Wtf i hate women now

wtf i hate women now

>she doesn't even strangle him with her thighs

shit flick 0/10

Hodor?

She was the movie villain, right?

Nice I have to filter this shit now.
I already have 30 threads filtered that are pure memes.
God dammit

To be honest, I downloaded the flick just because of this screencap. I saw this qt and decided to give it a try. I couldn't keep my eyes off her any second.

She was looking THICC in that panty scene. Fucking based cameraman.

>muh safespace
>

mew is so adorkably cute

qt desu

howard did nothing wrong

>guy clearly kept a woman captive there pretending she was her daughter
>MEW was the one being unreasonable

typical misogynists

>single Molotov cocktail takes down Hindenburg-sized alien ship

>Alien race has technology capable of traveling to different galaxies
>gets taken out by Molotov cocktail

c'mon...

>Not noticing that alien ship is filled with flammable chemicals

Gorilla warfare. Works like a charm.

>interstellar propulsion
>ships filled with flammable chemicals
you can't make this shit up

That whisky wouldn't burn like that though

Imagine that you're modern soldier and you've peeped out from a tank and caught a spear in your head by some zulus.

Was it even confirmed 100% they were aliens?

Even if they were aliens, weren't the ships themselves organisms themselves? Isn't there a possibility the were atmosphere beasts from within our solar system slowly drifting to earth?

I'm not so much trying to correct you guys, as much trying to find answers or theories.

MEW can do anything, even the unlikely :^)

he killed a high school girl
come on, man

If only she ate the bowl of eggs like Goodman told her to.

What if he had a good reason?

>making your bombers travel around the world and back instead of using an aircraft carrier as a forward base to attack from
The bio-gas bombers wouldn't be FTL-capable, user. The mothership carrying the entire invasion force however would be.

More like
>imagine you're a modern soldier poking his head out of the tank and a caveman starts chucking little rocks at you and then the tank explodes

We need a dank edit.

Ultimate anti-feminism. Tiny microcosm of society populated by 3 people with John Goodman as the patriarch, the other guy as a beta millenial and MEW representing women. Patriarchal John Goodman spent years preparing for this eventuality, everything functions well as long as you follow his instructions, beta guy just sits around doing fuck all (hence the broken arm). Then MEW just goes along with Goodman initially, because she's doesn't understand the situation. gets beta cuccboi to do her bidding, despite all evidence suggesting that outside is fucked. Then he gets killed by the patriarch (divorce laws much). Goodman then turns rapey (like our present culture) and she has no choice but to escape this supposed hell, destroying this comfortable world for good before it dawns on her that he was right all along about how terrible it is out there, when a fucking cock shaped alien (probably representing immigrants and such) tries to rape her face. If this bitch had shut her cunt mouth, they could have survived.

You also get to see her delicious ham hocks in the first ten minutes, but nothing more because she's a prude.

Despite that this film was modern masterpiece and it's subtext was the most acute cultural analysis of womens role in society I've ever seen.

Yes an explosive item is the same as a blunt object. Bravo

>not a single scene in which she kicks howard in the face with her bare feet

genuinely awful

Good thing MEW likes to drink and drive.