Ending of Gone Girl

>ending of Gone Girl
What would you do? Try to get her arrested or ride it out?

I'd fuck her.

His only real option would have been killing her. He is still free to cheat on her. And fuck her. It's not all bad.

I would destroy that puss puss

She fucks a nigger in her new movie, stay away.

Why would he kill her? She's a perfect wife + free pussy. Why change something that isn't broken?

>new movie
I'm talking about her character, and I'm not a Sup Forumstard, so fuck off. I'd still fuck her, so would you, faggot.

No, I wouldn't. Enjoy your coal burner sloppy seconds and AIDS tho senpai.

Just bang her and raise kids. She's clearly the perfect mother

>extremly high profile lawyer with every reason in the world to want to prove amy was a murderer
>cop with every reason in the world to want to save her career by proving amy was a murderer
>sister with every reason in the world to want to prove amy was a murderer
>husband with every reason in the world to want to prove amy is a total psychopath
>literal mountain of evidence against her

>lol nm girls win, GIRLS WIN!! cuz dats wut marraige is xD

I really hate to be this way, but you can really tell when a woman is writing.

Enjoy your mother's basement, along with your waifu pillow. :^)

So was the millionaire she murdered an orphan or something?

>hate niggers and the women who fuck them
>must live in your mother's basement and have an anime pillow

Sorry user, we're not all you.

you have a very loose definition of the perfect wife...

>implying I hate my own race
Good one, mate!

Oh, I didn't realize you'd taken your trip off Krager, was the wait long at the welfare line?

>has good looks
>good in bad
>supports you
>has a good career
>interesting personality
What's not good about her other than the fact that she's a psyhco?

There's no way she would get away with it.

The police chief was already onto her, the death of the other guy would raise all sorts of flags when it was investigated.

The idea that her being a media darling would let her get away with things doesn't mirror similar cases in reality.

Casey Anthony.

i'd go and spoil the movie on Sup Forums cus im a retard who can't use spoiler tags

you're right I should've overlooked that little detail about her being insane...

they're both manipulators, the only difference is they're letting the facade drop and going after eachother directly which is the crux of the ending.

She was the only party involved in it.

manipulator =/= insanity

Challenge her into a rap battle, obviously.

She clearly killed her kid and duct taped it in a trunk, nothing blondie did was as bad as what Casey did and everyone let her off.

The world is nicer to pretty and you have your real world example.

it was pure poetry

dont cheat on her? its fucking simple

>first paragraph literally says "ending of Gone Girl"
>proceeds to read the second paragraph

you're a fucking dumbass and arya dies in episode 9.

>finish this movie
>go to sleep
>dream she is my wife
it was perfect

"don't cheat on your wife or she'll murder people and blame you for it"

it's in women's nature to be deceptive and try to rise above the authority of her husband, fuck em

I don't think she was insane at all, and learning definition of words is helpful in discussion. She was a sociopath and not all sociopath's are violent. So I would disagree, insanity implies a lack of control which is the antithesis of her character. She is all about control. She ignores moraes of society because they were constraining her choices but for some thirty years she played along with them as far as we know. She did all the normal things expected of her.

I also think we apply words when other words fit better or at very least might not exist at all but her lack of emotional response is genetic but I would say it is very different from insanity.

Sociopath's tend to lack that inner voice that creates skepticism which is why their actions come off so alien and give more normal humans the heebiejeebies.

But he was married and dating her a while and he clearly liked everything about her even the bad parts, he only started to stray because she stopped giving him what he wanted. Then she did and he decided to stay in it and fight it out rather than do something, which is why his sister's reaction in the kitchen was so great.

tl;dr she's insane and not wife material at all but you go ahead and have fantasies about your dominating wife who cucks you

>kills off the beta orbiter that won't leave her alone and gives you a kid

I think we have different versions of cuck

>NPH's house has tons of cameras
>she does the im kidnapped thing by the window in front of one camera once
>police check footage and are convinced she's innocent

listen to vinyl and jerk off to fetish manga

Well technically she didn't try to pin any murders on him but she did try to potentially frame him for her disappearance.

>NPH
>fucking a female in a movie

kek

Live a perfect happy life.

she's literally perfect.

the best kind

Literally perfect.

>tfw a girl will never kill for you

Live with the wife. Fuck the sister.

Should I watch this? It's essentially the only Finch I haven't pinched

Yes. It's mid to high tier Finch.

Depends on how cute her butthole is.

I developed such a crush on Rosamund Pike over the course of that movie that I would just stay with her at that point.

>she was hot before
>then she gets chubby to hide
>then she gets hotter after Dezzie makes her work out

muh dick

Her and the detective = scissors... lots and lots of scissors.

the triggered r/mra's on here are too fucking stupid to understand the point of this flick, despite the fact that it is clearly exposed.

it's real fucking good, especially if you don't know the story beforehand

He didn't do it because she was going to have his son.

hnnnngg

>you will never have passionate sex with her after that
Why do we bother living?

>>husband with every reason in the world to want to prove amy is a total psychopath

you are a complete fucking idiot. go back to your capeshit.

pls explain what is the point of the flick

What?

The movie could have been written by a /r9k/ faggot. Seriously. It was "don't just listen and believe," shortly before that became a discussion.

People thinking this movie was feminist confuses me. Although I've seen feminists claim the same thing. Why on earth would they take credit for an insane murderer who snapped because she got tired of waxing her snatch?

pls answer me

women are inherently good, any evil acts a women commits is simply due to unjust treatment by men

I can't speak for him, but I'm and I've got the same confusion. How are people confusing this for a feminist film? It's a story about the dangers of the "pussy pass." Everyone believes a pretty face, it's easy to turn the world against a man accused of abuse, the media is willing to burn men for ratings, abusive and unhinged women are every bit as dangerous as abusive and unhinged men, etc.

>it was perfect
what else

>reddit goes Sup Forums on Sup Forums the post

She raped me with a bottle of wine and then we both beat the shit out of NPH. It was magical.

true. love.

>Sup Forums is reddit
>tumblr is Sup Forums
??????

>Rosamund Pike will never kill for you
How's it feel?

>you're a faggot

nice burn bro! keep Sup Forums safe from teh racists!

jdinmsa tbqh m night fyamalan

like knowing blake lively will never notice you

only worse

>Woman loves a version of what this guy projects to be, vice versa for the guy.
>Both get married and man gets tired of the act, stops pretending and acts like himself.
>This woman is insane and cannot accept the real him as the truth
>setup whole elaborate plan to ruin him for ruining her image of "my husband"
>gets a change of heart when she sees him pretend again on national television
>wants him to pretend forever as both are committed to each other for life

What else am I missing? She can be the perfect wife if she could accept his flaws, she couldn't. There isn't a way out for him either. Guess you should be honest with each other?

ben was slipping in mediocrity and stagnating. i wouldnt want me wife to stop caring about how she looked or how much she worked out. amy is more of a man than you are bruh

>posts blake goddes
DON't BRING HER INTO THIS THREAD; ROSAMUND PIKE IS ENOUGH!!!!

The point of the film is that Ben affleck is a liar. A cheater. An apathetic piece of shit. Emotionally abusive. But he's no murderer. The opposite of Rosamund.

The audience sees Affleck and Rosamund Pike at their worst. And it's an emotional tug-of-war to see who really deserves each other more.
It's a comparison between two types of characters and how the facades and pleasantries that go into the initial attraction between two people and in public showings are just cover-ups for how much we harbor invasive and harmful thoughts towards the people we are supposed to love.

this is a remarkebly good description of how I feel about this

imagine blake lively killing for your

just imagine

blake lively is like the worst actress i can think of

watched it with my gf.

after the movie she said rosamund pike was shit in the way she acted, she should have just dumped him.

I dumped her a week after.

no love.

I love her, she is perfect, I don't know why, it is not like she is anything extraordinary, but for me she is perfect.

why bro's

>is like
WHAT I DID ON SUMMER VACATION WAS SHITPOST

Burn the coal pay the toll cunt

no, by the end Affleck was actually into it. and without his cooperation his sister lacks real incentive to prove amy was a murderer, and the lawyer has no real basis to do so. with none of their cooperation the cop would be working alone.

Put your phone on audio record.

her being insane makes my weenie more hard t,b,h,

it truly takes a dumb person to hate an entire race

i'd say it's the best Finch except maybe Zodiac

modern relationships are all about image and posturing. amy dunne really understands this and commits to it non-hypocritically.

rape-murder-rape like in muh erotic horror

she's the perfect bad girl for a brutal punishment

But she is the perfect wife as is, user. He got lazy and complacent in their marriage by refusing to continue the image game, he thought he could just let himself go and let the marriage stagnate. Most wives would have done the same or just divorced him for massive alimony, but Amy snapped him out of it and reminded him that marriage to her necessitated his being the best he could be.

Honestly I don't want to watch it. It seems boring as fuck.

>Oh lawdy my wife is manipulating me to seem like a bad guy, but am I REALLY bad?

Yawn as fuck.

At least watch it for Trent Reznor's soundtrack and the cinematography

That was the one and only one thing that really got to me

The cameras didn't even need to be there. She could have done to NPH what she did to Bin Af'lacki.

Most good movies can be summarized in boring ways.

Maybe Sharknado or Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter are more up your alley

> just dump him

I would let her marry Mr. Bingley

how do I get a beautiful loving wife like rosamund pike who would kill for me?

Make many babies with a woman who'd literally kill for me. She was fiercely loyal and perfect from head to toe.

The kind of woman that would make other guys go "wtf does he have to pull a chick like her", trophy wife xtreme and prime breeding material.

>he doesn't want to sleep with her
is he gay?

Here's proof btw

Danger! (nsfw)

she's fucking mental mate. she's one step away from choking the baby or setting the house on fire. she's a ticking bomb

no he is wondering if he does something wrong she will hold the children against him somehow, she likes using leverage and subtle attacks. Pretty much every custody fight, men figure this out when getting divorced. Women can be very nasty.

>they don't want a beautiful wife who would do anything to protect their family