ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/50455/Dr-Maurice-Wolin-Piedmont-CA.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hMafGsBcrc0
youtu.be/YAZIS3-sixI
youtube.com/watch?v=ISqLSZsWniQ&t=5m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"I'm not gay or anything!"

youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ

Lorne Armstrong

The one who said "Nothing, I'm just being stupid".

he wanted the chick to blow her cat and got completely naked

>I was just coming here to tell her that I wouldn't be able to come here

"Can I rape you anally? How do you come up wit that?!"

youtube.com/watch?v=dtTpn4ouS5M

Shinster because I actually felt sorry for him.

>I tried personal sites but girls always think I'm too short or like an asian guy is gonna be a nerd or a geek
>goes to high five the decoy, gets shot down

Knife right to the heart

I thought the pedo shithole known as Sup Forums would hate this show.

We do. Redditors love it tho

"I'm just on my way to the beach!"

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4

youtube.com/watch?v=1tUE3J63JN8

Literal Entrapment: the show.

Hambubger. As far as I know, he's the only one who ever started pounding off on camera.

Oh man that guy is in this video

>willfully taking up a 13 year old's offer to have sex
>entrapment

Richer Breault
Don't get me wrong, I hate pedo's, but he was only 19 and didn't really seem like a bad guy, just a fucking idiot.

"That would be...probably the cleanest, best pleasure"

jesus...
I wonder what she was thinking.

Reminds me of that scene in A Clockwork Orange
youtube.com/watch?v=nNKvRZFKACI

The holy grail
youtu.be/wdTekysjteo
youtu.be/cMqBSH6_aRs
youtu.be/9eePz7rR8qk

I just sayin'

You can't rape the willing.

Don't they have to agree to be filmed for this to be broadcasted?

Who here wouldn't fuck a hot 13/14 year old?

UYD4L

Seatbelts

Gay Romano

>Lorne Armstrong

His youtube channel is so pathetic. In this one he claims he's innocence while still crying like a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=iW7iesg1T9s

Obligatory

>perverted-justice.com/?archive=Hibuddywazsup

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0yxdABeHs

SWEET

I don't know the law that well, but I feel like if they needed to sign a waiver there wouldn't have been a show.

youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0

It's a Question

>not gay

>I didn't do anything but I did something wrong

I love the internet started attack this guy

>I was stung by a bee a few months ago. It was so bad I needed surgery to reduce the swelling and remove the stinger. Dr. Wolin did a fantastic job. I even heard the nurse jokingly say that Dr. Wolin has a knack for sting operations.

ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/50455/Dr-Maurice-Wolin-Piedmont-CA.html

>the cum, you swallow

Sweet lord have mercy on my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=hMafGsBcrc0

don't forget he murdered a pair of sun glasses

Because it is evidence in a police investigation, the police can decide to release the tapes in the same way they might do so with surveillance footage.

LISTEN IS I CUM

This guy reminded me of Sup Forums so much for some reason.

>Imma gonna lick u

>Oh I say that a lot

There should be a thread matching the various preds to Sup Forums boards.

Also..

>implying this guy isn't Sup Forums

/ck/

TWO WORDS

ROLEPLAYING

CHATROOM

I haven't watch this show since it premiered. When did they start going after boy diddlers?

Around the same time your dad took away your TV.

They did boys a few times. I thought at least one woman would show up.

Sup Forums

They cut the women out to further the men=pervs propaganda.

You wrote "the fire rises", what did you mean by that?

>fit
>good looking
>chad personality

He got so bored with getting so much punani that he started cruising for underage girls. I guess chads can have it tough too.

They almost got one. She was supposed to tag along with her boyfriend but she never showed.

>the rabbi is Sup Forums

kek i understand this reference

So many good moments, guy who got caught twice, guy who shows up naked, the guy who brings his kid, guy shows up with a fucking tractor. Love the excuses too, I thought the house was for sale, I'm doing work on the house, my computer has a virus lmao.

These guys are beasts, but there's something inherently sad about the "pre-bust" footage where the guys are all giddy with excitement, half-relieved that they finally took the plunge to try meeting up with someone, combined with the belief that they're gonna get their rocks off.

Then in less time than it takes to draw a breath, some authority figure walks into the room and all the air rushes out. Not only was all that pent-up sexual excitement for nothing, but now the cold ball sweat realization hits them that their professional and personal lives will soon be utterly and irreparably destroyed.

And it's broadcast on nationwide television to REALLY twist the knife.

We should all thank God that we're attracted to adults. Can you imagine the feeling of knowing that you can NEVER act on the one and only thing that gets you off sexually, unless you want to risk ruining a child's life or your own?

dat mustang tho

Chris Hanson

>lawl

You're describing why the show is so popular. It's entertaining to watch a mans life literally crumble in a matter of seconds. The fact that most believe they deserve it makes it okay to be entertained by it.

Oh boy, here we go.

Specialguy29

>we're attracted to adults
Y-yeah! Totally this!

whats to stop someone from entering with a gun

What do you think that would change exactly?

>You want to be a television reporter?
>Yeah
>Have you ever been on TV before?
>No
>Well, this is one of those 'good news, bad news' situations, John...

Fukken Chris....

They would shoot Chris Hansen, the camera crew, then themselves.

A lot of guys brought guns, they just never got a chance to use em

Technically nothing, which is why Chris always asks them to have a seat. If you notice, Chris gets on edge and backs away from the few who have refused to sit.

Aside from that, the possibility that they could be armed is why they're under surveillance from the moment they arrive, and why the police ambush them and take them down immediately after they leave.

Jesus fucking christ, what's more embarrassing is that loser in the comments responding to every single comment with paragraph after paragraph about the double standard of predators.

Dude is obviously rationalizing his own predatory fantasies.

>Can you imagine the feeling of knowing that you can NEVER act on the one and only thing that gets you off sexually

Yes, as a 35 year old virgin. I'm sure many others here can relate too. As someone who will never have sex with a woman its not like I just go out and rape, just like people who are attracted to children don't always just go out and rape them.

You have to have that specific fetish AND have no care at all for how you're affecting the other person to be willing to go through with something like this. Even if you have the fetish, it is not okay to act on it. I'm sure shitloads of people find non harmful outlets for their fetishes all the time.

What about the comically large police force (sometimes with gillie suits for fucks sake) that is always waiting outside?

And I would bet money Hanson wears a bullet proof vest

>not listing the most based predator Michael Warrecker

youtube.com/watch?v=dtTpn4ouS5M

No because it's technically a news broadcast so the laws are different.

Show is trash.
I don't give a shit about kids, I don't give a shit about someone else having their life ruined.
The things they say are funny rarely but that's it.

OY VEY SHUT THIS DOWN!

>I don't give a shit about kids, I don't give a shit about someone else having their life ruined.

>guy to guy thing here....we all have our fetishes

Chris's reaction is priceless

/vr/

youtu.be/YAZIS3-sixI

I wonder what happened to the McDonalds.

>it's a Sup Forums posters pretend they wouldn't show up to random girls house if she promised them some action episode

the world is crazier now. people are generally more internet savy. and EVERYBODY knows about To Catch A Predator.

This kickstarter version is going to end with Chris being seriously injured or killed. I'm kind of dreading it actually...no way does someone not attack him. I'm shocked it didn't happen during the original specials, but no way does this film in 2016 and not have somebody at least swing at him

In the original TCAP, he had security in the house at all times. They were only needed once when the Rabbi lunged at Chris.

The fucking suit is ridiculous, like their in the special forces and shit.

I am also surprised there weren't more violent reactions. I guess it's the shock and shame, the guys are processing what is going on.

I'm saying somebody is just going to stab or shoot him. Look at how many times he has to tell people to take their hands out of their pockets, often times in nearly arms reach. Security isn't going to run from the next room before some cornered predator snaps and lunges or just raises his arm and pulls a trigger
also, link to the rabbi?

You know he had to have a slight heart attack every time somebody pulled their hands out of their pockets

Not everyone is a pedophile like you

See

They'd still find guys, it's easier than you think. Sure things change, maybe instead of chatrooms they use Whisper and shit like that.

Pretty much everyone I grew up with, who were all relatively normal (at least more well-adjusted than me), all fucked a 15-year old girl at least once after high school.

They already filmed the kickstarter one. Chis is fine, but one of the guys they got was going to try to kidnap and/or kill the decoy. They found duct tape, a knife, and a gun in a bag in his truck. Bottom second from the right

it doesn't fit the legal definition of entrapment because these men all initiated the chat session with the girl and they all brought up sex first. if the decoy was just in a chat room going 13/f home alone who wants sum fuk then that would be entrapment.

Andy Milonakas why....

Apparently the places they enter are "private property", and you can apparently film whoever you want there without permission since they're on your land.

>It sounds like what you were fishing for was sex with a 12 year old girl
youtube.com/watch?v=ISqLSZsWniQ&t=5m38s

>that 65 year old guy that had to call his mom and tell her he got home safe after being arrested
Definately /r9k/

why do these threads keep getting deleted

are the mods behind the cunnyposters as well?

>it's already filmed

good to know our boy is fine. but is this all they caught? pickings must be slim without chatrooms

I'd say it has to do with their frequency, but this is Sup Forums and other threads in the catalog are doing the same

>Favorite Predators
fuck, i love Sup Forums

Chatrooms aren't really popular and people are a lot more tech savvy these days. 10 is a good haul