Watching this movie was the best fun I have had in a cinema in over a decade

Watching this movie was the best fun I have had in a cinema in over a decade.

Why does Sup Forums hate its?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums doesnt

Contrarians and Sup Forums

I loved it. Saw it in theaters 4 times.

>it was popular
>muh feminists
>muh vagina monologues

There you go, those are all the reasons.

Before the movie even came out, there were a bunch of reviews and articles praising the movie for its "feminist" values

From there, the Sup Forums backlash was predictable

Because of "le so randum fire guitar and le witnessed xxxxddd"

reminder this is what real feminist propaganda is like before anyone starts up

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE

They got mad at the feminist blogs that talked about it

jesus christ

Checked
That was awful

Imagine how jaded and angry at women you'd have to be to dislike this kino.

sped up footage is the gayest special effect ever

CASUAL FILTER

Everyone that complains about this hasn't seen the trilogy

They didn't see it in theaters with those eargasmic engines, music, and explosions and various other sounds. They didn't have the crowd collectively go oooooh when joes face gets torn off

If anything, it was anti-feminism.

Showed that without a man leading them, they just eventually fuck shit up and turn on each other.

Numerous examples in the movie but I am old and winter is coming.

WITNESS ME

I don't dare click this. Give me a rundown, Jim.

pretty much. The movie is fucking great and will go down as an action classic for years to come.

cry more polfas

>Max isn't the main character
That's bullshit he has at least as much if not more screen time than Furiosa and anyone saying he barely speaks hasn't seen the other movies

jesus fucking christ

Sup Forums only hated it before it came out because of the dreaded SJW bogeymen

then they actually saw the film and realized that it is easily one of the best action movies of all time

>polfas

jesus christ I think i just got cancer from this I can't stop vomiting

What is a schlanger anyway?

it was pretty boring. max isn't mad, so the movie doesn't work. he needs to lose someone, not some random kids in a flashback. in that regard the game has a better story.

Disregard him. He sucks cocks.

Nice try btw

>it was popular

It was good but I have still my problems with it and as answer I was called a contrarian.

because tv is incapable of having fun, except if it has "Marvel" written on it.

I hate people who say you have to watch a movie in a theater to really get it, but...

Watching this in a movie theater was easily one of the best cinematic experiences of my life. Doesn't have nearly the same power at home.

>Why does Sup Forums hate its?
Its is made for movie fun going, Sup Forums doesn't have to want to know fun and can be dillinger, placed expectantly at the floor.

What the actual fuck.

No wonder American men are so fucking sad.

You have 50% of your population being as retarded as this tv show.

Don't be so quick to judge, you'd have a hard time fighting off 24/7 brainwashing techniques if you were constantly surrounded by them, and if you were borderline retarded (like most of the American population).

it's totally brainless, but kind of fun

Because its one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colors produced in computers should be illegal.

Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.

I don't hate it, it was just boring to me.
I expected something along the lines of Road Warrior but it only had awesome effects, that was it, a mix of great effects and action but nothing behind it.
I didn't even feel like there was Max present, and I'm not talking about the girls in the movie it's just that Hardy didn't act Max for one second, some stupid grunting, a few crazy looks and that's it.

There was literally no plot, I'm not talking about realism, I'm talking about logic in the established universe.

I didn't care for anyone in that movie, you have the cool bad guy who is just there and does things for no reason, you have the bald guys who are yelling stuff which I'm sure some statistic said the test audience found fun and that's the only reason they are yelling it.
You have the girl slaves who are so bland you don't even remember what they looked like or if they said anything.
You have the bald girl who is there just so Max isn't the only one there.
And they all drive around in a sorrow, post-apocalyptic, barren world with cars, and excess technology too rich for the setting.
And you have explosions and very cool action scenes.

I don't know, it's just a bland movie for me, when I go see an action movie I expect something like Commando, Predator, The Last Action Hero, Assault on Precinct 13, The 13th warrior, Escape from New York...

This JEW shat on BvS.

It deserved best picture. Greatest action movie of this century and some of the best visual storytelling ever

it's fun but no way in hell does it deserve to be praised as much as it is.
>people think furiosa is a good character
topkek

in mad max 2 the strongest fighter of the refinery-dwellers was female.

but NOW its suddenly a problem that this universe features females that can shoot and drive.

Fury Road is very consistent in the tone of the second film (the only one that counts) and i think it even surpassed it.