Is she dead?

Is she dead?
Is it finally the last time we're gonna see this little abomination on our screens?

course not, she will make it to king's landing and exact revenge on her enemies.

1 that picture is shooped
2 you have shit taste
3 she's literally the best character
4 you don't deserve her performance
5 she's clearly the best actress

its not even her. its john travolta

People seriously watch this show?
She looks like fucking Quasimodo.

What do YOU think you cock sucking piece of shit? Do you really think they'd kill her off like this? By wounding her and having her just walk away?

They have her face now, so she will still be their in one way or another

If they are true to the book, Quasimodo lies next to Esmeralda's corpse, where it has been unceremoniously thrown after her execution. He stays with her body, and eventually dies of starvation.

She has been dead all along. That's why she can see Jaquen, he's a ghost. They are basically evil spirits floating around doing fuck all

Thanks but why are you pointing us to your homepage?

i hope she just dies like stannis died. that would be so funny.

She still looks fucking weird but atleast its better than the scenes at theatre

She wont die, D&D dont want their twitter page to be spamed by Feminists and SJW, you should follow Arya actress she devoted herself to feminism, bitch knows how to keep her character alive and get fat pay checks, they wont dare to kill her off.

if you think that you are actually fcking retarded ghoddmanhlly shit please i hope nobody think this

NOT AN ARGUMENT

It is a very valid point, i can bet everything i own that boring bitch will survive, mark my world cya next week user! This show took a turn to please SJWs they are only one dumb enough to pay for HBO and not torrent the show, HBO wont bite the hand that feeds them.

>30 posts
>1 IP
welp nice thread guy(s)

liar

hello me

>stabbed in the gut
>before taking a dip in a river full of sewage and unnameable scum
>in a city where nobody gives even half a shit whether she lives or dies
>in a world where antibiotics don't exist

The worst part is she's going to be perfectly fine. She's going to wake up somewhere next episode, some kind and wealthy stranger will have bandaged her and nursed her back to health and having been stabbed will conveniently put her in the position where she can get whatever kind of stronk-womyn-themed vengeance she desires. Because this is Game of Thrones.

Of course not, two stabs to the gut won't kill ya if you have plot armor, they only kill ya if you're Roose or Robb.

>2 posts
>3 ips

hello phantom redditor!

There are 3 out comes of Arya.

1. Arya kills Waif and steals her face goes back to Jaqen H Ghar kills him then heads to kings landing or some shit or just heads out after killing Waif.

2. The tin foil hat conspiracy that Waif is Arya and that GOT are doing some fight club stuff.

3. Waif kills Arya and steals her face posing as Arya even acting like her without the seasons.

What about Gendri tho...

robby boy got shot with arrows and had his guts ripped apart

roose was poisoned by his frienemies

Yeah this scene was totaly unecesary, everyone knows they have no balls to kill her, evern GRRM said she is favorite character of his wife.

SERIOUSLY CAN YOYU FUCK OFF STOP FUCKNIG RESPONDING TO ME AND EVERYWONE ELSE AND SAYING THAT FUCK OFF

>15 posts was 10 years ago

desu the fightclub shenanigan would be pretty damn neat....

#reddit

#2 plz

reddit

sayonara reddit-kun

Number 2 is too smart for this show

That quote ignites my femdom fetish

Fuck, I really don't want to fap to her, I already hate myself I started jerking it to Emma Watson because of her feminism bullshit

I hope so, a girl of her age would have been raped several times already in this world

this it was even implied in earlier seasons when those other guys were like we'll fuck your cunt right up

I feel like if she got raped it would give her storyline more meaning. so far shes just an edgelord bitch that I could literally backhand, fuck her pussy, turn her over fucker arsehole open and then slit her throat as i cum in her eyes

you can't die from stabbing people

this

the fact the show is so hyper sensitive not surprised they havent goone back and deleted scenes from earlier episodes

jesus christ is this what people are like on Sup Forums? that was fucking disgusting

Why do i have such shit music taste :(
Why the fuck do I get the Mary sue

nigguh where do you think are faggot

that BEWBS

guys here me out

what if...it's actually herself she's killing

woh

i find femdom to be so eroginous

Somehow I don't see it very likely she will survive. It would be very gurmlike to have her bleed to death on the streets after vouching for vengeance since the first book. She backstabbed an ancient organization with her aimless bloodlust, and now has to pay for it.

Next episode she's shown dead in Braavos.