twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for azor jonsa

>r8ing episode 7 any less than an 8
Shit taste

post hopes for next season:
>arya is back in riverlands
>daenerys invades westeros and reaches the riverlands with yara
>lady stoneheart is revealed this season by brienne
>arya, yara, daenerys, brienne, and lady stoneheart team up to kill king's landing
>the hound is their servant like the bitch he is
>sansa and jon eventually make it down to riverlands after conquering the north and reunite with lady stoneheart
>lady stoneheart kills jon and takes over his army with sansa
>melisandre realizes that jon is not azor ahai, it was dany and offers her service
>the sand snakes hear word of the ultimate female power leadership and offer their lives to their cause to help kill cersei
>they destroy king's landing and margaery and tyrells and olenna join up with lady stoneheart
>they unify the rest of the kingdoms and have an epic battle with the white walkers
>war of undead men vs women
>meera reed takes bran to oldtown and finds sam
>bran teleports into the past and places dragonglass with daenerys
>nymeria comes in and helps them and they defeat them
>the world is safe
>there is no matriarchy
>instead they have established a council of the women leaders
>tyrion, varys, grey wurm, mace tyrell, jaime, all have subservient roles

Eunuchs can still have sex, really. Same way lesbians can.

If you're more of a Giver than a Receiver in bed anyway, it shouldn't be much of a problem. You can kiss, suck, tongue, finger, all over the body to give pleasure. Even do stuff like spanking, slapping, scratching, choking, and using toys. Fuck, I could definitely see myself having sex regularly even if I lost my cock.

Considering showDany seems to still be infertile from the Maegi's blood magic, a Theon x Daenerys match would be great on a personal level. Neither of them were gonna have kids anyway, it's a good move politically (Two Great Houses), and they can still enjoy a satisfying sex life.

Theon could actually teach Dany a thing or two about character development and growth. Best Character could teach Worst Character a lot of things.

nth bernie

What were they building?

strawpoll.me/10410798
strawpoll.me/10410798
strawpoll.me/10410798

How was the episode, lads?

>le hype meme

Fuck off.

What did he mean by this?

The dragon has three heads.

AA/The Prince who was Promised/The Dragon are:

Theon, Sandor Clegane, and Gendry.

Reminder:

Leaked synopses for 6x08-6x10 are fake

When are they going to recast Jon?

Daily reminder that "professional critics" think that the Hound was talking about hate for Arya or the Lannisters.

Why did nobody call Jon out for being a deserter from the NW?

Windmill obviously

who here hype for Stark fighting back the Others on one side and the Dothraki shits on the other side?

>Battle Of Ice
>Battle Of Fire
>Possible Aeron PoV in a naval battle against the Redwynes
>Euron sacking Oldtown
>Finding out what Jaquen is up to in Oldtown
>LSH / Jaime / Brienne conclusion (any guesses?)
>Jon Resurrection (will actually be well done)
>More Bran Weirwood shit
>BWB crashing Devan Lannister's wedding
>Wall will come down
>Stannis' last stand against the WW
>Davos / Manderly / Rickon conclusion
>Cersei's trial

TWOW is going to be based. Get hype.

bronn's here

First for Bran killing all superfluous characters using time travel

>Cersei
>Searchsea
>Search the sea!

Sept

what was he eating

A church, retard

Reminder that Jonsa will happen

Marrying Sansa to Jon makes it so that some other dude or Lord can't marry her then be like "lol, I have the heir to the North and the real Queen, Jon's a fucking bastard and the North's weak and I can take it"

And prevents her from being used as a bargaining chip to marry off for some alliance.

the guy who made this was thinking of ygritte and jon
but really, sansa and jon works better since sophie is taller than jon.

>bastard blacksmith
>built like a twink

why do you want this, user?

FUCKING CONFIRMED

>Christianity
>Westeros

Ur mum lol

A lot of people are kept alive by hate of Maisie Williams

r8 my theory:

Next episode edmure offers to help jaime take the keep/kill blackfish, motivated by jaime being nice to him (letting him wash or whatever the fuck he said) and edmure heard blackfish tell the men to just kill him
so they come up with a plan whereby edmure "escapes" and gains entrance to the keep and kills blackfish/opens the gate for jaime

>You can kiss, suck, tongue, finger, all over the body to give pleasure. Even do stuff like spanking, slapping, scratching, choking, and using toys.
Look at fucking Reek, he's barely fucking a Greyjoy even at this point. Look at how he can't even meet his sister's eyes and he's gonna FUCK someone?

>Fuck, I could definitely see myself having sex regularly even if I lost my cock.
Yeah, because losing your dick wouldn't be traumatic at all and you'd carry on just the same without reservation.

>it's a good move politically (Two Great Houses)
Until they need an heir.

Asha and Brianne better fuck this season

do the books have a character that constantly stares into the distance pensively? That's Bloom's game

youtube.com/watch?v=3wK1W3D0a4o

say what you will about the normies but that was a damn good intro

What else

>And prevents her from being used as a bargaining chip to marry off for some alliance

Jon will be the bargaining chip when he takes a White Walker as his wife.

>Cersei
>Superfluous

She's only going to nuke King's Landing.

DESU that's not too bad

what was he talking about tho

his brother?

kek if orlando ever shows up on got he's gonna play some targ fucking shit
and if you wanna know, RAMSAY auditioned for jon snow but they chose kit instead.

>implying Brienne & Tormund isn't confirmed already

Why is he so based, lads?

No Dance version...yet

A place to worship memes in peace.

We've seen The Hound make his return.

But how the fuck is his vengeance against the Brotherhood without Banners going to lead to him volunteering to fight in behalf of the High Faggot all the way back in King's Landing within the next few weeks?

Is it possible Sandor will get his shot at his brother some day, but it WON'T be in an arena to determine Cersei's fate?

Melly won't leave Jon. She believes the Lord of Light brought Jon back for a purpose. just because Dany has dragons don't mean shit.

No fucking shit.

Your an idiot

Bearloli = anime

You are missing the point of Dany also being infertile. It doesn't matter who she marries. Cock or not, no true born heirs. So basically Theon having no cock is a non issue where with any other match it would be

Really good Littlefinger impression

TV critics are a fucking joke. I have more respect for the crusty dog shit on the bottom of my shoe.

>RAMSAY auditioned for jon snow but they chose kit instead.

did they only audition manlets?

A bowl of brown.

In the books it makes no sense thematically for the Hound to ever fight his brother.

In the show they're guaranteed to.

Gallows

Bearloli = BearOlly

right? am quietly confident im right desu

Eh, his White Walker wife will understand him already being married, she has a long lifespan anyway, she can wait till Sansa gets old and Jon starts focusing on her more.

Shouldn't sam be Munchlax and his dad Snorlax? Just a suggestion.

>The Based Fucking Hound goes soft to be a religious nutjob fighting for the Seven

Fuck this show sometimes.

>Retard
>Not (you)

>bringing your 10 year old Leader to a battle field

for what purpose?

No

Kino

Jon is a targ

FUCKING BULLIES LYANNA IS GETTING FLAYED I DONT CARE IF TRUEDE LEAKED IT OR NOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's a bingo.

Daily reminder that a "professional critic" is just a person with opinions that has an audience

poo in the loo

KHERGIT FUCKING SHITS

he was angry at himself bro. inner turmoil and shit.

Needs more Dorne.

>Dany marries Yara
>Yara gets pregnant with Dany's child
Problem solved, Targaryen dynasty saved

>The Hound is perfectly fine after suffering terrible wounds because some random guy found him and hauled him off in a wheel barrow
>Arya will be fine after suffering multiple gut wounds, which were incredibly lethal pre-antibiotics
Remember when this show pretended to care?

>Randyll
>Snorlax

For the KINGINDANORF scene in episode 10

He was talking about his hatred for the men he kept company with, the false knights, the kneelers, and the pretentious.

How did daenerys just suddenly start riding her dragon with no saddle and all those spikes on it's back?

Look at the way Arya is walking here. It is not her but Jaqen impersonating her: probably tricked Waif into stabbing him instead.

Why do brown people like Jon Snow so much?

Why don't you wipe your feet, you dirty fuck?

Somewhere for their leader to hang from.

most of the got actors are manlets

Why can't shills be fucking honest about it?

>blacked.com

kek. imagine what sort of curry that room smells like.

I don't know how it's gonna happen, I just know it will.

Both Cleganes are about to REK fanatics and bathe in zealot blood next week user, its pottery, it's parallel, it's confirmed, GET HYPE

QUEEN RANA

huh.... it must have been wip

No, that is my fucking point. How is it a good political move if they can't have an heir. What's that gonna get them but make you feel fucking fuzzy inside? Nothing.

Autism

it's not just brown people, it's everyone except Sup Forums

Why are people so fucking retarded?

>Hurr it's just a trick guys

You fucks were insufferable when you started with Talisa and despite being wrong every single fucking season you never stop.

Jaquen is not the guy in the house of black and white. Good god do you people pay attention?

I like the smell.

He will be the faith's champion against Cersei. He's the only person with a shadow's chance against UnGregor and I can tell you now that UnGregor is going to lose the trial by combat.

It's just super obvious thematically. A couple episodes ago Cersei said some shit like 'Dont worry Jaime I have the mountain he's unbeatable I cant lose, just go, go to the riverlands'

Turns out the mountain loses, turns out the Faith presents the Lancel evidence, turns out Jaime watches that happen, Cersei loses everything and lights the wildfire beneath the sept. King's Landing explodes. Some shit happens at the wall. Roll credits, Season 6 over.

Why do brown people like captain america so much?

>ep 7
>CIA so far had 1 (ONE) scene this season

why is this allowed?

Daily reminder that Sophie Turner actually likes CIA

HBO: If you were queen, which character would you choose for your Hand? (Isaac Hempstead Wright, who plays Bran, picked you!)

SOPHIE TURNER: Oh, that's very sweet of Isaac. I may choose Littlefinger or Arya.

This bait will never be funny