So since it is D Day have you done your duty and watched one of the best opening scenes in recent times?

So since it is D Day have you done your duty and watched one of the best opening scenes in recent times?

youtube.com/watch?v=82RTzi5Vt7w

why are all the racist fucks ignoring ramadan

if muslims are not supposed to use the internet on ramadam, how did you come here to complain about people on the internet on ramadam

Muh omaha beach

I honestly believe that Omaha beach fell because Germans didnt have any heart to shoot at these waves of people.

I know this is not /k/ but wasnt there a better way to land than this,
if they just bombed that beach for couple of hours before landing so these people would have some foxholes..

I would send kids of generals who orchestrated this mission to go first, actually, people who devise tactics should go first , because if they are so sure it will work, then there is no problem for them to go first...

The first wave was annihilated and accomplished 0 of their objectives.

The 2nd wave faired little better

because anti-semitic bastards like you ignore rosh hashanah

They bombed the beach up to 48 hours in advance retard, Hitler was just too stupid to listen to reason and thought the real attack would come later at Calais

Fuck off you racist shitlord, why are you ignoring Bealtaine?

what was first wave objective, to melt German machineguns?

>if they just bombed that beach for couple of hours before landing

they did do this, but the cloudy weather made most of the bombs miss their targets

Reminder that Omaha beach was defended by inexperienced conscripts and literal children and Amerilards STILL managed to fuck it up and get themselves killed en masse. The real fight took place at Juno beach. Canadians at Juno encountered the heaviest resistance, including the only panzer division present at D-day, and still managed to push further inland than any other force that day. Americucks are pussies.

cuck

True kino right there, Speilberg is a master of his craft

>make scene about the landing on dog green beachhead
>plebs now think that all of the D-Day landing saw this level of resistance, which wiped out the entire first wave

The actual troops were miles away. Entire tank divisions.

D-Day only worked, because German high command thought theyd land in Calais.

>not watching the longest day on d-day

Mythbusters already proved that bullets can't go through water quickly enough to harm let alone kill someone that deep in the water.

It loses velocity at a ridiculous rate, basically turns into a nerf bullet at less than a meter deep.

Immersion ruined.

yea well, tell that to zods snapped neck

>18 year old kids who sprinted off of metal tubs into a cloud of machine gun fire with no cover were pussies lol
Said the virgin to his favorite taiwanese carpet cleaning forum

I read a book instead.

>I honestly believe that Omaha beach fell because Germans didnt have any heart to shoot at these waves of people.

How fucking stupid do you have to be.

Omaha fell because they were hit by superior forces, the german defenders were demoralized and often not even German (i.e. polish/czech slaves), and the allies had spent months tricking the germans into thinking they'd land somewhere else

Hitler being asleep and the German Generals bickering over where to put their cumbersome tanks didn't help.

I had gone to see Armageddon in the theatre a couple days before with my first girlfriend and made out the whole time and fingered her for the first time ever.

Was looking forward to being knuckle deep again. She picked Saving Private Ryan. No action. Fuck you Hitler.

Germans

Germans everywhere