Fucking retards each and every one of you

Fucking retards each and every one of you.

>Sup Forums is le contrarian meme

90% of threads are GoT, capeshit or Star Wars.

Great thread OP

OP is a pretty cool guy.

Do you even need to ask?

yeah, which are filled with contrarians
fuck off

That's a big image.

Get this hot head outta here.

U

do you read those threads?

go into any star wars thread.

>PT is better than OT
>OT babbys go back to rabbit

go to any capeshit thread

>man of steel is kino
>Batman v Superman is a modern day masterpiece
>all marvel movies are garbage

Sup Forums has never changed my opinion on any show whatsoever so I have trouble believing that impression.
meta posting is also the work of janitor wannabe's who wish they could delete things they don't like written on a north korean cartoon image board.

how much of a fucking retard do you have to be to make this?

>max landis included in the wall of text
probably made by max himself tbqfh

This. If Sup Forums were /lit/ it would be only books on the best sellers list and if it were Sup Forums it would be only top 40 pop

Capekino, not Marvlel's quipshit.

If you faggots would work on your lives instead of on intricate CIA pictures the world would be a much better place

yeah, because some teenage faggots who spend their days baneposting are what's wrong with the world

>no wife's son
3/10 you tried

This isn't a board for posting your health concerns, but I believe if you apply a bag of ice (frozen peas are a good substitute) to your forehead it will reduce the heat for the time being

This sums up not only Sup Forums, but all of Sup Forums

HOTHEAD GTFO

This describes my experience with Batman V Superman.

If it wasn't for the hate; I am sure I would still believe it was the best movie ever but now I find it so mediocore due to you guys.

Fuck You

BRRRRAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

literally for you: the post

Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do.

I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting. I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from Sup Forums and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme. You would allow Sup Forumsfags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.

not me, to hell with you faggot

Bane said 'Noshur Viverse' not 'no survivors'
It was the name of the plane used to board and destroy the Wreckage Brother; CIA's aircraft.

STOP

[head temperature rises]

This board has become redditors calling other redditors redditors

>man of steel is kino
>Batman v Superman is a modern day masterpiece
>all marvel movies are garbage

so you're complaining that Sup Forums has good taste, or was it a compliment?

This.
You should really leave this shithole and go back to r/movies.

>ous 06/07/16(Tue)00:41:40 No.70555054▶
>File: image.jpg (34 KB, 424x480)
>34 KB

Found the redditor

what a spineless limp-wristed faggot you are

The one line I never understood was:
"Get em! I'm bored. I'll called Iddin"

Why would CIA be bored here? He's been hunting Bane for fucking ages now, as indicted by Mosquito. Him being bored makes no sense, he should be excited as fuck. And who's Iddin? The pilot?

DEEPEST LORE

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

NOLAN
O
L
A
N

ayyy
I remember that thread

To be fair all those threads, with the exception of GoT generals, are about how the popular movies are bad and the unpopular ones are good.

ftfy

The only problem with this board is that I'm the only patrician here and I'm surrounded by tasteless plebs.

It is therefore my duty to show you the light.

You may worship me, now.

Was gonna call you a faggot but
dem 7's confirm Godhead

>it ain't spkf t jc start playin
>this triggered
*my fucking sides

I hate this place.

Good, see your way out
JUST ask someone to HOLD THE DOOR FOR (YOU)

>dat daring meme synthesis
I love this place

>I hate this place
>I love this place
I am indifferent. Im simply here for the memerey

>he took the bait

(Me)
why didn't you give me a (You)? :^(

(You)
Sorry brother

>2nd of August 2016
Dude what? It's June now WTF

Nope. That's shit that people from reddit post so they can screen cap and take to /r/Sup Forums.

I know you are but what am I?

kek, I miss Sup Forums during Inception