/got/ general

Onion Knight edition

Other urls found in this thread:

spotify-gameofthrones.com/
strawpoll.me/10412383/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jon

Was he stabbed in the belly or the chest/heart? I don't know if cutting your belly can in some cases kill you immediately , just that a lot of people either survive it, or die very slowly.

How can a stab be shitty writing?

Post rare Lady Mormont

CLE

What did they mean by this?

Apologize

>You're never fucking Highgarden again, Tommen, I promise you

>Still no Linda review to roll eyes with

A
FUCKING
ONION

I am not a pedophile, but can we all agree that there was something really sensual about the Lyanna scene?

I'm so based lads.

spotify-gameofthrones.com/

Bryan Cogman wrote this episode though.

So is Based Blackfish going to join team Jon?

SANSA BTFO

SANSA BTFO

BTFO'D BY A 10 YEARS OLD GIRL

THIS BURN IS WORSE THAN RAMSAY GIVING HER A GOOD NICE FUCK

HOW WILL SHE RECOVER? WILL SHE EVER?

WHATS HER ENDGAME? SUICIDE

SANSA BTFO

SANSA BTFO

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>emo
>based

GANE

I'm sorry you weren't loads your mothers later farted.

What happened to Roslin? Is she even appearing again?

>I have never scene anyone swing an axe like that
Saying that doesn't really work when we can see that his axe swings barely does anything to the fucking log. Jesus Christ.

What the fuck is up with her left ankle/foot. It kinda looks like her shin is swollen.

why so mean lads

So now they made it obvious for everyone that smugfu is planning something, but what might that be?

the based sparrow

Waif, Lancel, and Thoros are pretty much confirmed dead next episode. Any bets on other deaths? I feel like Blackfish and Edmure will probably get rekt, as will Unella, and the three slaver dudes who Tyrion made a deal with since it seems like Dany is coming home.

I just want Jonsa to happen.

Imagine how lewd it would be if in between seeking help from Northern houses, Jon is fucking Sansa in a tent as they travel?

Episode 8 - No One Tyrion finds cause for concern. Cersei prepares for the worst. Sansa takes control. Arya is not alone.
Episode 9 - Battle of the Bastards Ramsay surprises his audience. Jon retaliates. Dany is true to her word.
Episode 10 - The Winds Of Winter A queen comes forth. Euron reveals himself. Brienne meets a friend turned foe. King’s Landing awaits justice. The Night’s Watch gathers.

Maybe he meant it in a derisive way.

literally USA: the picture

Doesn't matter, since Cersei is going to

BURN THEM ALL

Asha is not a fucking lesbian in the book yet they decided they wanted to show her sucking on a teat in the show. WHY?

what did she mean by this?

no

but she is cute

I bet if I pulled on her arm hard enough it'd just come right off tbqh.

Well done. You've done the One True King a great service.

roslin whre are u

Carcosa

Reminder that she has more balls. brains and pride than Sansa and she's only 10.

For fuck's sake, if she were an adult I'd have considered shipping her with Jon cause god is Sansa pissing me off

>smugfu

Hi lads!

Am I the only one that thinks it wasn't the real Arya that got stabbed? Immediately she seemed completely different. Her hair was styled differently, she walked differently, she had a slight smug look and walked quite aloof. Almost exactly like Jaaqen

R'HLLOR ACKBAR
R'HLLOR ACKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
HANG THE INFIDEL SHITS

Why not?

It's hotter this way

Why wouldn't they just join with the church? Seems like a good political move.

Its called being fat.

Depends of it hits anything vital. Its certainly survivable though (it wouldnt do you much good, mind)

Nope

BOWL

First for the actual best girl of GoT. Not the knockoff named after her.

>reminder that cleganebowl is now a reddit-tier meme

HANG IN THERE

She's pregnant with Edmures child. She's not important so probably won't see her again.

Hi qt poster!

>Brienne meets a friend turned foe
Brienne only has three friends in the show: Catelyn, Jaime, Pod

She already is with Pod
She meets Jaime already in E8
Who is the friend she meets in E10

INTRIGUGING

>Euron reveals himself
Either valyrian steel armor or cock, or actually Daario

>faceless men
>want her to suffer
no

>dying slowly
>not dying at all
there's a difference

none of this makes any sense and it wont get explained.

Her being bi is not far off but they just wanted to show more nudity so that's why

Were we supposed to feel sorry for this guy?
Am I missing something, have we seen him before?

>i've heard conflicting reports
my mfw when

She's not fat though.

Nth for Shireen

>Brienne meets a friend turned foe.

CON-FUCKING-FIRMED

>there are under-25's unironically posting on this board
strawpoll.me/10412383/

not arguments

reminder that jon snow army is currently camped at where stannis used to camp. Which means davos will find shereens stag, that or ramseys 20 good men will defeat the 62 good men

>I'm not a paedophyle, but did anyone else totally wanna fuck that 5 year old?

is this rare?

of course not, edgylord

top kek you faggots didn't believe my leaks last night in the /got/ generals

will you believe me when the sept goes ablaze?

seems like D&D are killing everyone but the six protagonists. wtf

Why is Olly dressed like a little girl?

>realistic fantasy
>can travel through time and affect something in the past to change the future
The fuck. Why didn't the Blood raven warn Bran of this? Seems like Bran could really do some bad shit if he wanted, or by accident.

She is very cute.

Who 1997 master race here?

:^)

>now
It was long ago

not yet or they'd kill edmure

I want Jonsa too, but I want Jon to hatefuck her cunt mouth shut.

All she did in that scene was bitch bitch bitch. and for all her "North Remembers the Stark name" "they'll risk everything for it" "I do", she got them like ~300 men and davos got 620 (cause each bear islander is worth 10 mainlanders). Sansa a shit.

But god the sex between them would be hot

>is such a cuck he'll stop liking something because somebody else happens to like it

Why didn't the Glovers take Jon and Sansa hostage if they're loyal to the Boltons and know that there's going to be a fight between them?

So your enemy commander and one of their lead fighters, plus daquinindanorf and her advisor just walks into your castle undefended and you don't think to kill or capture your enemy?

>and Lady Sansa is a Bolton, or is she a Lannister?

WHEN DOES SHE STOP?

my queen

Can we all agree that even if you are not sexually attracted to her, that you find her cute, and that there is nothing pedophilic about finding someone young cute?

so was the ian mcshane character a former frey soldier or something and not septon meribald?

Why is it that every scene with Bron is just banter. Would like to see his more emotional side.

Out of respect for Ned Stark.

What's the moral of the story to the Hound's scenes this episode?

Tredue told us about the blaze so that's old news

>lets someone else use your memes
your the cuck here mate

add the tyrels

Because he knows what the outcomes of Brans time meddling will be, warning him would change the outcomes

do you even into time travel

Who else would it be if she meets Jamie in 8?

>we're at episode 7
>still nu build up to something interesting

>the Wall falls
>Bran sees that Jon really is Azor Ahai
>Bran realizes Jon HAS to be born to save the world from the Others
>timewargs back and tells gayboy Rhaegar his son will be the Prince that was Promised
>tells him Lyanna Stark will be the mother
>Rhaegar appears in the training yard one day and begins practicing to win tournaments, in order to catch Lyanna's attention
>Lyanna goes with him willingly
>Ned and Robert take exception, start a rebellion to get her back
>they win, Ned brings Jon to Winterfell, unknowingly positioning him perfectly against the Others
>Bran had to instigate Rhaegar's obsession with the prophesy, and Aerys's madness, or Ned and Robert would never have risen up and taken Jon back
>Jon would never have known about the Others until it was too late
>Bran has to knowingly set the events in motion that kill his grandfather, father, uncle, aunt, mother, and brother

What bands, senpai?
I got

my king

Who is blackfish?

old news faggot, get some unsourced leaks/images and then you can crow.

>nothing personnel, kid