I finally understand. It's a meme to like this movie

I finally understand. It's a meme to like this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70780524/#70780524
strawpoll.me/10478907
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's a meme to-

Speak fucking English you faggot millenial.

It's legitimately one of the top three capefilms ever made.

ayyy
the only meme here is you
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70780524/#70780524

>If I don't like it it's a meme.

I don't get internet people anymore. Everyone just spouts jibberish.

Bad bait
Nice meme. Every time someone posts a MOS thread on here a number of people say it's one of the best cape films ever made, and they've even started incorporated watchmen and bvs into it. On top of all that this is Sup Forums so I can only assume 90% of """""""""opinions""""""""" on here are memes in and of themselves.

>Every time someone posts a MOS thread on here a number of people say it's one of the best cape films ever made, and they've even started incorporated watchmen and bvs into it.
That's because those three films literally are the best capefilms ever made. It's not a meme, plenty of people actually hold this opinion, because it's true.

Let me rephrase my post. It's a meme to say this movie is anything more than "ok."

There's the meme again. This is what i'm talking about. I've heard stories about how this board was once a place of actual film discussion years ago and I wish I had been here at that time to see it.

hello DC shills.

MoS is way better than "ok".
If you haven't had the time nor mental capacity in 3 years to get it there's still hope for you, albeit a small one.

Marvel fanboy for life, amirite?

And I'm another of those people.

I believe I've seen it 7 times in the past 2 years, and I dislike it more every time I watch it. It's so fucking gloomy and boring.

Hello meme.

>It's a meme to

stopped reading

Haha you sure put that marvelcuck in h8s place, fellow DCbro

The only cuck is you.

More like Snyder shills. I've always preferred DC to Marvel but even I can't defend the DC cinematic universe as it exists so far.

You stopped reading but you replied to my post.

Too bad he's right tho

Hello meme.

You could say it's a Meme of Steel

about?

>It's an Evans shitposter thread

Just get a life already

>my

stopped reading

This image is unironically correct.

fuck off, Watchmen is the only good movie in that image.

Wait do people pretend to like Watchmen now? Sup Forums has changed so much

Took you long enough, OP.

Come on now, let's pretend we are intellectual movie goers because we liked a shitty superhero film and rust the jimmies of Marvelfags who can't recognize satire.

Found the plebs

It's ok, not groundbreaking but it's not a dogshit movie like BvS.

Yes, just like that.

>Nice meme
its not a meme to me. MoS is legimately very good IMO.

>It's a meme to like this movie

What the fucking shit does this even mean.

Do you clowns just use meme to mean 'joke'?

Saying its a meme to like or dislike something conveys no useful information.

Holy shit why did you watch it 7 times if you didn't enjoy it? Did someone tell you you didn't get it so you stubbornly tried to prove them wrong, only to find your brain lacks the capacity to understand it at all?

I'm not going to watch a movie, not like it, then forget most of it so if someone asks me why I don't just say "I can't remember."

People only pretend to like it.

well why didn't you like man of steel? Destroying the world engine is objectively the greatest scene in any superhero movie, and I'll argue that to my death.

Not necessarily a meme, just a method of trolling. The retards who defended this shit and Prometheus have moved on to Warcraft now, though.

>Every time someone posts a MOS thread on here a number of people say it's one of the best cape films ever made, and they've even started incorporated watchmen and bvs into it
That's because the same 4 OCD retards spend all day and night here. That doesn't speak of the quality of the movie, just how it attracts schizos.

Not him but

>the tone was way off
>shits boring and bland
>the third act is disappointing genetic blockbuster action
>pacing was shit
>Lois is everywhere the plot needs her to be
>STOP INVINCIBLE SON

The movie is just copying Nolan's Batman films because they were dark and successful.

They were also forced to start making this movie by 2011 or face a lawsuit so the movie isn't made with any artistic integrity, it's only made to avoid lawsuits.

It was gloomy, boring, and not interesting in the slightest. I didn't give a shit when he destroyed the world engine, either. It's far from the best scene in any superhero movie. The Kal-El departure scene with Brando was better than that. In fact most of the scenes with Brando in the first superman movie were better. The world engine scene isn't even the best scene in MOS. I'd give that to Zod's "you are not alone" speech. That was the only part of MOS that I had any interest in.

Wrong, those paintings aren't even remotely similar. The painiting in the movie portrays parademons, which is foreshadowing darkseid, apokolips and a possible invasion.
That Frank Sinatra part is just the longest stretch, you can' possibly be this mentally incapacitated.
These movies are loved by retards who try to be smart, but are still retarded.

Watchment is the worst piece of shit in that image, everything went wrong with that piece of shit.

Also the plane scene in superman returns is better than the world engine scene. The great score alone makes it better, something MOS lacked entirely.

Completely fucking retards here

you mean BvS? Watchmen is flawed but decent if you're not a butthurt source-materialfag.

MoS fanlards clench their buttocks around the soundtrack as an excuse for the rest of the movie when it was one of the most forgettable movie scores in recent memory.

>ad-hominem

All these things are opinions does this make me an idiot or you?

>but decent
No, its not decent. It stupidly tried to adapt something using visual cues and still managed to fuck that up with styrofoam costumes, some of the worst acting in capeshit and goddamn kung fu. It's an abomination. At least the other two shitflicks were just a mashup of different stories, they aren't nearly as offensive.

as a fan of superman comics (especially the silver and Bronze Age) it's great to see a movie that's not just a rehash of the 1978 film or an edgy marvel style reboot

It was very true to my favorite version of Superman from the comics

I love the 78 film but it was too campy and tongue in cheek.

>accurate clinical diagnosis

Right, man of steel wasn't edgy at all.
These threads are full of mental patients.

Sometimes I think the people who watch this shit are just not the target audience, because I enjoyed watchmen also. Having said that, I have only seen the director's cut.

Hi Alan. How is your wife doing?

from the perspective of Warner, they have to do it.

Marvel was first in the capeshit, and for that has set the standards. They've taken a huge lead in their universe having 2 Avenger movies and Civil War. Warner is forced to play catch up, and the only way they could do that is try to get their universe up to the team up point as quickly as possible. Let's face it, people are getting tired of capeshit, sooner or later the well is gonna run dry so Warner has to finish their universe at the same time as Marvel does to have a piece of the pie. Tying in MoS with JL had to be done, sure it was a bit sloppy (and that sloppiness was in no way Snyder's fault but the decision to cut his creation from 3 1/2 hours to 2 hours) but it was a corporate decision

That's not a disease, that's a logical fallacy. Are all Zack Snyder fans legally retarded?

Hey baiter.

It wasn't edgy

It was a very honest film and thus cynical ironic marvelfags couldn't handle it

>Mental retardation (MR) is a condition diagnosed before age 18, usually in infancy or prior to birth, that includes below-average general intellectual function, and a lack of the skills necessary for daily living.

Retard

>He thinks he's talking to Alan Moore
>He's trying to get personal with him
It's just a bunch of arrested development manchildren who think this bridges the gap from childish entertainment to adult. Capeshit fans live in eternal adolescence.

dude feelings are a meme lmao

>pacing was shit

>>Snyder signed on to make a "3 and a half hour epic" and stressed the importance of this as to separate themselves from what Marvel is doing. He stressed that he needed at least 3 hours. WB gave him the go ahead. This cut of the film received overwhelmingly positive reception from within the studio, which made them over-confident. Having been impressed by the quality of the film, they then focused their attention towards the profitability of the film. 2 MONTHS before the release date, Warner Bros panicked and pulled the plug on the idea of a 3 hour film.

If you make compelling movies, people won't get tired of them.

This. People claim the dccu has no joy or hope, but superman was just a guy trying to do the right thing. As someone who has struggled with determining right and wrong, it filled me with hope.

>millenial
It's fucking millennial, cletus

>It wasn't edgy
Please describe the last confrontation between Zod and Superman, you fat retard. Go ahead, the class is waiting.
You were replying to a post with ad hominem in it. You clearly can't keep track of the trash you dump on the board. Maybe you need a website with accounts that tracks it for you.
You're just stalling for time, the utimate cut can't be substantially different from the theatrical. But of course you don't care, you spend all day defending these cinematic embarrassments as if your life depended on it.

TERRAFORMING
WHAT'S THAT????

not really stalling for time but let's take into context what Snyder's tasks are. He is given a task to create a movie that:

1) an origin movie for Justice League
a) this will include scenes and character development for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman
b) have the 3 team up to serve as a basis for Justice League - obviously this has to be a super villain since how can any human stand against 3 superheroes?
c) have that super villain be engineered by human to serve its origin and for connecting with the human personas of Superman and Batman

2. have a continuity to Superman's actions after the Man of Steel - this includes the political aspects of having an uncontrollable god exist in the presence of humans and its spiritual implications as well

3. Introduce Batman and relate him to Superman

4. Be distinctly different from Marvel movies - tackle the serious side of having heroes among us

Given this ginormous task, it’s amazing how Snyder was able to make it all work in his film. To cover all this points would take about 4 - 4 1/2 hours and I feel that if given the freedom Snyder would have done it so. A task of this magnitude would have failed Kubrick but Snyder has done it, although we admit this is not his best work but I would have loved to see what he could have done in a 4 hour epic Director's cut of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ™.

I'm excited to see more of Snyder's work. I'm not trolling I really do. Even his adaptation of The Fountainhead, but I really wish I could see it in Snyder's intended form. Not getting cut down to what the studio wants. A 4 hour Fountainhead and Justice League and see it in Snyder's vision would be amazing to see.

You felt joy and hope because you wanted to. The tone suggested depression. When a depressed, lonely person can feel hope from it, that's what you want. MOS doesn't do that.

>people won't get tired of it

really? i barely watch any of marvel shits and i'm so tired seeing them on social media. most of my friends didn't bother to watch any of the marvel shits after the horrendous thor 2 and opted to pirate it instead. its tiring, its repetitive and its expensive. people DO get tired of capeshits and WILL GET TIRED of capeshits since its still 3 years before Infinity hits

>Snyder was able to make it all work

It was an accurate assessment of the poster you fucking retard.

lmao
is that louis ck or zack snyders biggest fan on Sup Forums?

ugh. how much longer for capeshit bros?

It's a meme not to, you degenerate

You and your friends don't represent the majority at all and neither does Sup Forums.

Civil War made a billion.

Looks like plebs are extra butthurt today.

Hello meme.

No shit
plebs will do anything to defend their below entry level trash

You have to go back friend

One of them is LITTERALLY wearing a fedora. Bravo Snyder

Let's use the power of democracy
strawpoll.me/10478907

shills pls leave

>Zod battle was "edgy"
No. It wasn't. It was controversial. Learn the difference, faggot.

>""""""4""""""""
right, so Man of Steel appreciation threads with 100 posters are just 4 guys, yeah?

>hero defeats a powerful villain determined to destroy earth

SO MUCH GLOOM

this image is problematic

>tone
It was uplifting and filled with hope as an alien tried to become a hero.

>BBBBBUT ITS NOT BRIGHT AND COLORFUL
watch more films please

Looks like we already got more than 4

Man of Steel is literally the greatest capefilm

A film built off emotion. Powerful, mythic, important. A film where the story has stakes and the characters actions have consequences.

A film about a boy torn between two worlds, two fathers, trying to navigate a world he at once feels familiar towards, but alienated from.

Powerful in it's themes and messages, and in the choices the character has to make.

It's literally the most riveting, moving, and substantial capefilm ever made.

Most of those are ironic posts/ posters

Sure, buddy.

Sounds like someone is mad that their favorite capeflick is garbage and has already been forgotten.

Don't worry, Marvel will pump out another in no time.

You know, I'm starting to suspect that the colors are going to start brightening as the films move ahead. I honestly think that the "gloom" is there to represent our darker, more pessimistic world, and that Clark's sacrifice is what's going to end up elevating it into a brighter, more optimistic "comic booky" world upon his return. I hope it's subtle, but I hope it's there.

It's still gloomy.

No it wasn't.

If it's uplifting and filled with hope, why didn't I feel any of that?

>1.1 billion dollars
>90% fresh
>university loved

Keep your shitty symbolism, we'll keep the money and reviews

I finally get it.

DC movie gets a thread from a hater 3 years later. And I bet OP cant even name a Marvel movie from 3 years ago.

But DC is the problem eh?