>LMAO DICKS IM TOTALLY PRO GAY

This is supposed to be funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeI0-9MX4XE
youtube.com/watch?v=lOaO5guJPhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is this?
The new Tosh or something?

Bo Burnham, I hear a lot of good things about him (mostly among the age group of 18-24). Now I know why. No he isn't like Tosh at all.

He was really popular with community college kids a few years back, but he's essentially a nobody "comedian".

He got youtube famous a few years ago for "funny" songs he'd play on his keyboard. He eventually got specials and netflix shows and such. He had another Netflix special that came out a few days ago.

His primary fanbase is teenage girls and teenage boys.

Bo Burnham is a cuck, more news at 11

If he says it openly, then he is now absolved of having the identity of a spoiled man child that doesn't understand the world foisted upon him. When he says it, he's self aware and insightful.

He's edgy: the comedian.

In one twitter post I now know enough about this person to never want to associate with them ever again.

He's pretentious but his latest netflix special isnt horrible.

Kind of the opposite of Tosh, but with the same image and general demographic aims. My girlfriend went to a concert of his and its apparently just Sup Forums caricatures of beta white males, or cucks.

He's one of the wittiest comedians I've heard so I won't dispel what he says because he has a few SJW like beliefs.

His latest special is his worst one yet.

>big country musicians and rappers just pander to their audience
>proceeds to pander to his audience of hipsters and college kids for an hour

>that 3 minute long serious speech about social media and everybody wanting attention towards the end

somebody needs to sit him down and explain that the tense silence in the room when he rambles on about society and philosophical ideas isn't appreciating awe but just second hand embarrassment

his shows are pretty good outside of those moments

Except the part with the white straig male jokes i laughed 8 or 9 times.
Pretty good.

He's everything wrong with comedy today.

Anyone remember YouTube Live 2008?

Me neither.

DUDE LAMPSHADE HANGING EVERY 2 SECONDS ON THE NATURE OF HOW IRONIC I AM LMAO

DUDE TIME FOR A MUSICAL BIT
ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE RAINBOW
I AM GAY
COMEDY IS GAY
GAY GAY
GAY
LMAO

dude that was actually really deep if you think about it lmao

What passes for comedy on college campuses these days.

All those college shows that real comedians don't bother with anymore? Bo Burnham will do 'em! His politically correct humor is perfect for your safe space.

I imagine stuff that would be pretty triggered if you were an obese Sup Forums neckbeard constantly crying about the exact opposite thing on the internet.

dude golden mean lmao

Reddot incarnate

>it's youtube live charlie!

I am not American and never watched this, but that pic looks so awful it kind of got my interest.

Is he really so absurdly mediocre it's fun to watch him just to despise him?

I don't know man see for yourself, I don't think he's particularly funny but he has some moments I suppose.

>triggered this easily

>>>/tumblr/

>it's a Sup Forums only acknowledges something's flaws because otherwise they would have to talk about how much they relate to Bo's feelings on happiness episode

i got tired of the music observation stuff and yeah he has way too much preaching going on. but other than that, i enjoyed it for the most part. sometimes i wish that he would just let his jokes breathe rather than call himself out on his own shtick all the time, but i'm not sure they would all hold up without it

Did you get triggered by the straight white male song and ignore the rest? Dude is funny as fuck

>Dude is funny as fuck

So much Reddit in this thread.

Stop shilling this shit holy fuck

>reddit boogeyman
It'd be nice to actually be able to have an actual conversation about something on this fucking site one of these days

None of his new stuff has come close to being as impressive as the stuff around the words words words period imo. He's still good though

> went to an a boys prep school
> straight

Clearly all them preppies are homos.

Sup Forums hates it because it's popular
in the world where people interact with each other, it's considered anywhere from good to amazing. i just showed it to my friend who was speechless at the ending. i personally think what. is the better special but bo is great.

Bait

I went to a boarding school and we had an all boys sister prep school. They were the horniest kids I'd ever seen.

I find that writing style infuriating no matter the content, political or otherwise.

>thinking 11th grade level reading is pretentious

Words, Words, Words is his worst

His last special wasn't very good. I hadn't planned on watching this one. Thanks for confirming my decision.

looking up the letter B, he is between Bradley Cooper and Blake Lively

Stop crying like a faggot

His show is moving away from straight comedy to a one man, theater type show. He has a bunch of sjw views, but that doesn't automatically mean he's bad and you're a fucking moron if you dismiss it based on that alone.

Straight white male was a bit annoying, I was expecting him to have a bit at the end of that song where he really quickly goes through all the things where straight white males are disadvantaged, family court type shit etc. Using the fact he says it all really quickly at the end as a statement about how people dismiss them. But he's too sjw for that I guess.

Still a decent show.

Finally checking him out with this new special. I am a BillHicksfag, so maybe I might like preachy shit.

Sounds like he's playing into an ignorant understanding of society regardless of his theatrics on stage user.

>8 or 9 times is basis for "good" in an hour long special
I laugh more times rewatching an episode of king of queens

"You might laugh every ten minutes or so." -user

>Barney

Considering the way he treats most of his fans, that might have been intentional.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeI0-9MX4XE

Are you happy, Sup Forums?

I actually am from the same town and school as he is. Only a few of the guys were gay like any other. Also a girl from a local public school I later dated said the prep boys were rather desirable.

This was an add on at the end not performed live for anyone about to sperg out that this was in a comedy show

Except for a couple cases when the PC retards didn't get his sarcasm and labeled him racist and sexisr even though he was preaching pretty much the same things they do.

PC 'liberals' are just as dumb and close minded as conservatards.

Jesus christ what a shrimpdicked bitch

We aren't here in this life and this world to be happy.

I remember the 2013 Youtube Live Comedy Show or something where Norm outclassed everyone. This is a Based Norm thread now

>Best music comedy = Minchin
youtube.com/watch?v=lOaO5guJPhc

The show was beautiful to watch

it really was kino

His show is very well put together, although it seemed scripted down to every single second.

Yeah I watch comedy for the visuals

That was the highlight of the special tbqh. Kudos to the crew.

>Sup Forums likes bo burned hams now
None of you fags believed me when I said What was good.

Half this thread is shitting on him

I did

honestly if someone thinks their race invalidates their political opinion it generally speaks to their character

Nobody believes it still. Most the praise has been about the lighting lol. He's a soft typical emasculated millenial.

If you want to have a discussion about how awful white males are you can have one on reddit.

That dude is still performing?

Please return the goalposts to where you found them

kill yourself

not anymore. This special will be his last performance for a while

Definitely irrefutably this. Nail on the fuckin head, user.

It made me cry when I rewatched it. I'm exactly his age and have similar mental problems, so the whole end song really resonates with me.

> his comments about the 'me generation' label and social media turning us alm into performers

neat

What mental problems? That life doesn't offer an existence of perpetual happiness, and that you actively reject everything that would give your life meaning out of dogmatic ignorance?

Except he is rich and talented so you got nothing don't compare yourself to me

Whole thing a Kanye rip off he literally talks about.
Beautiful
Someone didn't watch it.

Social media being the market's response to a generation told to express themselves is a solid observation.

>What mental problems?
depression and anxiety

inb4 some idiot comes at me like these aren't real problems or that they don't impact my daily life profoundly. Eat all of the dicks.

I'm fairly privileged myself. But that's not even relevant. The illness is the same no matter how much your shoes cost.

>best friend loves this guy and always wants me to watch his shit
>have to pretend like it isn't painfully awful

LInk to his clip, this sounds unintentionally funny.

Sluts, sluts, I fuck sluts
Sluts get fucked when I fuck sluts
No ifs, ands, and/or buts, I fuck sluts, I fuck sluts

guess it matches his shows then

You self perpetuate your own depression and anxiety with your narcissism. Being self aware doesn't excuse your lack of psychological development.

>implying the kanye part wasn't beautiful

>narcissism
Oh here we go with people acting like they know me.

Don't be sad.

There, I just fixed all your mental problems. Now stop being such a pussy and get out there and do something.

I just realized I probrably had the same piano teacher that he did

I never did keep up with it though

The only reason you feel anxious and depressed is because you have an undeservedly high conception of yourself based on nothing.

This was his last chance and he blew it.

No. You don't know me or my problems. Keep on grasping at straws. Perhaps you're partially right, but objectively, I know you're missing major information and facts.

You don't know. I'm not here to blogpost. I just wanted to mention that I found his finale emotionally meaningful.

that show was good though

Family Guy as a show is funnier than Bo Burnham as a comedian.

If they actually get rid of e-celeb circlejerking and console wars Sup Forums might become dangerously close to habitable again. If they also banned twitter screencaps I might go back there to discuss games.

In all honesty, you're just ignorant and narcissistic, and have fully given into our current societal zeitgeist that tells you that you don't have any say and have no worth unless you have some claim to victim status, which you desperately seek through vague existential crisis's that you don't actually experience.

We're done here.