The more I watch Watchmen the more I feel like this cock smoker knew the whole deal all the time

The more I watch Watchmen the more I feel like this cock smoker knew the whole deal all the time.

BIG

He says tachyons or some shit interfered with his future vision but yeah pretty much

TA-TA
KYON
TA-TA
TRIPLE SIX
FIVE
FOUR
DONE

he knew what

He knew all along that one day he would create the DC Universe.

>triple six five four done
>getting lyrics wrong

you should be put down like a dog

Death Grips is shit

BLUE

>The more I watch Watchmen the more I feel like that hoor in the spandex faked her orgasm in the flying machine

COCK

no doubt op. dr manhattan new the plan all along, went along with it, and lied to everyone. he is at least as evil as ozymandias. perhaps more evil because ozymandias did it to "save humanity" whereas dr. manhattan probably did it as a physics experiment or some shit.

How do you smoke cock? Asking for a friend

this and TDK are the only unironic examples of capekino

>tfw dr manhatten is the hero and villian simultaneously

>A GOD

Your taste is shit

You should watch the fan edit. It's hell of a lot better than Snyder's version.

Guys how can I be more like him? I just want to be all omnipotent and shit and not give a shit

GUY

I don't know, if he did know, he probably would've done it because he knew the results and the overall good

>swn be yours

Did they add the octopus?

what's the best Watchmen cut?

>Be destroyed
>Rebuild yourself into an overpowered blue god
Easy.

is that the midnight one?

>watch

You mean read?

>literally a god
>all he does is mope around in the nude feeling sorry for himself

Was he autistic?

Kinda impossible to do that. Maybe in 100 years when Avatar quality CGI tools come with Windows Movie Maker.

Yep.

he was becoming a god, mentally and emotionally, he was still connected to people in some degree, as was shown by Oz

This is why DC should burn.