>post top matches
>someone tells you what to watch from it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6FqI_3EMwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wants me to sign up with Facebook

Just hit calculate fuckboy, you don't need a facebook

No replies!

thanks op, already put an hour into this probably gonna have to do at least 4 or 5 more to be truly happy with it but hopefully it'll be worth the suffering.

>They just recommend pleb movies which I have alredy watched years ago.

This is normie retard level, get the fuck out of here.

Maybe you've already seen all the patrician ones. My recommendations have some films I haven't seen that I know are good, at the least.

If you haven't seen it, watch Bronson. Based Refn and Hardy.

Sunset Boulevard

>calculate
>only asked about shitty rom-coms, fucking ALL the star wars prequels, teenage comedies and old slashers
>like some dislike others
>punch-drunk love is top match

what

have you watched none of them? because they are all good user, except maybe romy and michele.

great job, OP, you made me lose 5 minutes of my life

I wish we still had the option of reporting threads as commercial advertising.

>commercial
>.io
it's just some nerd testing his code

The only movies it's asking me about are capeshit, Star Wars, James Bond, Saw, romcoms, and the films of Wes Anderson. Your robot is a fucking pleb.

The Third Man

Akira

Easy Rider

ex machina

Once you answer enough questions, it basically turns into just movies from before 1970 and non-pleb.

Wow all are shit that I hated

>he hated aiplane! and zodiac
wew

you forgot about fast and the furious movies. all of them. it probably starts of with the most populat stuff, then delves deeper.

Some times when I try to rate it gets stuck with gray buttons and nothing happens. I have to leave the rating, and try again. Annoying.

Needs a neutral rating DESU

I think you plebs just don't know how to rate movies cause all my recs have been good

that's basically what skip is.

if you haven't seen any of those you're just as pleb as the site.

The skip implies you haven't seen it though, and it will be in the matches. A neutral rating says you've seen it but don't care to rate it.

Fix this filth.

Shit I didn't see "haven't seen". So far, and maybe it helps that I'm at 81%, the recs have been movies that I really enjoyed.

i mean it might pop up in your recommends, but not used in the algorithm if you use skip, so that kind of neutral. i guess meh does a bit the same.

Oh look, it's all movies I have absolutely zero interest in watching. Guess that's what happens when your shitty algorithms can't come up with more than one film that I'd rate good or better.

Even if you have no interest in watching those, you probably should. All of them except Ratatouille are culturally significant.

>he doesn't want to watch terminator 2
why are you even here?

I don't give a fuck about boring white male """""culture""""""

rated for about 10 minutes, went from 0% to 90% "done". rating non-stop for another 20 minutes, it went from 90% to 91%. guess i'll just leave it at that.

huh

it took me almost an hour to go from 90-95% and after like 2 more hours it says im at 100 but there are tons of things that havent popped up yet and some that ive searched that arent even on the list (pic related) period

amusing way to waste a morning though

That's because it's a television series

Gave me shit I've already seen and asked me about a ton of movies I haven't seen to base it on

Ya, I talked to the creator of the site, they plan on adding a search function as well more movies.

World on a Wire, Trash Humpers, Hard to be a God all were not on there

IN BRUGES

>a search function
that was fucked, up. you can list movies by a-z, release and whatnot, but you can't search for one. weird how they haven't bothered with that.

I was trying to get to 100% but it was taking too fucking long.

I haven't seen many movies made before 1970 and I don't like subtitles.

well no one likes subtitles. however there are movies so good that you should see them anyway with it.

Network
Hannah and Her Sisters
The Deer Hunter
The 400 Blows
Ikiru
Princess Mononoke

If that's really yours you should watch Apocalypse Now immediately.

Network YES
Hannah and Her Sisters YES
The Deer Hunter YES
The 400 Blows NO
Ikiru YES
Princess Mononoke NO

You can pass on The Hunt, and I haven't seen Akira, but the rest you should watch for sure

Lawrence is fucking great

Jesus Christ I've seen all these movies. Sup Forums is full of capeshit underage pleb faggots

POST RATES

thanks

>Upstream Color
>Amazing

Dropped.

Come on, you don't have to like it, but what's wrong with thinking it's great? It's such an intriguing story, packed with emotion and beauty, both visually and aurally.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6FqI_3EMwI

you should both watch The 400 Blows

Lawrence of Arabia is literally god tier

>There will be blood is to match
Feels good

My Own Private Idaho is 97% for me. Is it worth watching?

Check out The Godfather trilogy from beginning to end if you haven't seen em.

The Thing or The Great Escape

Everything besides star trek if you're not a fan

It's looks like it just promote some movies. I have almost the same.

That's because the algorithm is like that of Tindr. Based on what you like, it looks at the profiles of others with similar taste and recs you what they also like. So if everyone is going in and is pretty much liking the same movies, until the userbase grows, the recs will be very similar

Sunset boulevard

Pan'supports labyrinth

Sicario

Clueless

Zodiac

M

All

All

City of God

Lawrence of Arabia

My own private odaho

Godfather

All

The thing

Fanny and Alexander and holy mountain

Man I haven't seen shit yet.

Hm, you right.

I feel you bro

>The Philadelphia Story
love that fucking movie

I bet you haven't even read Walden

Why I can't update this shit?

sometimes you gotta wait, idk why tho

It took over an hour to even get to 96% complete

Watch all

Everything besides 12 years a slave

WHY CANT I UPDATE MATCHES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea. It's fucking annoying

>Haven't seen the godfather
Wew dear

>Braindead

Sounds fun.

Pretty cool, but needs more genres.

garbage site. It asked me what I thought about 5 mainstream shit flicks and it gave me back 6 movies I'd already seen

You mean a site couldn't perfectly know your taster after rating five movies? Holy shit this shakes my world.

simply epic bro, I'm just pointing out that this thread is garbage for shilling suvh6a garbage site.

Can't you make an app out of this?

i dont watch too many movies so i dont know what to make of these matches

Watch everything.

kurosawa is my favorite director but i think this thing (the users?) likes him a little too much..

which is funny considering half of his movies aren't even on there.

i also lol'd at tokyo story being literally the only ozu. think i only saw like 1 or 2 mizoguchi as well.

completely missing a lot of subtle non-classics from the early-mid 20th century, only like 20 bollywood movies, doesnt seem to care for much euro arthouse beyond the fnw, almost no tv movies, yet theres a fucking truckload of terrible recent movies.

im not even quite mid-level and this thing makes me feel almost patrician. a fun waste of 6 hours but that database has a lot of work to do.

This desu.

All I have left is a shitload of recent flicks and it doesn't even let my update anymore after rating about a hundred movies after the last update. Shaking my head to be honest.

Four Lions. For all that is holy, go watch Four Lions.

>until we score
>doesn't score

what fresh memery is this?

to be fair tho it is a good start and if it keeps expanding in both titles and users (and some format/search quirks) i can see how it could become very useful

it kind of already is

my recommendation to the guy running it would be to go by director and add literally everything; once thats done, any oversights will then become more glaring and draw a narrower focus, and as those get knocked off it'll be in a better spot than continuing this current seemingly popular/recency bias approach

Well these are definitely movies.

I've seen OFotCN but it asked me to connect it to Facebook at this point, so fuck that

I don't really have any interest in all the bottom row