Were they fucking?

were they fucking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT2i2UylxJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that scene after Mikey got his ass beat and Duffy is giving him sips of water

Cute. CUTE!

This is a forgotten show. Let's keep it that way.

Found the capeshit redditor

TRIBECCA!!!!!!!!!

Justified is televisual capeshit.
>goody shoots the baddy every week
>le euphoric anti-hero
>actually watching this cartoon garbage

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This level of reddit is truly something to behold.

>Its a "Fast banjo music plays as an antagonist runs away/is being chased" episode

This sounds like the worst show of all time lmao

>goody shoots the baddy every week

but that's literally not true and it concludes with the protag finally realizing that arresting someone "the right way" is best and prevents you from becoming just as bad as the guy you're killing

Boyd Crowder is reddit personified.

>but that's literally not true and it concludes with the protag finally realizing
After 5 seasons of weekly bad guy shootings
>"the right way" is best and prevents you from becoming just as bad as the guy you're killing
What an original character development. Certainly haven't seen that portrayed onscreen before.

>attractive, well spoken christian man of action
>reddit

Raylan doesn't shoot someone every week. He shoots like 1-2 people the entirety of season 5 and about the same number in season 6

It's good

He literally got cast in Tarantinoshit (king of reddit) because of that role so there is no way you can argue he wasn't reddit fedoracore.

He's a racist drug dealer who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Sounds just like reddit to me. Especially the racist part.

As much as I love Justified, I always thought the incidental music was kind of mediocre.

*fast banjo music intensifies*

>it's a redneck bullshit music starts playing and you have to mute it until the song is over episode
>it's a skip the theme song intro every episode because it's the worst song ever written episode

Tarantino apes good cinema for his flickeramas.

youtube.com/watch?v=yT2i2UylxJ0
Please somebody who hasn't drunk the JUSTified koolaid listen to this shit and hear how terrible it is.

I hatewatched this show for years, I was so relieved when it finally ended.

People who don't like Justified are sperm sipping faggots.

It had one of the best protagonist/antagonist relationships than any show of recent memory and the banter was top-tier.

IN DUR DEEP DURK HOLLURS

EESTERN KINTUCKYYY

7 quints of heavenly truth

haters BTFO

INFANTILE

CARTOON

SHOW

Your repeating digits speak true.

Basically the people that are shitting on Justified ITT are faggots that suck capeshit and reddit dick

>The banter was top-tier

>>we dug coal together, Boyd.
>...we dug coal together, Raylan.

Bravo Elmore

>77777
thread/

>i don't like the theme song therefore the show is shit
ok

It's an ok song. Not the kind of thing I'd normally listen to but it did its job as a punchy, energetic intro theme and hearing it always gives me a warm, nostalgic feeling as I remember the great time I had watching the show for the first time.

Sip long and sip deep

Is it just this thread, or has Justified passed some pop culture tipping point where it can't be discussed without contrarian assholes jumping up and down to let everyone know how superior their taste is? It's a shame if so, because Justified discussions on here used to be pretty chill.

I like the show but I also like making fun of it

It's not contrarian to dislike Justified because it was a "literally who cares? show" even while it was airing, never mind a couple of years after the fact where it lives in the realm of forgotten shows. If anything it's contrarian to even remember Justified at all.