What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

Hopefully taking over for godzilla 2

Vidyakino

is this the manager at gamestop?

Atmom

Hopefully finishing his books, the fat lazy fuck.

New Hellboy flick pls

Probably more Hollywood schlock. He's been assimilated in the industry, and thus his movies don't feel as authentic as they did in his earlier days.

>tfw never get movies like Cronos or Pan's Labyrinth again

who will play him in the inevitable bio pic
what did he mean by this
JUST
now that the dust has settled
what the fuck was his problem
rooroo made a poopoo
leave kino to me

Earthsea adaptation

crimson peak flopped hard and im not seeing any strain hype at all. i bet he's pissed about silent hills as well.

best case he does smaller projects. worst case he's on "hiatus".

still waiting for that fucking moutains of madness movie del taco you fat fuck.

That would be awesome! But he has Pacific Rim franchise so.. why bother?

That dude is working on multiple projects at the same time, brosefine.

Why not write him a letter being all like "my life is meaningless, please write please"

hes not doing pacific rim 2, thats daredevil guy

>literally everyone
"Hey, we want Hellboy 3!"

>Del taco
"What's that? You want some period piece romance film with ghosts?"

n-no

He needs to give up directing and start writing books.

this. I personally feel GRRM lost his steam but I find it pathetic how his fans think they're entitled to him rushing a conclusion to ASoFaI when they've been complaining about it being shit after the third book

You can't drop a series you don't enjoy anymore? You deserve the torture

For someone on Sup Forums, you sure don't know how the fucking studios work.

dissapointed that he's not directing Pacific Rim 2,
why exactly was he not involved in the sequel?

well amazon just ordered a pilot where he serves as exec producer
>Carnival Row stems from a major development deal Amazon Studios inked in early 2015 for the project, a TV series version of Beacham’s cult 11-year-old supernatural feature spec script A Killing on Carnival Row. Amazon at the time ordered three scripts from the project, to be co-written by The 4400 co-creator Echeverria, del Toro, Beacham and Peter Cameron. Echevarria wrote the pilot script, which is going to production, and serves as showrunner. Del Toro, Beacham and Echevarria executive produce alongside Gary Ungar.

>A Killing on Carnival Row is set in the future in a city called the Burgue, which looks a lot like 18th Century London. It is inhabited by humans and other legendary-logocreatures, and a serial killer is on the loose.

he was also doing something netflix

> Back in January, Netflix and DreamWorks Animation announced an expansion of their existing mutli-year distribution deal. This included Trollhunters, a new project from Guillermo del Toro, set to launch this year.Trollhunters is based on del Toro's children's novel of the same name, co-written with Daniel Kraus

as far as directing, seems like this is his next project
>Michael Shannon (Man of Steel, Midnight Special) has joined Fox Searchlight‘s new film from acclaimed genre filmmaker Guillermo del Toro, which according to IMDb will be titled The Shape of Water. Although details are being kept under wraps, the project is described broadly as “a mysterious and magical journey set against the backdrop of Cold War era America circa 1963 with an otherworldly love story at the center of it.”

I keep waiting for Monster, but these will do in the meantime.

>hes not doing pacific rim 2, thats daredevil guy
Huh?

Hellboy 3 and Mama 2, I hope.

I hope it's making a good movie. Crimson Peak sucked.

Prove me wrong, pro tip...you can't
Well?
Goodnight sweet prince.
What did I just watch?

He might work with Kojima on a game, now that his new studio has been picked up by Sony

Hopefully his fat ass gets shipped back south of the border when Trump wins, lazy sack of shit.

More trailer Park boys

Fucking this.

>Pacific Rim 2 is directed by someone else
>Starring John fucking Boyega

JUST

but he's whiter than the average american. don't we get to keep the good ones?

All spics must die.

But he's considered caucasian though.
>mfw the aryan serpent eats it's own tail

Trump will change that, don't worry.

Fuck GRRM.

Nothing. He could've been the goat director but continuously keeps taking on too many fucking projects and never finishes any