What based celebrities are republicans?

What based celebrities are republicans?

Only poor people vote republican

Vince Vaughn
James Woods
Kurt Russell

this is quite funny though. Republicans have been open borders for years now and they keep voting against themselves.

Seth McFarlane
Bill Maher
Jon Stewart
Sean Penn
Beyonce
Noam Chomsky
Hillary Clinton
Andrew Jackson

Don't know about the others but Kurt Russell is a libertarian
He said himself

"everyones a democrat until they make some money"
Beyonce is a registered republican

What the fuck does 'based' mean? Based where?

Pretty sure Vince is a libertarian and Kurt is just pro-gun.

>republicans
>based

Grow up

Libertarians are Republicans

>tfw republican
>tfw not going to vote for Trump

Sorry lads. He's too fucking retarded. I'm just going to vote libertarian, they have the candidate on the ballot here in NC.

This whole election cycle has really been disheartening to me.

>Only poor people vote Republican
>implying poor people from the inner cities don't overwhelmingly vote Democrat

Trump is the essence of being Republican

Bruce Willis

Not always. I'm libertarian but I reject the blatant corporatism that the GOP supports. I also support free healthcare/NHS but want less regulation in lots of industries except for education, prisons, and military.

right wingers are just contrarians

in literally what way?

>republikucks
>based
Oh, amerikkka

ah yes, everyone should be some self-hating cuck who apologizes for being white and wanting stronger immigration laws

#I'mwithher

>DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE ALL RACIST LMAO

>DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE ALL DORKY OUT OF TOUCH WHITEBREAD LMAO

>DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE ALL BIBLE THUMPING BIGOTS LMAO

Entire life has been spent doing stuff in the private sector government couldn't get done.

The ones that have any talent that dont get fucked over by the Jews.

You know this to be true.

>libertarian calling himself a republican

you guys are too left on social issues and too right on economic.

>republicans
>based

Wew lad

No, Republicans are those things as much as Donald Trump is.

i'm not an expert on burger politics, but i'm pretty fucking certain that most libertarians vote republican

>using amerikkka unironically

Seriously dude?

Which is why there is such a huge schism within the party right now?

>yanks
>racist

lmao only 3rd nations are racist

They do. Libertarians who aren't autistic realise it's a two party system for better or worse, and the way to make actual change is to shift the centre of one of the major two parties who'll actually be in power 50% of the time. A libertarian who registers GOP and actively campaigns within the GOP for libertarian principles has far more impact on the real world than the Libertarian Party

Robert Downey Jr
Amber Heard
TayTay
Adam Baldwin
Gary Sinise
Blake Lively
Rachel Nichols

Most sensible ones in general

who gives a fuck about republican which ones are alt right

But there's not. Trump finished up a 17 candidate race before the Democrats finished a 2 person race. There are critics of Trump from conservative ranks, same way there were critics of Mitt and McCain from conservative ranks, or critics of Obama or either Bernie or Hillary from liberal ranks. That's part of a nation that has free speech. But Trump as a whole has tied up the GOP nomination with surprising (considering his unconvential campaign) haste.

>Taylor Swift
>Republican

top kek

dude stop posting this retarded whore

God damn you to hell the worst circle of it even worse than cunnyposting blake lively has less talent in her whole body than paul dano has in his pubes

>no one will know its me lying cuz Im ANONYMOUS hehhehehehheehe

DELETE THIS

Aryan goddess is pure and SJW-free

>im not a misogynist tho

did u get beat up by a pretty blond chick in high school?

>Noam Chomsky

Noam doesn't really fall within the American Left-Right paradigm. He's definitely anti-authoritarian but he also sharply criticises Marxist regimes and the blind dogma that American Marxists are willing to follow. He's definitely against the US imperialism, the CIA, and the military industrial complex too. He's a like a really enlightened populist. Also, he doesn't really fall into SJW type identity politics fights. I think he's a bigger picture guy

He's pretty based.

Like run out of money, go bankrupt, donate to democrats, or scamming old&dumb (see trump ?

i went to all an all guys highschool im mostly kidding around but she is a terrible actress who has no talent so idk why you keep posting her

>Like run out of money

how is the average leftist this misinformed?

top kek

>Republican
You're smart enough to see how retarded the SJWs are, but you somehow overlook how blatantly ignorant-pandering the GOP is? The only thing worse than a liberal is a neo-con.

this entire relationship between them is like that of a pedophile trying to convince a young girl to have sex with him

which is actually what lena dunham is so it makes sense

You're right, Taylor "No Kikes in the 4th Reich" Swift is way too extreme for the Republican party.

When she's not on tour, she's organizing right-wing death squads in South America in coordination with Nazi remnant forces on the Moon and Antarctica.

there's no such thing as a based republifag lololol