Thoughts on his brand of comedy?

Thoughts on his brand of comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ
youtu.be/VrPYvva_r-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here we go

It's kuckalicious

I actually really like it when he's doing comedy about more down-to-earth stuff like the difficulties of raising a child, or not being in touch with this generation. When he tries to be profound and political, it's kind of embarrasing.

he's pretty funny, can Sup Forums actually point me to ONE joke which involves cuckoldry?

He's in the top 3 funniest comedians all time.

it's shit

yeah being a multi-millionaire and raising kids must be hard

not being in touch with your generation must really be hard considering his sets echo out a lot of the dissonant feels we all have

hes a funny guy but he isnt as funny on command as norton and his stand up isn't as funny as stanhope. he's in the middle, he plays safe and is like seinfeld and carlin fusion wherein its little observations sprinkled with obscurity and "HAVE U EVER NOTICED.." in his overblown protracted white guy voice even though he's a Hungarian kike

LITTLE

he's generally good at stand up but some thing are a bit grating, but not every comedian is going to hold the same views you have, so if you hate him for the minimal shit he does about shit you don't like he's great.

take this post as you want, as i am a stewart lee lover.

reddit tier comedian

Literal cuck. Masturbate philosophical.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE

fantastic comedy but when he gets serious he is brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ

Pretty good

But now he's really full of himself after getting a bunch of awards and being praised for everything he does

Stuff like this is why I don't understand his reputation here. He'll call people faggots and niggers and has bits about how great it is to be white, but I guess memes matter more than reality

considering the video has him mentioning (several times might I add) that he would not be surprised if Jimi Hendrix would have 2 dicks, and he would suck them both; I think he deserves what comes to him about being a blackdick aficionado.

BIG

It's a joke, you fucking moron. He has another one in his chewed up special where he says he'd never be able to suck a dick.
Look at this, complaining about nu males before the 16 year old Sup Forumstards found Sup Forums:
youtu.be/VrPYvva_r-A

LITTLE