strawpoll.me/10428306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck magic. SCIENCE

Preston

Why didn't Lyanna Mormont ask for Longclaw back? It's technically her sword now

Fuck you Sup Forums,you've ruined the show for me

>No Jonsa faggotry

This is a fine thread indeed.

She doesn't know he has it, they're saving that little nugget for another episode

Helloo anons!

Science sucks, honestly.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Happy Birthday Ania!

It's jorahs sword

Do you mind SansaxRobin posting?

JUDEN

She isn't going to take it from him if Joer gave it to him.

Naw, you're wrong.
But it ok, I still love you.

Just watched last Sunday episode and I think the show has jumped the shark:

Who are those guy outside a castle when Jaime and Bron arrive? Who are the ones inside the castle, specially that old asshole? Why is this castle important? Who was the little child and the other old prick Jon and Sansa talked to? Who was the guy who supposedly saved the hound? Who killed him?

Seriously they are introducing so many shit at once

>confirmed for return in the books

>Jon: "Let's team up bro, you're the best possible chance we have of uniting Westoros against the white walkers!"
>Stannis: "Nah stay here, im about to be fucked over in characterization thanks to D&D."

I think it would have been a lot better had Jon offered Longclaw to bearloli instead of spooking the shit out of her with White Walkers

first episode?

He gave it to him.

Jon literally carries it on him at all times, except for when someone tells him Benjen is alive

And if she'd had 5000 men instead of 62 that might have justified giving up a sword that can kill white walkers. But as it is, I'd keep that shit secret too

this has to be bait right? no one can be this dumb.

>he doesn't know who Bryden "Blackfish" Tully is

Leave now. You are not welcome here.

>Davos still doesn't know what happened to Shireen
>Now 7 episodes in

>I have the attention span of a goldfish: the post

nah he had to renounce his claims to his inheritance when he was exiled

Did you not pay attention at all? They only mentioned that they're Frays 5 or so times.

Kek i agree bro i cant enjoy the show anymore all i do now is point out the terrible writing..... Books are still okay for me though, almost finishing book 2

Freys. Remainder of Riverrun. Blackfish. Riverrun is like the "capital" of the Riverlands. Lady Mormont and Lord Glover. A septon, at least in spirit. The Brotherhood Without Banners.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Jon literally carries it on him at all times

>fetch my sword Olly

Obviously not.

>Jeor is allowed to give away a 500 year family artifact to whoever he wants just because he feels like it

ok

Here's your (you)

All hail King Stannis

Because it isn't actually the Mormont sword.

Blackfyre, get hype!

>This is how showfags are actually like
Bravo, user. Nice depiction

the fuck you mean? it's his sword, and it's his family

It has a wolf pommel now and he hasn't drawn it yet. No one looks at sheathed swords and goes "is that Valayrian Steel?" other than fans.

My sides user KEKKKK

HOW WILL SHE REWARD HIM?
strawpoll.me/10428306
strawpoll.me/10428306
strawpoll.me/10428306

Yeah, he doesn't have any sons. If he give it to her it will end up in the hands of another man who is not a mormont

>blackfyre

please elaborate

t. showfag

Honestly lads Riverun was just how I imagined it would look like. Really surprised me.

At least Jon is still shown to respect based Stannis, its the main reason he trusts Davos while cunts like Sansa keep talking shit

GET HYPED

bad poosey

Edgy faggots even by GoT standards.

>House Blackfyre
>"nothing personnel, kid"

the wide shots of the castles in this season has been pretty great, Horn Hill looked GOAT.

After season 4, or should I say
>after they finished with the source material
The show has been following a convinient plotline

Westeros looks like a cartoon witch.

She'll use CIA to defeat Ramsay then execute him

You heard it here first

As dumb as that is its kinda hype. Though Dany will never leave Essos

Blackfrye is perhaps the second most known sword after Dawn and was the most famous valyrian steel sword that the Targs owned. It's were bouts are unknown and I am guessing user thinks that longclaw that Jeor had was actually blackfrye but I believe the Mormomts had longclaw already before blackfrye went missing.

OUTTA MY WAY, BLACKFYRE FUCKING SHITS

they're camped at the same site that stannis was with 62 proud men care of lyanna :3

davos will find evidence of shireen's death and fuck up the red witch in the season finale

What's she going to do demand it back? She's not going to go around the wishes of the former head of the house just for Longclaw.

Blackfyre is Aegon the Conqueror's ancestral sword. Fat Targaryen king had a fuckton of bastards. He gave one the sword. On his deathbed, he legitimized all of his bastards like a fucking troll. It started a war called the Blackfyre Rebellion, and other future problems for everyone.

She replaces him as Robins main influence and he takes a trip through the moon door. Then Sansa gets to rape a retarded boy like

why is jaimes plotline so random?

what is this theory

We know he will find out from the trailers

>nice dubs

And its not "like" IT IS

Horn Hill looks completely out of place

You forgot to mention that the sword Blackfyre disappeared along with its last owner Brynden Rivers, and he's practically confirmed to be the Three-Eyed Raven.

For those who wanna make their own retarded map

They have nothing for him to do since twitter decided they weren't allowed to do incest anymore, so they just send him & Bronnon random field trips to keep him out of the way of the real plot

Meera a cute, A CUTE!

yeah, he had a scene years ago. big deal

It already looks like a cartoon witch.

Why did the BWB kill those poor people? Why didn't they do anything to stop them?

Nice try but no

if the red woman dies, we riot

bella thorne is hideous

>twitter decided they weren't allowed to do incest anymore
>they literally had Cersei and him going at it a few episodes ago
top wew

>Cersei and him going at it a few episodes ago

"no?"

Dark Sister

isn't it past your bedtime?

>fuck up the red witch in the season finale
I wish Stannis was alive just so I could see Davos go apeshit and kill him. Fuck him.

melisandre a shit

I really hope that book davos won't undergo this weird thing where he just replaces stannis with jon, its kind of ruined his character for me

Fuck, you're right. I got them mixed up.

That was Dark Sister and Longclaw is too long to be Dark Sister. Reminder in the books Jon carries Longclaw on his back making it nearly impossible to unsheathe it.

please explain this t. meme thing to me

It's morning here in Britain, lad.

>t. never been to Sup Forums in my life despite it being the best board

>almost that time

i only know how to use it in context

>Sansa takes North
>Dany takes South
>Show ends in an empowered womyn cat fight

No ....

>Jon didn't give Longclaw back to Lyanna
>Brienne didn't give Oathkeep back to Jon

this show is seriously fucked up

It was a half-joke.

There is a rather fun theory out there that Longclaw is actually the valyrian steel sword Blackfyre, the sword wielded by Aegon the conqueror and had been seen for years as the mark of the true king of Westeros. It went missing after one of the Blackfyre rebellions (a rebel house named after the sword, I would understand f that is confusing)There are a couple hints to this.

1: Biggest one, though easily a coincidence. Longclaw and Blackfyre are the only two bastard valyrian swords mentioned so far.

2: A poor house like the Mormonts would realistically never actually get a Valyrian steel sword. Not only that, but the only time a Mormont other than Jeor mentions it in either the book or the show is in a special extra lore video, narrated by Jorah.

3: Blackfyre went missing after one of the Blackfyre rebellions. Everyone assumes Bittersteel (one of the rebels) took the sword after being defeated by Bloodraven/ Brynden Rivers/ Three-eyed crow, but that is never explicitly stated.

There's more than this to connect the two swords, but that's the rough history.

Finnish for 'regards'.

>Sup Forums 2.0
>best board
no

Valyrian Steel isn't as common in the show as the books, those swords are rare as a Scottish virgin

>mfw people think Jonsa posters think incest is edgy when I've explicitly said that incest isn't edgy

does brienne even know it is partly reforged ice?

Davos would never do that. The same thing basically happened to him ... You know , " Death by fire is the purest death" . He lost his son for R'hillor too.

h-how new?

The t.-thing has been well established across all boards since well over two years.

t. pro memer

>everyone suddenly stopped wearing armor after season 2

why??