Have you ever laughed wrongly during a movie scene?

Have you ever laughed wrongly during a movie scene?

I saw Saving Private Ryan in the cinema as a kid (no idea how they let me)
When the soldier was running up to the tank with the sticky bomb and blew himself up I started laughing loud as hell.
The entire cinema was looking at me and my parents got real mad

I couldn't help it, it just looked so funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mikj8eDKxMQ
youtu.be/XKqGefSxFyc
youtube.com/watch?v=CCyNFbiw6Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=SWAJPB_5rSs
youtu.be/KuqQMoU436o?t=55
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Mb1wwnAK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The way magnetos family died in xma made me randomly laugh throughout the movie.
>twofer

I laugh even at this picuture alone

When the guy on the beach is walking around looking for his arm. Like FUCK YOU GUYS I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME.

well the dude didnt just die, he got fucking annihilated. also like the part when dudes melon pops ffrom being shot by a 30mm round.

The scene where the soldier slowly presses the knife into the Jewish actor's chest made me chuckle, mainly because of the way he's like "nononono"

Just made this

I BET YOU CAN SQUEAL LIKE A PIG

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A SOW HERE

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seeing Olly's body hanging there after he is hung in Game of Thrones.

Mainly because that little shit deserved it.

FUCK that movie always looks like it was just made yesterday... it seems to never age with whatever camera Spielberg used to shoot it on.

That's the power of practical effects

Grave of the Fireflies, when he's explaining the graveness of the situation and after a brief pause she responds by telling him she has diarrhea.

that's hilarious

DUDE BLOOD AND GUTS IS SO FUNNY LOL

That's not the funny part you fucking autist

do you know what comedic timing means?

I laughed at this guy

Your arm is off, mate, why do you bring it with you?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's his fap hand

the guy hitting the propeller in titanic

I laughed pretty much all the way through Rambo (2008), not necessarily because of the content itself by the idea that Stallone had just said fuck it and made the most violent film he possibly could.

>People being forced to run across minefields at gunpoint
>Rambo murdering people with a bow and arrow by shooting the most gruesome spots imaginable
>Children being bayonetted
>Children being picked up and thrown into fires
>Child rape
>Rambo unironically ripping out a man's throat with his bare hand
>Rambo executing pirates as liberal Christian missionaries scream in horror
>Rambo turning dozens of Burmese into paste with the 50 cal at the end

It's hilarious from start to finish.

I laughed in American History X when he curbstomped the nigger.
Not even saying it to fit the theme of the thread or anything, I have no clue why but it just felt humorous to me.

This
Lost it too the first time I saw it

i dont know how anyone took band of brothers seriously. every death was funny, one guy got shot in the balls with a canon

In Gladiator, when Russel Crowe's character was crying over the corpses of his family.

Because he was slobbering the whole time

>Band of Brothers was literally laying the groundwork for Ow My Balls

The comparison of the two versions of that scene is always pretty funny. Ed Norton firing about 25 shots from his pistol, him being ridiculously accurate and hitting a headshot on a guy driving away, that glorious shot of him as he's being arrested. It's the most heroic curb stomp in cinema history.

Every time here too.

Everything about this scene is fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=mikj8eDKxMQ

I agree with this

especially the .50 cal at the end, oh I was laughing...

>1998
>still best camera work, best practical effects, best bullet inpacts, best explosions, best gore

fucking Spielberg must have sold his soul to the devil to make this movie

The intro to the patriot every time one of the soldiers got hit by a cannon ball, the fact the other soldiers (had to) just keep standing in a line reloading while their mate was next to them screaming and dying was surreal.

My mother absolutely lost her shit when the black kid gets shot in the face in pulp fiction

When Frank blasts the dudes head off while he's sat at the table and the cop is all "FUCKS SAKE FRANK!"

The way Leo DiCaprio's character bursts into tears and sobs loudly in Shutter Island when he has flashbacks to his kids being drowned was hilarious to me. Think I barely suppressed my laughter to some silent wheezes when watching it with the parents.

>I saw Saving Private Ryan in the cinema as a kid (no idea how they let me)

Complaining about not being treated like a faggot, look at the massive queer you turned into. All that freedom they gave you as a child has made you into an overbearing anti-fun freak

The kind of adult kid me would have hated with a passion

When that dumb American pulls his helmet off to check it after a round deflects off it then ttakes a nother through the brain

That's an intentionally funny scene though, you're supposed to laugh at it.

Yeah my family looked in disgust at me when I laughed at him slobbering against his kid's charred dirty feet.

Typing this out I now know why.

If I ever have to get an arm or leg amputated I'll be insisting on keeping it, actually.

I'm not really religious, but it just feels wrong to not be interred with all your bones in one place. I'd hate to lose it on some shitty beach.

>everyone he ever knew or loved raped and murdered by wildlings
>traumatised by wildlings killing his brothers at the wall
>jon wants to bring them over the wall to do the same everywhere
>forced to kill best friend, role model and commander in an attempt to save innocent lives

Being glad Olly died really shows a lack of empathy on your part.

stuff like that always makes me laugh

I aint even an edgy fuck. its just the whole weirdness of it.

Any time leo tries to act I start laughing.

Blood diamonds was a masterpiece comedy.

Also I laughed when America got ripped in half in chappie, and jackman hamming it up controlling the MOOSE, and ninjas awful acting while fighting the MOOSE and seeing Yolandi die. Fuck that movie was a mess, but fun nevertheless.

every gory scene in that made me laugh

expendables 1
when dolph shoots off the torso of the terrorist at the star killed me. he should have been in the whole movie.

Mortician here.

It's very common for people to get the limb cremated then keep it to be united with them when they die.

yes that exact scene i laughed hard as shit

in 42 when the coach is saying a bunch of racist jokes i was dying laughing

wat

ahhhahaha what the fuck

When Torretto is BUT THE KIDS! And then he gets shot by the sniper.

You mean when they got shot by a policeman shooting an arrow accidently.

the fuck? why would cops use a bow?

In saving private ryan when the guy is lighting the molotov cocktail to throw on the Germans below and they look up and start yelling before being engulfed in flames

And titanic propeller guy

I don't even know why, but I started laughing hystericaly during this

It's not even funny, I just started laughing

I laughed so loud when the man hit the propellar in titanic. A couple of old bags turned around and shushed me

What did he sell for band of brothers then as that is on par with this.
They are really my goto film/tv series when im trying to find something to watch

Because it had no metal for Magneto to manipulate as opposed to guns.

>not realizing the reality that if Jon did not get the wildings to help them, all will be dead when winter comes
Seriously... Jon explained this over and over to people why he needed them and people like you STILL call him a traitor?

>particular tribe of cannibal wildlings that all other wildlings hate kill your family
>jon bring other wildlings over the wall to make sure they're not added to the zombie horde that everyone at the wall now believes in, or should believe in
>hurr durr I'll kill my bestest pal in the world and my commander, who I've sworn an oath to protect
>THAT'LL fix the problem of having all the wildlings south of the wall!
>I'm certain it won't cause the wildlings to abandon what little fealty they felt they had towards Jon and just do whatever-the-fuck they want!

The traitors were fucking retarded in the show. They managed to be the dumbest people in a show that's got Dany's storyline.

I remember when we showed this to my film lecturer and as soon as the horse was sinking he was like "ohh nooo nooo nooo"

kek was funny

Dear German soldiers,

I insist on keeping my hand you blew off.

Bimbo Fourchanning

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

What is it about this scene that makes everyone laugh? Webm?

>cremated

Fuck that. I want to keep my polished arm-bone on my coffee table until I die and get interred with it.

ever tried googling?
youtu.be/XKqGefSxFyc

>I want to keep my polished arm-bone on my coffee table
That does sound neat

Yeah Id want it to wank with, Would it feel like someone else doing it to you?

>only ever seen pieces of this on telly
>decide to properly watch it one day when I feel like watching some flimsy romantic movie
>mfw it's a horror movie shot like a romantic comedy for some inexplicable reason
>mfw I've never heard anyone(chicks) describe it as anything except a romantic movie

Because it's unnecessarily making his death more absurd and comical.

Everyone who jumped/fell off the ship either died from the fall, or got crushed after by the ship breaking, yet for some reason Jim decides to put some fucker clipping the propeller on his way down.

I'd just use it as a back-scratcher.

haha thats hella badass OP :)

cant believe u did that in front of your mom and dad, haha!

>I started laughing at moment I wasn't supposed to
It's called dissocial personality disorder

>character has been blind his whole life
>gets eye surgery
>operation succeeds
>his first look at people and he can already tell what's beautiful and what's ugly like a person who wasn't blind since birth would

>he fell for the Spielberg isn't a great director meme

This was disturbing, but I laughed

I didn't, but SPR is exceptionally good, even for Spielberg.

Then you started posting on 9gag

youtube.com/watch?v=CCyNFbiw6Iw
The absurdity of this scene made me crack up, shit movie.

I lost it when the guy in the wheelchair was tipped over the balcony in The Pianist.

The really funny part is when the Nazi officer asks everyone in the room to stand up.

Basically this entire movie is comedy gold, but this scene is the best:
youtube.com/watch?v=SWAJPB_5rSs

The michael face after explosion is priceless, like thank god I god a spare vagoo in US

That's because every war film since has been trying to replicate it.

wtf is this guy retarded

like i thought the point was to fuck up the tracks and it looks like he is just sticking it on the armor above the the tracks

I laughed my ass off at the scene in unforgiven when clint blows away all of those fuckers in the bar. the random dumb luck he had as a gunfighter really made me laugh.

band of brothers looks better

Stream it.

tanks YIFY

Fuck you man that part always bothers me

I always imagine the horse doing a Mister Ed voice "Oh no! I'm-a sinking Atreyu! Oh gosh!"

I've never seen all of this but i remember when I was younger being round a friends house and his brother calling us to his room to watch that scene. Had a good old chuckle.

youtu.be/KuqQMoU436o?t=55

Found it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

horror film?

kek

I was in english class and we were watching Great Expectations(1998) and I wasnt paying any attention for most of it but there was a scene where miss havisham gets her wedding dress caught on fire and i started laughing and then a friend started laughing and i couldnt stop.

t. Continent that is hellbent on destroying itself

I laughed in Spy when the agent drank the instant death acid or whatever.

I was the only one in a full theater who did so it was tres' awkward

that dosnt even seem like it should be possible

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Mb1wwnAK4

This fucking scene. I couldn't stop laughing at how stupid it was.

Like seriously, the whole mystery behind who he was and his name was because he held open a fucking door. He deserved a better ending.

Went to see World War Z with a couple mates.
Fairly quiet in the afternoon, about 50 in there.
>Brad Pitt tells the science bloke to keep his booger hook off the bang switch
>slowly creeping down the plane's cargo ramp
>panics, runs back up, slips, blows his own head off
>I let out the loudest belly laugh I've ever let out in a cinema

>keep his booger hook off the bang switch

OP was a retard, is a retard.

Some dude literally yelled out DOUBLE KILL and made half the theater crack up.

Came to post this, I was a little kid and I burst out laughing in the deathly quiet theater at the *PANG*. My mom got mad at me and told me not to laugh, but I mean come on!