warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's black

>no shaq
>no koby

Not starring Lebron James.

No Dennis Rodman.

based shaw

Jordan's performance is more two dimensional than the Looney Tunes characters.

Michael Jordan is not a good actor, also anything that reminds me of his shitty baseball career is a negative.

Aside from that I love Space Jam.

It's not a DLC for pic related.

>no shaq

They honestly fucked up bad by not casting Shaq. Much better performer and more naturally comic than Jordan, who is a notorious asshole who sniffs his own farts. Jordan should have played the Barkley role at most. Elite sportsman but can't act for shit.

But that IS a canon sequel to Space Jam

Until the basketball match, all of Jordan's scenes were HORRIBLY boring. Have you guys rewatched it? Holy shit: even with famous actors, the scenes were terrible. Like when they visit his house and meet his kids...

>tfw I just learned that Shaq wasn't the main guy in this movie

I can't fuck Lola :(

Prequel DLC when?

its the greatest movie ever made but yeah, shaq would of been better, they could of just moddled it that shaq owned a barbeque shaq instead of being a baseball player or something, wayne night, danny devito and bill murray were goat along with the rest of the looney toons.

the sequel is the canon sequel

imdb.com/title/tt3554046/

I remember seeing Space Jam in theaters as a kid. I had it on VHS too, watched it constantly. I've probably seen Space Jam 20 times, no lie. One of my favorite sports movies of all time.

Not enough Muggsy Bogues.

It's deeply cynical corporate shit. A movie long advert.
Take your nostalgia glasses of, It's a terrible movie.

The website is still up
warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

nice try i'm not getting viruses today

The DJ didn't actually turn it up while they were slam jammin.

Bill Murray retired too soon

AWWWWWWWW YEAHHHH

C'MON LET'S JAM

Jordan's acting is very stiff whenever he is with the Toons, kind of cringeworthy. It's nice to see the looney toons on the big screen but their renditions pale in comparison to the original 40s cartoons from Bob Clampett, etc (I am a huge perfectionist when it comes to animation though). Regardless, it's still a nice film and im just happy to see the looney toons revived.

It had terrible actors in it. It would have been better if it was just Looney toons.

keep moping user

>the sequel took too long to make

SPACE JAMES 2: RISE OF LEBRON

villain is confirmed to be Putin

N-no. They can't do this.

Michael Jordan

Nothing it's pure childhood kino

Why is web 1.0 so nice?
Is it the simplicity?
Why do people love to bloat their sites so much nowadays?

Lola doesn't have a nude scene.

Sucked. They flopped hard with the animation transitioning, especially compared to Roger Rabbit, which looked 10 times better and was how much older?

Michael Jordan can't act

God I wanted to fuck that rabbit so hard.
Lucky I didn't turn out a furry because of this movie.

the entire movie