News flash Hollywood

Most people are athiests and aren't scared of demons anymore, this shit has been done over and over since the exorcism and gets gayer every time. Why don't you make a fucking movie about something that's actually scarry to think about like Serial Killers for a change.
>inb4 MUH TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE
>MUH SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
SO WHAT? They'res only like two of those, but there's like 500 about spooooky ghosts. How can the entertainment industry be so out of touch with what's entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH YEAH and one more thing. Nice fucking cliche with the possessed doll. NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE IN EVERY FUCKING MOVIE EVER

More horror movies should be based on Gnosticism.

It's okay to be angry kiddo you are going through a rough time your voice/body changing growing hair in places you never had it before. Random mood swings. Puberty it's a bitch huh ?

Lel

>They'res only like two of those
Holy shit were you alive in the 90's?

I would argue most people are agnostic not atheist. The only difference polls have shown is that the same unchanging, 25 percent or so of hard religious people are losing sway over their extended families creating the appearance that religiosity has mellowed. The reality is consistent church goers have stayed consistent for decades. The sheep in the middle are the only difference in not attending.

pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/

Serial killers in movies aren't really scary you faggot

How am I being childish? Do you enjoy watching those shitfests or do you just not care about the constant stream of generic bullshit that gets shoved down your throat?

Look at this samefag commenting on his boring
anecdote

You have to be 18 to post here.

Nope..
But it's okay..
I know you feel the worlds against you..
But ine day you'll be able to control the anger inside you.. Maybe listen to less disturbed or link in park for now. Okay?

get a load of this faggot, they already did a whole serial killer meme movie gay shit thing in the 90s retard; it was fucking trash

News Flash: nobody uses the term gay like that anymore

here's your free (you) faggot

Look at you knowing how to distinguish a samfag

see

I hate both of those bands.

Well watching dateline is scary, how hard would it be to do something like that