What's with this guy's beef with Republicans and Trump?

What's with this guy's beef with Republicans and Trump?

I'm not even American (Hong Kong represent) but he seems so damn aggressive over shit that doesn't concern him.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcA_j23HuDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder that too.

He's has to keep forcing his Drumpf meme

It's because European women aren't having any babies so they need Muslim men to rape them :)

He's actually an American citizen now

He's still upset Trump called out his boyfriend Jon Leibowitz

It does concern him. He lives in America, works in America and is married to an American.

Oh shit, I didn't know that. Has upped sticks and moved everything to the States then?

he's a man who lived in a country with laws and culture he liked but left it to go complain about how terrible america is for money

Good lord look at that schnoz, it's like a rare diamond mined from the depths of southern Africa.

Because his job is to make fun of morons and Trump and his supporters are morons. What are you missing?

I don't think it's personal.
They hire him to do propaganda and he plays his role.
If his employer decided to become pro Trump so would Oliver.

TV celebrities are practically prostitutes.

He's been in the States for over a decade. Before Last Week Tonight, he was a correspondent on The Daily Show.

I actually don't see him shit on republicans too much.
Just trump. And that triggers Sup Forums.
And that's okay with me.

>What's with this guy's beef with Republicans and Trump?

They are stupid.

Bernie pls

Trump's not a moron. He's an awful human being, but he's not a moron.

Fair enough then, he can criticize Trump all he wants I guess since he's a Yank now.

I'm tired of these cunts telling me what to think. This is like a skit out of V for Vendetta.

HBO owned by time warner. Time Warner is funding the Clinton campaign. The end.

Learn to follow the money niggas

I bet you flunked elementary because you didn't like being told how maths work.

Then don't watch his show, dum-dum.

idiots watch TV, he's just selling them what they want

>He's an awful human being
in what way?

His primary audience are all rich, young, or highly-educated people, and those are heavily Democratic-leaning groups

it's fucked user, every single media cunt is shilling an agenda

You completely miss the point showing that you are in fact more retarded then that user, sucks to be you user. Sucks worse to be your parents.

this is true, anyone with a brain and internet should have cut the cable because it's such utter trash

Lack of material, trump is attention grabbing, there are no holds barred when it comes to roasting him.

John Oliver's job is to get ratings, that is all he is thinking about when he chooses his opinions.

Typical chinese life philosophy. If something is wrong with the world and it doesn't affect me, why change it?

Meanwhile in China
>Hit and run drivers turn back to finish what they started
>50% of the gas you inhale is smog
>Woman don't exist anymore because they all get aborted before birth

And you wonder why your country is a shithole.

I'm rich, young and highly educated yet my policies are more in line with historically Republican ones.

Go figure.

Hong Kong =/= China.

All of the things you just said doesn't happen here.

I enjoy it
His Trump episode has a pretty solid argumentation against the opinion of Trump most of his supporters share, and people actually try to reduce it to the last 5 minutes, which is fucking stupid

He's only done two pieces (that I know of) on Trump.

If it's an 80-20 split, that's still one out of every five people that doesn't fit in with the trend.

Also note that even among just Republicans Trump's support is weaker the richer, younger, and more well-educated you are.

Why are you ashamed of living in China?

Its okay, you live in a shit country where human life is worth less than the dog meat and chicken anus for sale.

>says the Amerilard

go cry over the south china sea more you fat cunt

He's not saying that everyone that is rich, young and highly educated all vote democrat, you fucking mong.

Im not ashamed, I love HK, I was born here and it's my home. Ethnically and nationality-wise I'm British, but I would never move there unless I absolutely had to. HK is pretty much everything that both China and even the UK (as it is now) isn't.

Tbh it sounds like you're missing out man. You should travel, go and see the world and dispel your misconceptions.

He is a puppet paid to attack Trump because the people who pay his salary are Democrats

This isn't hard to figure out

it's the current year i mean omg could you just like stop the racism we should import all africans so we can all smoke weed together lmao #bernie2016

It's not math, which is objective and rational. He's just manipulating you to adopt his world view. Total ideology.

I'm not, Hong Kong is probably great. But fuck you for turning this conversation into something serious.

>FUCK YOU

really hope Bernie wins, I already donated my entire student loan and would be pretty fucked if he doesn't make uni free.

Don't even respond to such an ignorant fool. He's either baiting or legitimately brain fucked

It genuinely changed my image of americans

Before this show I used to think americans would never listen to a foreigner about what they should do. In fact I would've thought they would do the opposite just to spite him.
But now that this guy is so successful I sort of have the same image of americans as swedes.

There is a containment board.
Please feel free to use it instead of shitting thus board up further

How many has he done for Sander and Clinton?

shitting up reddit2.0 would only improve it

Oh you'd rather 10-30 reddit GoT threads would you?

Fuck off cunt

Based Hong Kong. Glad you guys are still not corrupted by Democracy.

In the way that he exploits idiots by pretending to support stupid policies just to gain petty power as president, even when being president gives you very little comparative power.

cry more honey

>even when being president gives you very little comparative power.

Idiocy of the highest order, the President is the head of the executive branch which is incredibly powerful

Yes, actually. I come here to escape the political shit storm. I'm honestly more sick of this election cycle than I am of endless regurgitation of got memes.
That's saying a lot.

>is on Sup Forums
>doesn't want to enjoy the greatest reality TV show of all time

You do realize the reason Trump is doing so well is because he had his own reality TV show? he knows how to manipulate the media. The U.S elections is the only patrician reality TV.

Also GoT is leftist trash, no wonder you enjoy it more then actual politics, you just like having your shitty world view reaffirmed by the worst show on TV.

Being rich and unknown gives you much more power than being rich and, becoming the president, being extremely known. Trump is a very arrogant person who only cares about how many people love him, which is why he wants to be president, he doesn't give a shit about politics.

This is an american website mainly used by americans and americans care a lot about politics.

->/cuck/

How come you Americans let the British tell you again what you have to do? I get why we're cucked, but I though you would be better than this.

How can you be so ignorant?

>being rich and unknown gives you much more power then being the commander-in-chief of the most powerful army on the planet

neck yourself you clueless fucking monkey.

Isn't he the idiot that was encouraging the French to let more muslims in, because the worst thing that can happen to their country is not to have overpopulation?

Trump: "Hey I want to launch the nukes"
Everyone else in government: "You can't do that as we have many layers of protection against one person doing arbitrary and stupid things without the permission of many other people"

>I'm not even American Hong Kong

Basically people are scared of Donald Trump because they might actually have to do something or lose their job once he is office, so they shit talk him and call him names. Many people can benefit from a Hillary or Sanders presidency because they will maintain the current status quo of abrasive political correctness and cultural marxism.

>teens first attempt at rhetoric

nice try user. You should look up some videos on how to argue though

You seriously could not tip that fedora harder. Holy shit.

I think it got personal when Trump went out of his way to diss Oliver's show.

both the FBI and NSA are under the executive branch which the president is the leader of.

The NSA might possibly be the most powerful and influential organization on the planet, and it certainly has the potential to be if it isn't already.

Don't you learn this stuff in U.S school? or do you already have "common core"

Because the Main demographic is Young libcucks, its an sjw Echo chamber.

>le old man hat joke

Excuse me. Could you explain to me what his post has to do with atheism? Thank you.

That is so retarded.
If I were an SJW currently living through patreon money I would secretly vote for trump.
Imagine how much easier it is to play the victim with him in the office.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcA_j23HuDU

One of John's most hilarious exploits, featuring witty, irreverent, and intelligent humor

>People still haven't realized that liberals are obsessed with Trump and he triggers them daily.
Trump is the greatest troll of all time and it's fucking hilarious. MAGA

I'm not from the US

Not a counter-argument, not a valid criticism of an argument,

>you're not following the rules of this debate club, m'sir, thous shalt have to leave this place immediately

They're both me user, so you can retort whenever you want.

yes, he talked about how harmless Muslims and migrants were and then was BTFO by Paris and then Germany on New Years Eve.

THis was the first time I've ever been able to sit through a John Oliver segment without cringing at his self-righteous, overly politically correct whining and ranting. This was genuinely funny without being agressive (which is the opposite of Oliver's normal style of comedy) so I can't say that I agree with you on the agression part.

When was this?

As far as I know he hasn't commented on him

Let's dispel this fiction that Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

>Imagine how much easier it is to play the victim with him in the office
Victims of what exactly? Who would care a out them when there is a republican majority and you have people rallied behind a guy who calls his opponents pussies and LOW ENERGY?

He forces it harder than Sup Forums forces the Keit-ai meme.

>historically Republican
So...You're against Trump and his protectionist tariffs? What about his healthcare plan?

I'm waiting user.

C U R R E N T Y E A R
CMON GUYS ITS 2014
CMON GUYS ITS 2015
CMON GUYS ITS 2016

He hasn't addressed the Paris and Germany shit, has he?

How strong is his power?

Is he aware of time down to the second? Maybe even down to the NANOSECOND?!

Like seriously, guys, c'mon, everyone knows the time of white man has passed

Not to my knowledge, but it's par the course in a society where people unironically think white men are what's wrong with the world. I wish they'd all move to Iran or SA to enjoy the religion of peace.

You have to go back

he already alienated any of his audience who were not liberal left retards, so now he only has the option of pandering or suffering harder for ratings

He was trained by Liebowitz and injected with the "Republicans are bad look how progressive I am I'm ashamed of being a white male" ideology

Who knows what he truly believes though, he's a TV performer saying what he's paid to say

but the people wearing the fedoras are the bernie and hillary supporters, how would someone that is against fedora tipping be tipping a fedora? this meme doesnt even make fucking sense

i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

whats this guys problem with a racist and demagogue who makes hillary clinton look like mother theresa

The leftists are desperate to lose their image of fedora male fatass or female hamplanet with purple hair and tattoos.
So they try to project that image to everyone else.

when did race come up? you are a leftist fool and you, and all the other entitlement grabbing retards sucking on the teat of the govt should be separated from civilized society and that goes for white & black people. get out of here with your uneducated ass. same shitlords like you who voted for Barack YesWeCan Obama, and did he give you any thing? no, infact he spent the MOST out of any President in recent history. you think that 80yr old commie Bernie or that Criminal Hillary is gonna do a good job? you're fucking nuts and so is their supporters. Trump is a businessman and a Capitalist, and thats what our country needs. when he becomes president he's going to dismantle all these bullshit bureaucracies just watch.

all aboard the buzzword express

>muh left/right political compass

Shill detected