Seriously though, what the fuck?

Seriously though, what the fuck?

Even under the best tutelage, kids at 10 are still painfully inexperienced and basically retarded.

Children in these situations should be little more than puppets for their advisors.

And what's the deal with taking her into the fucking battlefield?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/history-lists/6-child-monarchs-who-changed-history
youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kids at 10 are still painfully inexperienced and basically retarded these days, in the western world

Fixed your statement.

If you traveled at least a tiny bit you'll learn that 10 years old kids can know more about life than 20-something-years-old basement dwellers.

She was a puppet, most probably her mother or grandmother or some other elderly women is pulling the strings and there were advisors sitting next to her who controls army, economy, state,,etc.

she's a puppet for her advisors, also the bear island are known as a feminazi society, where women are bred for combat due to constant raiding and pillaging by the ironborn.

i'd control her army, economy, state, etc. if you know what i mean ;) ;)

>most probably her mother
her mother fought with Rob in season 2, you can see her in a couple of episodes, she got killed at the twins.

Game of Thrones didn't actually happen.

Crack open a history book.

While in most cases, you would be right, there are exceptions. Movies and tv are about these exceptions, not about the average and usual.

t.Mohamed

Sansa has been a bitch these past two episodes

She's a Mormont

She has the strength of 10 10 year old kids.

t. high school drop out

Her mother is dead.

>And what's the deal with taking her into the fucking battlefield?
A leader not joining their men on the battlefield
KEK, have you never lead and army? Fucking pleb

>brain doesn't stop developing until 25
>dummies here actually believe a kid as young as this could have the intelligence necessary to do such a large and nuanced job

They had to learn how to handle this stuff early in the Medieval era, with the help of advisors (you can see her asking the Maester and the Master of Arms questions).

This is really a rehash of Bran's S1-2 scenes where he had to act as the Lord of Winterfell while his brother was away, helped by Maester Luwin and Ser Rodrik.

>Movies and tv are about these exceptions, not about the average and usual.
This.

kek, there is nothing to control. they are sending 62 men, they may as well be a small village.people are more liberal when nothing of importance is on the line

why would she follow 62 men into battle when she has a castle full of people to rule

She's Batman?

This isn't modern life. Kids had to learn all of this much earlier in history, because there was always a chance that their parents would die.

>goes to ask guy for help
>"YOU HAVE A DUTY"
Did she go to danny's school of kingship?

most of the brain development past 12-13 years old is about learning how to fit in and kiss peoples asses

the tactical genius however is already present in a child's mind, as can be seen in the case of some famous conquerors

I thought that girl play her part really well. Expecting more from her in the future, seems really cute as well.

Now,

>GoT is a fantasy world
>even if it wasn't you have to remind yourself that the average life expectancy in the medieval era was about 40 ish years
>You were considered a man when you were 13-14 and a woman when you menstruated for the first time
>House Mormont always had a Women Warrior cult
>She has advisors and she probably had a privileged upbringing meaning she's well educated
>Kids would go through a lot in the medieval era, specially in times of war making them tough

What you see today in the western world is pampered and spoiled brats, hence the SJW cult you see nowadays. Today a 20 year old still lives with his parents and doesn't know how to change the tire of car much less how to fight.

Back then it was a sink or swim situation, you were either weak and died in your youth from disease of famine or you were strong and survived.

62 men were sent because they probably don't trust Jon and Sansa. Bear Island is bigger than 62 warriors, but they were probably left to guard the people.

She went into the field because, I dunno. To look important?

Leaders did that to keep ruling. When your people think you're a coward, they might rebel.

I thought all you GoT fags were just memeing when you post all those "DandD feminist propaganda" shit, but then i read an article about this character and holy balls.

It's still her army and she is going to war. Size doesn't matter.

considering they lost most of their men following Robb, the 62 remaining they're able to spare won't be proportional to their actual population, even though she confirms they're a small house

Example?

Stannis's.

>"I am the rightful king! Of course you must help me, it's your DUTY!"

Dany at least tries a triehard coolgal act to receive awe and respect of the feeble minded.

to help lead her men, mostly at critical points, to recall them or do other stuff. mostly such representation helps with loot distribution and making sure that your people are not the ones always put in the vanguard or neglected in food distribution

Spoonfeeding isn't good for your brain development.

>kids at 10 are still painfully inexperienced and basically retarded

Confirmed for never leaving the house.

he fucked a 9 nine year old, not the other way arround. he was the first pedo

If you followed a loli queen into battle, wouldn't you give everything you have and more ?

kinda cringy scene.

>kids at 10 are still painfully inexperienced
ask a 10 year old Chinese gymnast something about gymnastics.What do you think she did all they, watch tv?unlike Shireen she did not grew up in a group that thinks women can't rule and unlike bran she was not the 4th backup so yes she has skill that comes from being raised for a job. you can even see her childish side when davos starts talking

kys

no, i'd be more likely to ignore her orders when it came down to the wire due to her inexperience and fundamental lack of intelligence

>tire of car
that is next level, many can't use the washing machine

>I have nothing to back up my claims

62 men got sent because most of their people died during the wedding and they do still need men to stay and guard against iron born and other shit but when you talk kingdoms and territories you talk in thousands not in 62s

>literally 0.38 seconds of googling
history.com/news/history-lists/6-child-monarchs-who-changed-history

>To look important?
to learn

>clickbait
>half of the examples are legends made up after the fact
'no'

there are kids in collage at that age not every kid is retarded

Still a better actress/character than Emilia Clarke

depends on her personality and my power. If I can fly and do some other cool shit than I will indulge ideas even if they come with risk. cool personality is key, if she is a whiny bitch or the type that gets melancholic about cherry blossoms and won't let me kill unarmed enemies than I may just desert and look for a better ruler

>62 good men
Ramsay is done.

she's not 10 you retarded fuck she looks about 5'2" standing next to others in the camp and is obviously about 14 years old.

>lel clickbait
You sure convinced me, bro.

>“King Tut” inherited the throne at the age of 9 or 10 and initially ruled Egypt under the direction of advisers due to his young age.
where is his personal contribution?faggot was a cripple and his sisters puppet

So, the only thing you want is to "not be wrong on the internet"?

I don't talk to your kind.

>King Baldwin IV not only saved Jerusalem from capture at the age of 16, but he did it while suffering from a debilitating disease. Born in 1161, Baldwin IV rose to power at the age of 15 following the death of his father, Amalric I. Despite suffering from leprosy since childhood, Baldwin IV would go on to repeatedly defend his Christian kingdom against Saladin, the famed Muslim military tactician who ruled as sultan of Egypt and Syria.
>mfw the only thing i did repeatedly at the age of 16 was masturbating to chinese cartoons

She is stated to be 10 in season 5 by Stannis, so she is either 10 or 11 now.

>Mary Stuart—more famously known as Mary, queen of Scots—ruled as queen of two separate nations before she was 18 years old. Mary became queen of Scotland after her father died only six days after her birth in 1542. While she was too young to govern, her position as a royal made the infant queen a very influential figure in international relations. Anxious to unite Scotland and England, in 1543 King Henry VIII proposed a future marriage between Mary and his son Edward. Political tensions between the two countries led the Scottish parliament to reject the engagement, and Mary was sheltered in various castles after Henry VIII invaded Scotland and tried to force the marriage in what became known as the “Rough Wooing.”

To keep her out of reach of the English, in 1548 the 5-year-old queen was taken to France. At 16 she married Francis II, briefly ruling as queen of France after he ascended the throne. Following Francis’ death, in 1561 Mary returned to Scotland to resume her duties as queen. She remarried twice as an adult, but a 1567 uprising forced to her abdicate the Scottish throne and flee to England. There she was imprisoned for nearly 19 years before being executed for her unwitting role in a plot to overthrow Queen Elizabeth I.
again,where is the personal contribution?

Maybe, but he went into battle at a very young age.

I wanna do some heavy petting with her

mfw have a based last name

>inherited the throne at the age of 9 or 10
>thought to have ruled for 10 years
Read the whole thing, that means almost all of his contributions were as a fucking teenager.

was it not a cringy scene?

>mfw the only thing i did repeatedly at the age of 16 was masturbating to chinese cartoons
Im sure it was the will of God

It's okay there is a je- I mean maestar whispering in her ear

>sells out her family to lannister fucking shits several times
>past two episodes

She's always been a bitch mate

so?leadership usually sits in a tent after doing a ride along the line to show their presence(tops) strategy is given out but for all you know the advisers made it. I saw a guy get shot when I was 5, does not make me wise and epic

He should have told Sansa that her duty is to spread those legs and produce a bolton heir

I thought it was

kid actors are always cringe

>moving the goal post

>she was not the 4th backup

She actually is. Jeor, Jorah, Maege were the lords before her, Jorah being the proper successor that fell from grace and Maege eating it at the Red Wedding.

Given that she has older sisters who are absent for some reason (but definitely not dead), Lyanna is actually closer to the 6th or 7th in line.

He died on the battlefield. He was a fucking warrior king.

It was cringy, nothing 'kinda' about it. No kid at the age of 10 is as eloquent as that girl was

>seeing some nigger get shot is equivalent to leading an army into battle

Check your ageist privelege

You're not giving her the benefit of the doubt and you're not even looking at what happened.

She approached the situation with all the discretion and maturity of an adult. She had to be convinced to make her decision.

I'd like to see your dumbass in the hotseat.

Sansa says she's 10 in the episode and Stannis said the same in the previous season you dumb nigger.

he also had a point about her not being a start, the whole cloak swap thing is to show she is leaving her house and becoming part of a new one, there should not be a "taking back my maiden name". technically she never divorced tyrion but still married the bolton so I guess they do whatever they want

tfw Tut's heart was crushed beyond recognition and he was mummified heartless, which means that he could never go on his journey after death

This is an Illyria/Fred level of sad.

How exactly is that moving the goal post? The point is the same, good rulers are born and already show signs of leadership from a young age. The opposite is probably correct too, in that list there's even an example of a bad ruler (Elagabalus) who managed to get assassinated when he was 18 because he fucked with everybody.

>She approached the situation with all the discretion and maturity of an adult.

That's what makes the scene so silly.

In the GoT universe people have to age quickly. In the books Jon was 14 when he went to the wall, and Robb wasn't much older when crowned KINGINDANORF

are you memeing? he died from being inbreed, faggot could not even ride a chariot because with his partially clubbed foot he was unable to stand unaided

in medieval times ppl actually married at the age of 12 or 13, so being 10 in medieval times is equal to being like 18 or 19 now (remember romeo and juliet? juliet is actually 13 is this story). The children back then were more mature, they started working with 5 etc.

Bran was Lord of Winterfell once Rob left. The only reason you can't comprehend this is because it's a loli

>juliet is actually 13 is this story
Too old.

She isn't Dakota Fanning tier cringe tho

>there are people actually trying to defend this

the point is that no 5 year old is going to save an army with some genius insight.people on the list took the throne young but that does not mean they had leadership skills and were not anyone's puppet

the whole "people died at 40" is bit of a meme, statistics are a bit crooked due to high infant mortality

>kids at 10 are still painfully inexperienced and basically retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

>Bran was Lord of Winterfell
and he sucked at it

Citation needed

5 year old is an exaggeration, but if they aren't competent enough at a young age they either ruin the lives of other people or just get quickly removed by them.

Being anyone's puppet also doesn't mean they don't have leadership skills. This Mormont girl is portrayed as a decent ruler but gets charmed by Davos anyway.

This is literally the same thing, she's clearly being fed this crap.

>Even under the best tutelage, kids at 10 are still painfully inexperienced and basically retarded.
>literally repeating the advice of her maester

Excellent observation skills, user.

Eww she burped

He looks like Bran

Damn.