WE DID IT TUMBLR

WE DID IT TUMBLR

>But if it was a man no one would complain

>posters will probably stay up
>more people that have more than 1 braincell will go see the movie thanks to the controversy
>all it cost them was a couple of well typed words

nth for proper mystique

I would.

We gotta hold our end up somehow, if we don't complain now we'll walk ourselves straight into a matriarchy.

men are killed like ants in every show and film and no eyebrow is raised.

don't remember me how they rectoned hannibal to save freddy lounds and killed a man instead

To be fair, Chilton's suffering is delicious. But yeah Freddie never got her comeuppance.

Maybe a man should. Next time there is a poster showing violence against a man, people should make a fuss over it. And when called into question, direct them to this fiasco.

It's a way to build artificial hype and likeability for the movie. The current normie trend is to hate "feminazis" (while still being cuckolded feminist liberals). They got played, as usual.

No, we should be mocking feminists for his shit not turning into a mirror image of them.
Traditional gender roles are what we need to strive for, not a society that coddles everybody.

Mocking gets you in trouble, asking for equal rights only levels the playing field.

>treat us equally
>but not when it doesn't benefit us!
Had it been a female choking a male character, nobody would be batting an eyelid. Also, he's a fucking villain of course he's going to be doing bad things

the studio orchestrated the whole thing for free marketing

Depicting violence against women is never ok edgelords.

>villain is doing something villainous
>people get mad

what a world

I tried to make a fuss over pic related, it clearly shows a devious woman about to snap the neck of a poor kid, but all feminists laughed at me and told me that I didn't know the context of the scene and that it wasn't violence.

This, and that's why women should never appear in horror films, action films, comedic films, drama films, etc.

In fact women should never appear in anything to spare them from possible violence.

LOL

Yeah, they should just stay in the kitchen.

>A corporation will now be apologizing
>People think this is perfectly normal
None of the execs wanted to take the blame, huh?

>Implying violent accidents can't happen in kitchen
I think a padded cell would be better

cuck

Pottery