youtube.com/watch?v=JwkLKKLakNo
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for the wall

Memetic art

First for fuck gringos

put da booty in the bag and no one gets hurt

Imagine you are Deira Hanzawa.
Imagine you send off your CV and your future employer googles you.

Her name is forever ruined.

>brazil

Failed miserably

ayo lil nigga, thats a hot mouth u got there. where can I get one?

In 2016 during the election for POTUS, Donald Trump was surfing with campaign staffers when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his staffers rushed to help, Trump held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Mike Pence "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The staff, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

it's okay. maybe next time :)

damn

This is a very entertaining song.
He uses many pseudo anglicisms, which is the key to the entertainment value of Jerry B. Anderson's music.

youtube.com/watch?v=AV3y-XYR__0

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Washington, DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Talked to a cute girl who sits next to me in class today

sneak in a creepshot of her thighs and post them here tomorrow

Hello /cum/ what languages are you learning?

I'm learning mandarin 大家好

Diana > other witches

Latin

go choke on a lamb skewer fukken muzzie enabler

the ol' 'cide

I don't have that class on Thursdays and it's canceled this Friday.

are her thighs juicy?

Uhhh okay? Can someone translate this?

When I was 15 years old and I went to shit byatya all the time, as it were accidentally spun near the shock, and all asked, what are you calmed down, why you do not hear? The first time I did not answer, so he began to break in the door and yell, what are you so quiet, what's wrong? began to swear and say that all door hinges lift, also, Dad swore if I shit and do not wash off, and not just vkontse shit, and immediately after vylezanija shit, motivated by the fact that it stinks, and he then told me: so I Kaknau and wash off, and so do you! I once to shit sat down, and I heard Dad somewhere near the door stood in the distance, well, I'm an ass wipe, and the floor nakarachiki sat down, and then the gap is very wide from the bottom at the door, well, I'm in the gap and I look, and there Dad on Karachik He sits and looks in the slot, and said to me: you are what? fucked? Che are you doing there? Dad all the time the way some herb drink, to shit so often sr?t to 5 times a day, and then says that ass burns, and even fart it. fucking short! real story. I am not a troll

Maybe Zika isn't the bad guy

Didn't get a good look. I'll tell you on Monday.

For the grace, for the might of our Lord
In the name of His glory
For the faith, for the way of the sword

What a waste of time no practical use

So is Mandarin. Hong Kong rise up shoot mainland dog

Brooklyn witch is the best witch

I hope they do lmao

I'm only learning it cause I'm a taiwan-boo

>learning
You can come out now Zheng.

我愛台灣!

this show was really good

ahead of its time

best comic book adaptation of all time

im so bored.

i dont like being alive

Start learning a new language! It's a lot of fun

Stop doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=0cN0Jng0OJ8

If evolution is real why are there still rocks?

Salem is a meme machine

I'm not a kissless loser anymore
What a time to be alive

Tell me about her

youtube.com/watch?v=JwkLKKLakNo

Do you have the one where he karate chops a kid?

Anime?

Still a loser though

$80 on groceries

doh

I don't care much to pick up languages for their practical uses, it's entirely intrinsic like when I have an interest in the language itself, its history and/or culture. + Latin knowledge unlocks a millennium of obscure ecclesiastical and other texts that haven't been translated into English and its the coolest of the three sacred tongues.

that's almost my months grocery bill.

I spent $80 on cheese products this month

seems like a good life choice

Cool best of luck

i don't like my laugh

Thats a weird things to say

Very rude

is there a train station in your town?

I kissed an American girl for the first time last Friday.

>you will never kiss a girl

Yes, why?

First kiss is nice and all but it isn't until you've kissed a girl's throbbing rosebud that you truly know what a kiss is supposed to feel like.

akko > Lotte > Diana > Sucy

What a coincidence, this girl is Canadian

I have like 4 different laughs

I want in on the neet life

idk
i'm interested in what kind of things do other cities around the world have that my town has or doesn't have

why?

being a neet sucks

kissed a mexican last year

You were that guy from yesterday then. good luck bud.

Deutsch

Well, i live in Kuopio so we dont have anything.

In October 2001, Donald J. Trump met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Trump became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Literally. Hitler.

haha, he did the meme except he switched Keanu reeves with Trump

haha

Thanks

You're welcome lorry

a quick google image search tells me you already got a few things i don't so that's interesting enough (and sort of expected)
thanks

>some jackass on reddit makes an autistic story about trump
>reported as actual news and it spreads like wild fire no matter how retarded it sounds
ahmerikun edukayshun

Well the story about him making fun of the dead seal is making its turns. Which is false

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
Joe Rogan is literally the smartest person on EARTH

somebody hire me please, I'll do anything

Like what, cold and depression?

I've been listening to this.
Alex actually said, "I am Bill Hicks"

exactly. ill bet its from the same fucking fanfiction as the pissing and henti story. american millennials are the dumbest people on the planet

I'll pay you a dollar a day to smell my sneakers

even suck penor?

deal
si

My town is in the top 10 for job availability in Texas

more like things to deal with snow
i live in a desert you know
also pic related

That shit was hilarious. Even better if Sup Forums actually sent it.

Snows gone in a few weeks, but i guess its still comfy.
I actually live near that tower, and i used to work there.

que joto eres conecta-un-chivo