>Make another Viking show

No.
They made Hannibal into a nigger

>they left holes in helmet bare
for what purpose?

>barbarians
>rising

Jesus Fucking Christ.

That's a Greek Hoplite helmet. And they didn't realize that the holes were used to attach a lining.

Wrong era, wrong lication and they don't even know what they are copying.

I had a look at some pictures from that show. Complete fantasy including sub-Saharan Africans and strong warrior womyn.

What the fucking fuck is this fucking shit?

>Phoenicians (Lebanese) living in NORTH Africa portrayed as sub-Saharan Africans
Nah, I'll pass.

Not even a Sup Forums thing, just middle school history and geography thing. That shit triggers me.

I was hoping they would make a show about the crusades after vikings for ultimate butthurt because of Christians killing muslims

>Blacks appropriate the culture of others
kek

>Barbarians dindu nuffin
>dey wuz freedum fighters n shit

I've only seen the commercial for this once and I can tell its shit.

What are essential BC history movies?

>and strong warrior womyn
I can't wait for history channel to do some WWII show and they include their strong women on that front line too

In what fucking universe was Hannibal a negroid?

how many characters will be replaced by niggers i wonder

I watch a snippet of it

Saw the Romans wearing Lorica Segmentata in the 3rd century BC

That's like if Band of Brothers had the soldiers going around wearing Lobster-Pot helmets and cuirasses

My autism wouldn't let me continue

I feel like liberals just blank out the idea that non black people live in africa too, especially in the North, like egypt being filled with arabs and copts doesn't exist to them.
And they cant grasp what a berber is

Reminder that Boudica was one of the worst military commanders in history. Her losses against the romans went as high as 100:1

Brought to you: biopic about Abraham Lincoln. Played by Idris Elba.

>those comments

youtube.com/watch?v=7xeZQkm6my4

After that mongs

The figures given by Tacitus generally aren't regarded as reliable.

Also she wasn't a military commander and she didn't have any soldiers with her. The fact that she managed to kill any Romans at all was pretty impressive.

>history channel
>gets all of its facts wrong

>mfw I really wish to see hilarious WW2 show as accurate as average historical show

kill me
>Sophisticated
>nigger
tell me again History doesn't have agendas

Remember when the (((History Channel))) was good and not kucked

The only strong warrior woman was Boudica, actually for once they didn't take gender-related liberties with the barbarians like they did in Vikings (I dont care if there is some meager burial evidence regarding shield-maidens, going out on a limb and lumping women into invading/raiding norse parties is just jumping the gun to the extreme). But Vikings can hardly be considered a source with any degree of historicity. Also Hannibal COULD have been black but also descended from a royal Phoenician line so im not so sure. What a sad world we live in, they should probably stick to WW2 in color re-runs

I would watch black Lincoln if it had Elba playing Abe.

Is this series set in the same universe as Texas Rising?

I think the retarded choice of the subsaharan semites is only there to create controversy.

A major red flag that the show is a pile of crap.

Hannibal wasn't white. The Roman busts of him were made centuries after he lived and were the artists impressions.

These are coins distributed to Hannibals troops at the time he lived, the only real indication of what he looked like. He has a heavily black facial structure

Speed holes

oh boy another nerdy ass swords and armor show. man we sure do need more of those.

I miss the history channel that used to show actual history.
RIP black and white ww2 footage

most WW2 footage has been colorized, and opposing colorization of it is absolutely ridiculous as it's footage of actual events and should look as authentic as possible.

History spent the whole day yesterday showing documentaries about rome.

That isn't Hannibal. That coin wasn't "distributed to Hannibal's troops". You're a fucking liar.

>tv doesnt get mad at chinks in vikings

>get mad at niggers in north africa

>>tv doesnt get mad at chinks in vikings
Yes they did.

>get mad at niggers in north Africa
I'm sorry, but supporting cultural appropriation is racism.

They lost their shit about the chink.
But at least she can be explained away as an ancestor of the Finnish.

Nigger Carthaginians is totally bullshit.

WE WUZ HANNIBAL AND SHIIIIET

None of those coins depict Hannibal on them and you're a shameful knave for trying to imply it.