Films where the lead is fucking terrible but the support cast more than make up for it

Films where the lead is fucking terrible but the support cast more than make up for it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOUrLn1FFCA
youtube.com/watch?v=vb29RVSz-QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You first OP. Samberg was great in hot rod.

But if you need me to give you a hand, I'd say There's Something About Mary comes to mind.

is this worth watching nigga

>Prefering Adam Sandler's shit son over Ben Stiller

OK

>he didn't enjoy the dance montage in the woods
i'll admit to some scenes being reddit-tier cancer like "cool beans"
everything's worth watching, even if it's out of spite. this movie tho is at least a 6/10 plus it has prime isla fischer

I'd argue that Stiller was a bit muted in Something About Mary because he was pretty much playing the straight-man, but he was still pretty good.

However you did remind me of another Stiller flick that had that problem (Stiller wasn't the lead though, he was one of the great support characters) Dodgeball. Vaughn was halfassing it in that but the rest of the movie completely makes up for it.

it's pretty good, the riot scene is great

Please explain what you mean when you say some scenes were "reddit-tier cancer"

i'm not going to spoon-feed you any more. it's just an opinion and opinions are worthless. watch this and decide for yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=TOUrLn1FFCA

Also the Footloose dance parody and it's surprise ending.

the fight scene with ian mcshane was fun

"Anger Management" it's a great example. Jack Nicholson and John Turturro were great and funny in that movie, but fat fuck Adam Sandler always seems to manage to ruin movies even with great actors. Gotta say I liked the movie just because of those two

>i don't know what reddit-tier means i'm just parroting what people here say i assume it means i didn't like something right?

I think all the cast members minus Ian McShane and Bill Hader are terrible.
The jokes in it are okay and what ultimately makes up for Andy Samberg.

i'll repeat desu
>opinions are worthless

>i regret saying reddit-tier so i'm gonna backpedal and say opinions are worthless

Wew lad.

That's a hell of a way to get out of explaining something.

Let's accept your conclusion that opinions are worthless.

Why did you bother expressing one in the first place?

You're opinion is shit for not including Danny McBride but yeah those two plus McBride make up for it

Cool beans IS a reddit tier meme

Reddit tier memes rely on meaninglessly repeating the same phrase over and over again as if it gets more funny every time when in reality it's a sad attempt at fitting in by stating 'hey guys I just said that thing you've already heard before'

Sup Forums memes like pepe and baneposting rely on transforming a core idea and appropriating it to a new context. It's why they stay around for so long while reddit-tier memes like cool beans and HEY GUYS die out immediately

Really does make you think dosent it?

shitposting memes are ironic reddit-tier with the purpose of intentionally not being traditionally funny to annoy people

Stillers wife was so hot in dodgeball
This movie was so bizarre
>cool beans
>the dancing Asian guy

I've been drinking green tea all god damned day.

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=vb29RVSz-QY

I quite like Hot Rod, even though it is mostly comprised of "lel so randumb" humour. It has some genuinely funny parts in it and it's at least self aware.