What is her major malfunction?

What is her major malfunction?

bad writing?

her clitoris

Arya needs a contrived evil bad guy or else how is anyone supposed to care????

virginity

So, is she Arya?

Raging SJW unfortunately

Shes not sitting on my face.

Autism

Shes not on my penis thrusting aggressively

not in the books she has a back story.

as for OP's question i think they got some rule of 2 type shit going on and if arya didnt screw up so often than she would replace her. others are mentioned but never seen in the show

If she was, why would she kill herself? Wait what the fuck is even going on?

I really can't shake the feeling that she is. Especially seeing Arya's hair looking exactly like hers...

don't be ridiculous that's as unbelievable as Bran being the three-eyed raven

kek, yeah gays should support Muslims more. What could go wrong?

The only way to salvage her character is for her to be a literal doppelganger who is mean to take Arya's place, which is how people become no one. GRRM would never write an ultra cool magical assassin guild without a seriously steep price of entry. It's just his style to have really fucked up terms to access magic, and all the cool stuff in his stories.

I dont know, but having Arya's face seems like a pretty useful tool to have on missions in Westeros. I could see why they'd want to kill her if they can't have her as an assassin.

But Islam hates gays.... I am confused

>LGBT against Islamophobia
>Sharia punishment for LGBT behavior is execution by being thrown from the top of a tall building

Honestly at this point, I wouldn't even mind letting the muslims in just so they could enact their brutality on these faggots and show them how badly they messed up

She's just butthurt because Arya now is daddy's favourite.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

It's a metaphor. By killing Arya Stark she can truly become no one.

What the fuck is that dude dressed as a miner even doing? What the actual fuck?

LEAVE WAIF ALONE

Well, she does look like Lena Dunham if Lena Dunham hadn't hit as many branches while falling off the ugly tree.

>What the fuck is that dude dressed as a miner even doing?

His gf told him she wanted to 'burn the coal' so he's going to go mine for it? or something idk

She is in love with the assassin dude and doesn't like stark budying up.

Completely ignoring the fact that the assasin dude isn't actually the same person hardly any time stark talks to him and the fact that she shouldn't ever be the same person either.

The show is fucked.

>sheep against lupophobia

They already have her face. Is Arya already dead, replaced by Waif who is struggling through her own 'becoming faceless' split personality stuff?

wew lad, i always had that feeling in my gut that she was a shitter

Waif(u) ruined

They haven't let her dance

>hey guys, let's be tolerant of people who want to throw rocks at us!
>yaaay!
What fucking tards.

The whole "hating Arya" thing is an act. They're friends actually and that stab sequence was all pretend to let her escape.

>implying the Waif isn't Arya and Arya isn't the Waif