Game of Feminism

Game of Feminism

>Sansa calling the shots
>Daenerys dominating everyone
>Cersei and Margery
>A little girl rules house Mormont
>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis, saves Sansa.
>Yara Greyjoy calls the shots and empowers Theon
>much stronk wymin

When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYme_34vA_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right around the same time you lost your virginity.

yup i noticed it too.Season 6 have gone full SJW feminist force,not even hiding it anymore,its pretty obvious

>Sansa calling the shots
You mean Jon Snow is carting her around to try and gain support for an army he's leading and using her name for legitimacy.
>Daenerys dominating everyone
Okay.
>Cersei and Margery
Their scenes are kino as fuck, your point?
>A little girl rules house Mormont
Which is in line with the books. The men of House Mormont have bad luck getting exiled or taking the black. So only the women are left to rule.
>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis, saves Sansa.
Okay.
>Yara Greyjoy calls the shots and empowers Theon
Which is in line with the books.

You're literally no better than SJWs who claim everything is racism.

SJWs have hijacked this train as soon as it became popular. D&D (cuck & cuck) are bringing it in line with mainstream culture. Which means political correctness through the roof and figurative castration of anything that could be mistaken for misogyny.

Lmao you're a retard, Sansa got BTFO. Stop with this shitty feminism meme, it's not funny, just annoying.

every show is starting to do this.

The show has has been like this since season 1 you absolute autist

Nah BS. I don't tow either line but she's gonna get ravens and save the day. It's as obvious and hamfisted seeming as merry and pippin rousing the ents.

I'll take it all back if D n D let Ayra bleed out though...

Yeah, it's "quality" television disguised as liberal propaganda like most television is. All men in the show are victim to "toxic masculinity" and slaves to the desire of women whereas women are pure, noble, without faults etc. The women who do have faults are because of men. George Martin's books even back in the 90s were always garbage and his nihilistic nonsense that invariably says nothing about the human condition because he insists that there is no reason who do anything and all men are demonic rapists who think with their cocks. The disparity of quality between GoT and Lord of the Rings is so wide I don't know how they are considered comparable.

All the cool stronk male characters are ded.

All we have left are women and Jon

Season 1? Before they killed all the men? Count how many Khals, Kings, Knights, Lords were killed off

The books had their fair share of women in power, but it was never as pronounced/bad as in the show.

Characters like Kevan, Mace and Randyll have completely lost their purpose (Mace is still great but he's a living joke right now), to make place Cersei, Olenna and Margaery. Kevan is the hand of the king, why the fuck is he so unimportant.

You forgot about
>Sand Snakes take Dorn no questions asked

The show has been degenerate trash since day one

Muh strong women
Muh gays
Muh sex scenes/nudity
Muh little people are people too!

It's as far away from a medieval setting as you can get.

LotR is closer. Which is saying a lot.

Every show and every movie, as for the GoT part you can see how silence feminist are regarding this show, before season 6 they were all like "WOMYN DONT MATTER IN GOT, THEY ARE THERE JUST TO BE RAPED AND OPRESSED OMG OMG OMG TRIGGERED"

>now they are all fine and dandy and suport the show, well done D&D you got your free marketing you deserve they will bring lots of their cucks to support your show!

>women are pure, noble, without faults

Sure, I mean look at Cersei. Incestuous dingbat going powermad and driving the realm into the ground. Flawless.

Yea most sex in this show has been either rape, or men paying whores for it. Or incest. Exactly as feminists see it. Men are either degenerates or cucks

>executes stannis
haha good one

Agreed. If they don't show them dying, they're as good as alive. Same with Aryas teacher.

Guys im noticing also that the season 6 have gone pretty soft.I mean:no nudity,no violence,no blood,nothing.It can have a pg rating,it can be shown on some kids' channel at this point and no one would care.

>no nudity
denny

im pretty sure she had a body double,so it kinda doesn't count.

She is displayed as a result of Tywin's cruelty and neglect, because she has no responsibility as woman other than to breed children she is a sympathetic feminist figure.

>Q: When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?
A: Season 2
The moment a show starts to get popular it gets "second season niggeritis". What made a show great to begin with: its faithfulness to original content, begins to take a back seat to political correctness and the show itself becomes a vehicle for "educating the masses to leftist doctrine".

Think of a show...any show of consequence in the last 20 years and apply this theory in a per season basis.

There is a war going on for the minds of the impressionable and most people aren't even aware of it.

HBO pioneered pandering to progressives in order to generate free publicity in the press.

No surprise that GoT is a victim of this pandering now.

It has also infected Netflix.

The only hold out is Amazon Prime and I hope to God, they change the system.

>She is displayed as a result of Tywin's cruelty and neglect
So are her brothers.

Did you completely miss the Yara and Theon scene this week?

I still think the Yara name change is fucking dumb.

What's this from?

Why did they do that? Was something wrong with Asha?

Why are you faggots so surprised. GRRM has openly admitted to being a feminist and social activist? If his books have it why wouldn't the show?

It was so people wouldn't confuse her with Osha.

Same with Hodor's name changed from Walder to Wylis to avoid confusion with Walder Frey.

I wanna fuck the tits off that one

Martin's life history consists of getting literally cucked by strong feminist women who used him to further their careers.

but user, there are stron women, there are gays, sex and nudity exist, and little people are people.

:(

Of course. All mainstream media is saturated with this shit. Only Trump or a nuclear holocaust can save us now.

It is literally the same thing with every major female character this season except cersei, every time a female character is introduced like the mummer actress you know the same thing will happen.

1: some guy is mean to her
2: she knocks over the braziers with her little finger and defeats them easily

Why is it wrong to criticize shitty contrived plots? Do you actually prefer the sand sisters to early Brienne? We never expected the red wedding, but it is almost certain that margaery will defeat le evil homophobe high sparrow. If she didn't, you'd cry.

season 5

so he lost his virginity in season 5?

way to go op!

Does a girl have a name?

Happens with every show, get people hooked and then start with the blatant propaganda

I'm certain the correct way to go about things is watch the first series then knock it on the head.

Shows like Game Of Thrones, House of Cards and The Walking Dead are all 100x better if you follow this\

Also

>mfw there are people on this board who don't realize they are consuming blatant propaganda

>If you discuss the blatant propaganda that means you didn't realise it
>we should not make threads about it

No, you fucking worthless faggot

nice post number
shame literally nothing about your post makes any sense

way to not get the point at all. He means the show/studios start with the propaganda, not the audience.

Medieval times

>Gays are evil sinners to be killed
>strong women raise kids/pop them out
>sex stays in the bedroom away from the eyes of people
>midgets would have been hidden away

>it's a pol baby gets triggered episode

>When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?

In retrospect, season 3. This is the season in which Daenerys went crowd surfing at the end. In that same episode we also had Yara getting the fifty best killers in the iron islands. Ygritte wrecking Jon. Stannis was basically already a shell of a character who took orders from Melisandre. Season 3 is also responsible for the quote

"All men must die but we are not men"

Tyrion would have been killed as a baby and no one would have ever known that the great lord Tywin Lannister had a literal freak in his blood line. The only way he would have lived is if he got a gig in the circus

>It's a clueless cunt who doesn't realize that all art is propaganda

get a clue, oh wait your IQ is way too low to even attempt to understand how you are being manipulated

save more memes to your memes folder user

>mfw I used to post this photo in threads to trigger Sup Forums cucks and now someone else is doing it

meme magic I love it

Tis true. And the point of no return was when they introduced the Sand Snakes and that horrible fight scene

Bezos is a total fucking cuck. There is no hope for Amazon Prime.

>Depicting women as competent is liberal propaganda

kek. Hating women won't boost your fragile self esteem. Trying having sex instead.

>get a clue, oh wait your IQ is way too low to even attempt to understand how you are being manipulated
Do you honestly believe that a tv show will make me stop smacking my bitch up?

>not realising that every branch of the plot is dominated by women

Like that would happen in a world set in the medieval era. I can take a couple of characters like Daenerys. But this has turned into feminazi propaganda

>it's a pol baby gets triggeered again episode

>Do you honestly believe that a tv show will make me stop smacking my bitch up?

fuck you're ignorant

I'm not triggered, I just switched off this tripe. It's obviously made for Americans with a mean IQ of 64

We can always pay for sex, its 2016 whats wrong with you? What sex has with hating on women check your arguments cuck!

Well they did kill off most of the lead males.

nah...it started in Season 2 with the change from the original material to make Robb's fiance a feminist foreigner SJW instead of a "beautiful woman from a less wealthy ancient house of good name"

There are changes going back to season one. But still nothing beats the line "all men must die but we are not men" from season 3. After saying that Daenerys got an army and that is when the show's direction was determined. In season 2 Daenerys was still a nobody who could have her dragons taken and she actually had some vulnerability so it wasn't full feminism yet.

Who's this semen demon playing Sansa?

competent women are rare

They are rarer still in a vicious era dominated by strength. To make up for this, women did what women are far better at than men: having babies and raising children.

Daenerys Turns Valar Morghulis Around

youtube.com/watch?v=WYme_34vA_Y

the only real change in season one was the straight up faggotry of Renly. In the books he was only hinted as being gay.

Full on feminism mode began when Robb throws away his family name to marry the battlefield SJW that lectures him about the common people.

Just stop man, you're only making it worse for yourself.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was "just" unrealistic women empowerment. Sadly, it's also about humiliating men as well. Observe the shit Jon/Theon get when they display a moment of weakness from their constant struggle.

haha ur epik funny user!
enjoy your show for women and cucks:)

Why is your picture "feminists ally vs. feminist" ? I don't understand your point.

Showfags don't realize George is a self-proclaimed feminist

In the books Robb Stark also dooms his family to marry Jeyne Westerling they just renamed her to Talisa. On the other hand, all men must die but we are not men is a D&D creation. Daenerys says that and then gets an army and frees the slaves and such in season 3 which is feminism on a whole other level then just changing one female character like that.

So fucking true. House of Cards was god tier when it was Season 1 (and perhaps even 2) and it went to shit right when they decided that Claire had to become an independent womyn who puts herself first and start fucking shit up for no good reason.

It's so bizarre because the reality is that femininity and leadership are incompatible traits. No woman has ever been a great leader through history. And the few who tried had to masculinize themselves.

im really hoping dany dies and it kicks this bs feminist shit to reality

>I don't tow either line
Yes you do and it's annoying as fuck. Stop shitting where you eat. Save this sjw/antisjw bullshit for redit.

On the other hand, most of those are equally or more retarded than they are supposedly strong.

>Sansa has always been dumb as fuck and is likely to ruin things very soon
>Daenerys can't rule for shit without a fuckload of people advising her and dick waving the three mythological beasts she received from someone else, and even then she's still a really shitty leader
>Cersei and Margery are fucked beyond saving, the former because she's pretty much the dumbest and most spiteful character in the show, and the latter because she found herself in the middle of the former's disastrous plans
>A little girl rules house Mormont and was also easily manipulated by the nice grandpa figure who used to work for a filicidal king not that long
>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis, saves Sansa, after being nothing but a walking failure and mocked by almost everyone in the show, not to mention needing to be saved from a bear
>Yara Greyjoy calls the shots and empowers Theon, who needed to be castrated and mind broken for her to have attain any relevance

If that's supporting feminism they are doing a terrible job at it. So maybe it's just the case that catering to the female audience by putting more female characters under the spotlight raises the number of viewers and makes more money for the producers?

Every show does that now. It's why I just stopped watching modern shows. Just propaganda really.

>anime
kill your self

We're not the ones with the feminism meme. You want it to stop, talk to the feminists.

>>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis
WTF executes Stannis? man I'm glad i stopped watching this shit

Yea I was really enjoying the show but then people told me about season 3 had literal cuckolding in it and I was sad

>mormont
yeah, but they put her in the show on purpose

why not one of those other houses who joined him? nope, the strong little girl it is
in contrast to weak little Robin Arryn

>the question is "When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?"
This began in the second season when the story began to be altered in ways that cascade further down the line from the original material and in ways that would appeal to the SJWs that whined and complained about the first season: blacks were added, feminists agendas were promoted and self-insert characters were created namely "Talissa" the SJW career woman in medieval times.

Changing some lines of dialog didn't really change the dynamic of what was happening in Danys case but I do agree does make it more blatant and simplistic for a wider dumber SJW audience.

Salladhor Saan is black in the books though and Talissa is just a replacement for Jeyne Westerling.

how the fuck does GE, News Corp and VIACOM benefit from "leftist propaganda"?

If you think details and facts matter to SJW feminists, you're the idiot.

It doesn't matter if in reality under it all Sansa, Daenerys, Cersei and Margery, Brienne or anyone else is incompetent. They *seem* stronk and powerful and that's all the feminists will focus on if you try in any way to confront or argue with them.

Oberyn's wife and Sand snakes just stab the king of Dorn and nobody bats an eye

>in contrast to weak little Robin Arryn
They are both being used by clever old men though.

Think about it, this whole thing might actually be about pedophilia.

If by blacks you mean Xaro Xhoan Daxos how exactly is that pushing an agenda considering that he is literally shoved in a case and presumed dead at the end of the season? Is it really pushing an agenda to make a character black just to kill them off later?

Jeyne didn't need to be replaced with a 21th century nigger feminazi.

this

rickon's getting flayed soon.

Blacks of any kind in a medieval setting is retarded pandering, especially in fantasy when it's too easy to write it off as "hurr fantasy, magic land its ok now".

Can we white people have fucking anything just for ourselves? Or do we have to share it with everyone else every time?

GRRM isn't an SJW and the books are way too nuanced and honest for him to be one. He's even said he prefers classical feminism over modern feminism in a BBC interview. Most of the SJW shit in the show is stuff modified/added from the books.

The question is: Who in their right mind would give a fuck about how feminists interpret some tv show, least of all try to engage into a discussion with them? The details and the facts remain whether they accept them or not.

Now, it would be a different matter if women were truly stronger and more powerful than man in this show, but that's simply not the case.

>all art is propaganda

good luck trying to believe that for the rest of your life bud

honestly man its only a story

GRRM is a tranny

There were blacks in the middle ages though they just were from elsewhere. Qarth is the furthest we have gone in the show so what if there is a black there? The point about the Qarth storyline is that Daenerys actually had vulnerability at that point in the storyline. When she had her dragons taken to the house of the undying it seemed she could have lost everything. That was the last we saw her being vulnerable. She was even more vulnerable in season 1 before the dragons were born. But by season 3 she had dragons, an army, etc and she got all smug conqueror and that is why I say this is fucking crazy feminism starting in season 3

You must be American

>That was the last we saw her being vulnerable
Those desert niggas with the golden masks would disagree, they almost killed her and her best dragon too.

How many stron women like in the show have you met? How many 10 year old girls have you met who were stronger and smarter than most people?

Also the Dothraki horde after she escaped from said golden mask niggas