Gentlemen, I just realized I've forgotten to take a shit

>Gentlemen, I just realized I've forgotten to take a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iJmFcMEuMg
youtu.be/6fHdA5rBjio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just want erlich to eventually contribute something meaningful to pied piper

is that too much to ask

It's been a great season. I hope they are renewed. One more would be just right.

>Nice Jared. Using that dick.

Lol

He helped them in the season 2 finale when they were livestreaming that trapped guy.

Jared too,both great. Characters but have a somewhat aimless meme spouting role now.

Agreed. I know he's a pretentious douchbag at times but I want him to do well.

pretty sure season 4 is already a go

Does taking a shit count as something meaningful?

This guy fucks

>2 months ago
jesus I'm always the last to find out about these!

This season has been shit aside from a few decent punch lines here and there,this show has been coasting on a fucking fantastic first season;something needs to be changed.

Ride off into the sunset billionaire successes would be comfy

Big head somehow ending up with more money still than all of them, again, too somehow

Darush and I alwaysforgethisname beardsunglasses ending up Iberian gay for each other
Jared films it and joins

>(((This guy fucks!)))

>didn't actually show him selling the shares

something else happened

This had me rolling. His delivery is perfect.

Giving up his board seat mayhaps?

well jared literally holds the company together when you think about it. they would have no idea how to actually function as a business without him

>implying every season hasn't been exactly the same as the first

>"Hey guys I enjoy large black penis in my mouth when I'm not shoving okra up my asshole"

he should be doing monicas job then; RichardXjared when

Jared's business savvy
Richard made the algorithm.
Erlich lets them live in his house
Guilfoyle's just a very fast and low-maintenance engineer

What does Dinesh do?

butt-okra is very good at providing antioxidants in a quick way shut up

You sound like you write for this show post s1,bravo you.

>the Mexican and Gilfoyle don't get any share

Isn't that a bit of a dick move? They are core members of the team...

>That Slack reference
What the hell do they do?

youtube.com/watch?v=5iJmFcMEuMg

it's a combination corporate email/chat messenger where you have different channels for different departments within your company and people overuse the shit out of emojis even people in their 40s and 50s.

they have shares, just not enough to be considered board members

he probably gave up his board seat in exchange for Raviga paying off his debts

>you are not my baby

All fanfiction of this show is richard/jared

Monica doesn't work /for/ them, she works /with/ them

>I want him to contribute
>implying he hasn't contributed
Shit, he contributed two episodes ago. He's the only one who saw that Gavin trying to fuck PP, actually helped them...

youtu.be/6fHdA5rBjio

Dinesh sits around being the token coloured fella and he's also the shit character nobody liked, which you'll find in every sitcom.

big head is going to bail him out somehow

Rook ot, bes calectu comin frue

She worked for peter,now she works for an autist that is just like him and no one seems to think this is weird.

Jian Yang is the best

God DAMMIT JIN YANG GO TO YOUR ROOM

Is your wefidgewator wunning? This eee my cunt

MOTHER

FUCK

>Just binged all of this
>Thought all of it was amazing
>Come to Sup Forums thread
>user raging that everything past season 1 is shit
kek I should have known. Is there a single series where people don't have this opinion?

in b4 Jian Yang saves Erlich's ass

calling it now

>be a comedy show
>have an almost non comedic season
>still great

How could they pull it off?

the horse dick

Maybe you're just a pleb tbqh.

I think they got lucky with s1 and have been frantically trying to emulates its success since then;maybe if judge got off his tubby liberal ass and started writing for this show things would be better.

They didn't?

Gavin is great as usual, but when is Russ coming back? I miss him talking about his 3 commas.

They need to go back to Elrich and Jian Yang being bros. JY is honestly the best character in the series.

Judge isn't a liberal at all. What are you talking about?

he's the java guy

I feel bad for people who watch this show.

Please go back to your capeshit and game of thrones threads

it's literally the funniest show on television and simply one of the most well written shows currently running

i can't imagine how you could dislike it

No,Peter was.

season 3 has been mostly trash

Its the funniest show by default;everything is shit this tv season and its had a steady decline since s1

I disagree. The only shitty gag was the part with the reporter.

character rankings

1. Erlich
2. Jared
3. Richard
4. Peter
5. Gavin
6. Gilfoyle
7. Danesh
8. Jin Yang
9. Russ
10. Big Head

Peter would be number 1 if he didn't die

26 8 "Bachman's Earning's Over-Ride"[31] Jamie Babbit Carrie Kemper June 12, 2016 TBD
27 9 "Daily Active Users"[32] Alec Berg Clay Tarver June 19, 2016 TBD
28 10 "The Uptick"[33] Alec Berg Alec Berg June 26, 2016 TBD

>grew up in Austin and Albequerque
>isn't a liberal

Is this possible?

0. Peter Gregory
1. Gavin
2. Guilfoyle
3. Jared
4. Richard
5. Erlich
6. Danish
7. Russ
8. Jin Yang
9. Bag Head

9001. Female Peter Gregory

>gilfoyle less funny than gavin
>danesh funnier than jian yang
>richard funnier than peter

Switch Peter and richie and you have a list

>it's a Richard is confronted with an ethical decision and learns to bend but not break the rules episode

Austin here. There are conservatives/libertarians like myself, my family, and close friends.

Co-workers are Bern outs.

>Filler ep about Elrich and we discover he gave up a board seat
>Monica's forewarning about having a shit UI means no normies use the platform, doesn't gain necessary critical mass, huge downer episode with repurcusions
>Some bullshit makes everything OK but not so OK that the group doesn't have more to do

shes...kind of a milf when she isnt acting autistic

Not really a filler episode but it sets up for the rest of the season than each episode earlier this season be Richard screws up.

its an easy fix, just make an advanced mode and a user friendly mode

they already have the advanced mode done

the user friendly one is just the same thing with preset options

>the user friendly one is just the same thing with preset options

also a streamlined idiot-proof user interface

I want to dismiss Monica's complaints but the way they focused on it so much means it will probably come back to haunt them, ffs

Traditionally Bighead fucks up but get a huge reward. So I'm wondering what he is getting after Erlich fucked him over. Also Jin Yang fucking with Erlich over the phone was a doozy.

I've met some conservative 40+ y/os but they were mostly Mexican and didnt live directly in the city.

I always assumed judge was either apart of some sort of fringe group or was a liberal that likes to mock far leftist like in the Goode family.

They still own a tech blog

That should be enough to keep him from being homeless. Maybe the blog will get huge. Would be interesting if you thought Erlich was wasting money but he actually made a great investment.

The part where Dinesh and Gilfoyle reaize they're best friends had my sides splitting

None of this sounds like its build up for anything new or interesting,I might skip the next few episodes and see if next season will be any different,cause I feel like I could have skipped last season too.

That's not contributing, that's realising something first. Jared or Monica would have realised it pretty quickly, and even if they didn't Laurie would still have fired Action Jack and nothing would have changed.

Dinesh is the front end engineer

Maybe it become the new Ars Technical or something similar. Bighead always wins. He is the house and the house always wins. Also I love the Richard sperg out in front of a cute engineer because of the space and tab debate. This is a quark I see real geeks would make and rarely does it make on TV. Mike Judge knows his engineering spergouts.

He obviously has a flair for market and that kind of stuff
E.g. Erlich immediately realising that Hoolie set the price point by acquiring Endframe
Webm unrelated

they probably wrote these past two seasons (definitely s2) with peter gregory's autist character in mind but the actor got sick during filming/died right before the premiere

Mike judge hasn't been credited to write this show for a while

They could team up with Pied Piper

This tech blog could get the first exclusives on their company and help promote it

>Gavin yelling at the Security guy
Why the fuck was that so funny?

A few wrinkles aside, she really doesn't seem to me to have aged that much since that Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Shop show or whatever it was called, and that seems ages ago

cause the guy did an amazing job and Gavin treated him like shit

Cause Gavins actors great

Is she autistic in real life?

>Baghead ends up being the one who helps them redesign the UI because he's the ultimate layman

But it was made more funny by the fact that the guy really did look to be high maintenance

holy fuck, that would be perfect

it makes me sad how useless he is so i hope this happens

He was also the guy who caught on when they were being brain raped by the endframe guys and ended Richard's pitch preemptively

Its so convient and boring so the writers will probably do this or have the gook from earlier this season have some sort of Steve Jobs level epiphany and create the most beautiful website known to man

He's a good coder, just not great coder like Richard. That's why Richard likes him as a friend because he knows what to do but he also knows that he can't do what Richard can, but neither does Dinesh and Gifolyle. Bighead is literally the average engineer in the valley. Maybe they hire Bighead as the UI/UX designer and tells Pied Pier more about nucleus and how the Hooli works. I can smell bighead getting his reward after his recent fuck up.

>call it a filler ep
>then explain why it foreshadows the rest of the season's plot

funniest show on tv is actually on right after SV m8

Veep is shit tho

This entire season is just filler.