Harry Potter

What's the best Harry Potter movie?
strawpoll.me/10414512

The fourth one where the guy from twilight dies and her moan is mad at the ginger and sends fairies after him and bangs the slav and death eaters wear kkk shit

>that captcha
I want to strangle you

deathly hollows not divided

ONE
JOB

The best movie is The Prisoner of Azkaban but the best book is The Half Blood Prince

they're all garbage you paedo

prisoner of azkaban is the only good movie. deathly hallows is unbelievably shit and the rest is just mediocre

I really like the first one
It's the most magical of them all and the most colorful

Harry Potter must be the most bland film franchise I've ever seen. It's like it was written by a group of children but all of them have ADHD.

Quite literally none of them, strawsh*ll. The series is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The one where the French chick wears a one-piece swimsuit.

3 > 4 > 1 > 2 > 7.2 > 6 > 5 > 7.1

Why do people like Prisoner of Azkaban?

>Les miserables, atlas shrugged god tier
>One hundred years of solitude, Ulysses lower tier

I didn't even bother to read your opinion.

Time travel is fun, werewolf scene I guess

4 gives you everything you want
>at hogwarts
>gay coming of age dating shit
>underwater scene
>kkk death eaters
>world cup scene
>dragon scene
>duel scene
>mad eye moody
>twilight guy dies at the end

deathly hallows is one movie in 2 parts

>
>
>4 gives you everything you want.

>Prisoner of Azkapleb winning the poll
>Deathly Hallows as one option, not two
Plebbus maximus

6 is hilarious because radcliffe was drunk for all of it, but i really enjoy 7 because of the vindication of snape. 4 was also fucking hilarious because of how bad it was.

>>Deathly Hallows as one option, not two
see

Newfag

>Liking a movie with time-travel paradox

PLEBS

Reminder they basically butchered the best book Half Blood Prince and all the movies should've been in similar in tone to Chamber of Secrets which is second best.

4 is fucking cancer. You are on a FILM board.
If you can't spot why 4 is shit, you got to go back to your normie sites.

All of them are cancer
You need to get back to your ""normie"" board you fucking plebeian

>harry potter
>film

I don't go to every fast and the furious movie for the artistic merit. I go because they are taking satire to an entirely new level and delivering the best comedies of this century. Harry Potter 4 has the most dumb magic shit in it. They aren't films, they're flicks, so go for the one with the most ham.

why the fuck is 1984 above BNW?

>All of them are cancer
Irrelevant. You should still be able to rank them.

Back to Sup Forums, boy. You seem to have that type of intellect.

BNW peters out while 1984s ending was the best part.

BNW was a better social analogy though. i wish people compared the real world more to BNW than 1984 which stopped being acceptable since the fall of the soviet union

By this logic,
the Hobbit is better than LotR

Yeah, bnw is more accurate. But 1984s ending the the point that people will exert power over others simply for the sake of doing so is a cooler message than hedonism is bad.

Dog shit > 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,7 2.0

Never bully my Anonymous locals again or you'll be stomped back to IMDB or Sup Forums

Lotr are movies, hobbits are flicks

>the great gatsby god tier

Hahahahaha your opinion counts for nothing now

You paid for ticket only once as well? :^)

All the books on there are high school tier. Not that classic novels are ever any good anyway.

Cuaron directed the best movie but it's literally his fault they started taking huge liberties with the story instead of literally shooting the books like Columbus did for the first two and although POA was best, story departures made 4 and 5 the literal worst

Best part about Harry Potter was when it was over.

Imagine if it came out now when psuedo "Geek culture" is massive. It would be more insufferable.

Ha

It reads exactly like a high school English Class reading list

It's as if whoever made that jpg beer read anything they weren't obligated to

review each one for us

I'll bet you only read the abridged English version of Les Miserables

>atlas shrugged
Rand is fucking awful.
>hamlet below it
End yourself

still waiting for those reviews mate

I must say, that ranking is perfect. Very good. I thought 4 was underrated here and people thought it was the worst of the bunch, but I'm glad to see it up there.

4 was the only one that captured the comfy slice of life at Hogwarts best if I remember.