Yara Greyjoy

Now that it's confirmed Yara is lesbian...

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1465292667919.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE FEMALE POWER LMAO

I'm not surprised at all at this point.

i.4cdn.org/tv/1465292667919.jpg

Didn't you know? 80% of the population is gay. It's only proper that every single TV reflects this.

>Scientists say:
Average white male aka majority of the planet is more sexualy aroused when he sees female on female than any other sex combination.

I bet she engages in exactly the kind of rough lesbian anal fisting that gets me off

I think it makes a lot of sense, she's living what is basically a man's life; that of a warrior. So it really fits her character for her to be a dike. After hanging around mainly men, their lifestyle must have rubbed off on her.

>triggered

Reported for using naughty words

I don't think fucking whores is the same thing as being a lesbian. Danny has her slave girls get her off in the books a couple of times.

apparently women are usually pretty inclined towards bisexuality whereas men are hetero or homo with less middle ground.

She's bi. I'll take both continuities into consideration, and in Dance she clearly loves getting dicked.

who cares tho? shes almost as ugly as the qausimoto bitch. im willing to bet theres not one attractive female on this incredibly shit show

I knew something like this was going to happen. Really glad I stopped watching.

It's not like they shoehorned it in as part of a trendy leftist agenda, it actually suits her character

I love to see some scissoring

>male
>majority of the planet

>female power
>pretending to "fuck" another woman
>pretending to be a man
Why are feminists such misogynists

Yara nude scene when?

Its boring, obvious and trite
Interesting would be if she actually liked men