Okay so I'm about an hour and 30 minutes in and I have a few questions

Okay so I'm about an hour and 30 minutes in and I have a few questions

how have they not aged in 10 years

if mystique was pretending to be Stryker at the end of days of futures past how did the real Stryker just seeminglessly fit into that position

how was the technology so advanced?

Okay the team just got to the pyramid. Also why the fuck is Jennifer Lawrence barely in her real skin? Holy fuck she is a terrible actress

yo that's a slow moving car that storm is throwing just step out the way rofl

How did logan get caught if that was mystique at the end of DOFP?

Dude that movie should be watch just like another flick, dont think about it, if you use your brain, you will see how its full of loopholes, anachronisms and all kind of shit that makes original 3 Xmen movies from some alternative reality or some shit.

OH FUCK QUICK SILVER FUCKING THIS NIQQA UP ROFLMAO

OH SHIT GET EM CHARLES DATS YO HOUSE NIQQA

ayyyy magneto throwing down the X

Shit Jean help Charles bitch wtf do something

don't over think it. it's the worse super hero movie since amazing spiderman.

Yo Sansa doesn't look good in that suit OH SHIT IT'S THE PHOENIX POWER

apocalypse i helped u, now can we port to lily rose depps house?
apoc: cum and see

>Okay the team just got to the pyramid. Also why the fuck is Jennifer Lawrence barely in her real skin? Holy fuck she is a terrible actress

Try paying attention to the movie next time. It's just about the first fucking thing talked about when she arrives at the mansion.

naw nigga that bitch is just a lazy slut

This isn't your blog nigger

Okay so he gave the MILF her memories back but he can't get his dick hard so there is no point right?

yea movies over I rate it a 6 out of 10

suck my BBC faggot just like your momma

>how have they not aged in 10 years
Shit writing/director/movie
>if mystique was pretending to be Stryker at the end of days of futures past how did the real Stryker just seeminglessly fit into that position
>how was the technology so advanced?

makes perfect sense to me

Just got done watching myself and heres my 2 cents:

First off anyone sayin this film is better than civil war can eat a fucking dick!
It was no where near as tense.

The pacing is shit and it kind of just jumps from one part to the next without any good flow.
Movie kind of suffers from X3 syndrome which is ironic cause this is technically the 3rd sequel from singer.
Jennifer lawrence makes a horrible mystique not only in the way she looks, but also in her role in the films as one of the main reasons for the creation of the X-Men.

Olivia munn as psycholocke was pretty corny( the poor form on her frony flip while cutting car in half lol) and she had very little value in the film other than to be their.

Storm being from Egypt also irked me cause last time i checked she was Nubian(i think but she sure as hell wasn't Egyptian) and was born with white hair and was already powerful from a young age.
Although,this could be a result of the altered timeline, but last i checked DOFP only retconned X3, which means X1 and 2 are still canon.

Overall, i give it a 6 out of 10 as its only slightly better than X3 was.

They should have just left it with DOFP cause that was a great film that wraps up things nicely with all the other films.

Can you fuck off back Facebook or something? Jesus Christ I am so glad my country doesn't have any of you fucks in it, I can hardly stand you online. In person would be terrible, I feel so bad for Americans.

Because stryker knows of the existence of mutants either way so its safe to assume he would still hold a grudge and logan was the one who went to him last time i checked from the events of X-Men:Origins.

And the way things turned out end up completely different anyway. The circumstances are different.

First time around Logan willingly went to Stryker, went through the Weapon X process without losing his memory (before the amnesia bullet)

This time he's locked up and forcibly mind wiped.

what was wolverine trapped in?
you really expect me to believe it was a crate made of unobtainium?

well buddy if you are in Europe you are way worse off than usus Americans that's for sure

Well fuck never even thought of at

Not our fault you can't follow a superhero movie and have to check your 4chins every 5 minutes instead of paying attention.

Can you cut through iron plating simply because your sword is steel?

Yes, but like i stated in my post with mortakai(blue bird), DOFP only retconned X3(acording to comic book heads) and not the entire series of movies

That quick silver scene was so terrible.

They're not going to put the mind wiped animal with claws made of the strongest metal that exists in a cardboard box

I don't think Origins Wolverine is canon.

>if mystique was pretending to be Stryker at the end of days of futures past how did the real Stryker just seeminglessly fit into that position

they literally just fucking forgot while making the movie

quick silver was my least favorite in DOFP too.
He's the literal "MCU" quips and cuck character.

with enough force yeah

I doubt they forgot, more decided to ignore it. Which is fine.

Hell, that stinger in DOFP would have been fine without it being Mystique anyway.

No but steel isn't a indestructible unstoppable metal. He should have shredded that box like tissue paper

wrong

good argument there champ

>leave out some details of the past 10 years
>waaah why aren't they spoonfeeding me
>explain everything about everything
>waaah why are they spoonfeeding me two movies worth of ideas in one movie

Why did Prof X have to go bald in such a cringey way? Couldn't they just have made it so he was receding naturally by this point?

Will any previously unestablished GoT actor ever make a shift into films that isn't terrible?

Canonically right asshat. Ada!mantium is unstoppable and can cut through almost anything except itself and possibly vibranium like caps shield. Both are rare and highly valued and would be exceeding hard to get enough of to make a large cage like that. If wolverine could get any swing whatsoever with his arms, Which we know he could since he was heard scrapping at the door, then he would have cut through the metal. It was a stupid umnthought through set up to get the wolverine cameo. Would have made more sense if he was chained uip to a wall so he couldn't move an inch and jean read his mind and helped him over Scotts protests

autism speaks

>The entire point of Mystique pretending to be Stryker was for the audience to think he was going to end up as weapon X again.
>the screenwriter of Apocalypse seems to totally forget this and boom he's weapon X again
>retards like you come along and claim people pointing this out want to be spoonfed everything

Don't you have a BvS apologists thread to be patrolling?

Nope. In shitty movies they've always gotta explain this shit in a cringy way

I thought it was pretty good and charming how they did it.
Why do you hate movies, user?

Wolvie was just snarling and sniffying around in a locked box in total darkness. He wasn't even trying to get out.

He only goes apeshit when he sees people and they attack him.

Mystique fucked up while escaping and the army kept wolverines body. There, fixed it for you. Unimaginative fungoolie.

she literally just unlocks a bolt on the door

He was conditioned to stay in ''sleep mode'' untill given orders or let out maybe?

Yeah, like a bolt on a bank vault door

It is thanks to that scene in Deadpool.

Anyways

Who else stoked for Wolverine 3 ? Jean fucked him up good without knowing it in apocalypse.

Yeah wolverine wasn't exactly conscious or aware, there was a literal scene even showing this.
Were you texting during the part where Jean Grey gives him some memories back and he chills out?
Just because someone could be capable of something doesn't mean they automatically know the solution, especially if they're psychologically compromised.

I don't pay for wolverine solo movies.
I don't know why cucks keep going to see it.
Maybe their gfs force them to go?

wolverines whole thing is that he's angry and cuts stuff
fuck off
as shitty as origins was it followed this rule too.

I have no comeback: the post

X3 was completely retconned, but changes happened in the first two as well. For example, Prof X wasn't aware of what would happen with the phoenix force but now does. Magneto is no longer a terrorist ( as he helped stop big blue) the world is much more aware of mutants from an earlier point in history and Mystique isn't Magneto's bitch anymore. She's gone solo/xmen.

it's not that complicated. Stryker had already started capturing mutants by this point. Mystique pretended to be him to his soldiers (while he was unconscious) to get wolverine out of the water. She then disappeared and Stryker wakes up to find out that his team have been busy. High fives are shared and manly tears wept.

ohhh you're just mad they turned your favorite hero into a fragile submissive victim locked up.
I take it you enjoyed deadpool?
Don't like being triggered seeing your idols in vulnerable positions?

These are valid reasons I guess. I assumed he was trying to escape

I'm just waiting for Wolvie 3.

X23 Is gonna make my dick go through the popcorn bag and turn into buttery diamonds.

are you legitimately retarded?

>Civil War
>Tense
Oh yeah they really had me on the edge of my seat when we almost lost the all important Rhodes.

herp derp loook it me i'm watching an movie and trying to mek funny comets

i doubt they forgot more like end of DoFP was just woah effect .

They wanted to make weapon x right ,so that came out.

Bryan said, "he got caught up in later years"
bs desu

unless they cast , no tits, culturally enrinched nigger

sure

I'd rather drink the contents of my nan's catheter bag than live within a thousand mile radius of you.

> Civil War
> tense

There was no real danger to anybody at any point in the movie, wtf is wrong with you. Apocalypse was better than that quipfest, don't get the RT ratings at all.

What scene in Deadpool? If anything Deadpool would make it non-canon, because a completely different Deadpool was in the Wolverine movie.

In fact it absolutely has to be non-canon, because fucking Cyclops is in that movie as a kid, but Professor X is an old man.