in dubs i will marry mew and have top tier gene children with her

If this post ends on dubs I will

sorry gents, dubs confirms she's mine

If only

these dubs say otherwise

no lads, watch and learn

The gets are terrible

damn it

Ill take her as my third wife

dubs confirms she gets to stay in my basement in the apocalypse

Off by one kenobi

Dubs confirm me and her take your basement and I get to be the one that fucks her

dubs confirm me and her get my basement and I fuck her in the ass and you get raped by the alien tentacle monsters outside

Faggots she's mine
ps I'm BLACK DEAL WITH IT WHITE BOIS

DELETE THIS

I just want dubs

>ywn just make out and not have sex but still sleep in the same bed in your underwear with mew

should I just end it now?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Riley, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Are you implying you get to have sex with MEW?

I miss this pasta

MINE

I love her, but her acting is bad and the movies she's been in are just as shit.
Fight me.

Too bad she's mine

You're half-right.

dubs inc

you are all unworthy

Not one of the waifuists but I don't think she's anything special.

She was in a movie with that guy that plays xbox all day and she was acting "drunk" and it was the worst shit ever.

Dubs make her mine

>10 cloverfield Lane
>That build up
>Start thinking she's Megan and was abducted by her own father, the car crash causing trauma/amnesia of some sort
>The whole doomsday shit is just a fable to keep her stuck with Goodman
>Makes less and less sense as movie goes
>inb4 IT WAS JUST A DREAM BRO
>Wait no, Maybe Goodman is just a huge perv and made all that shit up to get some lewd naive MEW pics
>mfw that ending
WHAT THE FUCK