BoJack Horseman

What is your honest opinion about animated horsekino?

it makes me feel feels I dont know if I wasnna feel

Its bretty gud. One of few shows that seems to be getting better over time not worse.

only good thing about it is the intro.

good stuff but i feel like its in that uncanny spot where it tries to be serious and dramatic but ridiculous shit still happens.

Decent drama; fails as a comedy.

This. The show was never all that funny, but great drama though.

Sup Forums hates it which is surprising since it's a TV show about self-loathing and this place is full of people who hate themselves.

Great drama, even more hilarious comedy. Though I watch to see if he becomes a better person, and each time, I am sadden and disappointed.

It's great. Best show to actually depict drama and struggles with one's self

The problem is the show's a caricature of how normal/happy/functional people would think self-loathing would appear.

Sup Forums only hates it because "muh reddit" and "muh jewflix". if this had aired on regular tv it would be praised as fuck

It does a commendable job of balancing the heavy depression themes while also making the show entertaining.

Rewatching it for maybe the 10th time right now. Love it.

Why do all the Season 2 torrents have this awful audio quality?

Seriously I've tried like three different torrents of varying qualities, they all have awful sound quality with clipping.

Sounds like it could be your player m8.

I don't really like it because the comedy falls flat more than often especially during the second season where you can see they have run the animal gags to the ground, but considering everything the drama is relatively well-made for a cartoon despite it's simple concepts and tired cliche characters.

It's okay I guess, I would never watch again but I do wonder if it's better on second viewing.

No. Don't take me for an idiot.

I can see how one without any sort of personal experience with any of the show's themes would think that.

You're asking for technical help on Sup Forums.

I dunno, a lot of the depression stuff is superficial, but some of it seemed waay too autobiographical to have been written by coincidence.

Given that Arnett got involved with it JUST as his marriage to Amy Poehler was falling apart and the new Arrested was going nowhere, Bojack is probably far closer to the truth than you might think.

I'm just looking for someone who noticed it as well. Because obviously I've tried different players and Season 1 didn't have that problem. There is clear clipping/distorted voices, I guess if you're some average pleb out there you wouldn't notice but I have a higher opinion of Sup Forums.

Or does everyone pay for a Netflix subscription here?

BACK

Decent show, insufferable fans.

>Bojack acts like an asshole
>Bojack regrets being an asshole
>BACK IN THE 90s

Next season when?
Have a Netflix subscription and occasionally take a trial by some region blocking circumventing service. I pirate all the rest.