/got/ general

Battle of the bastards edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXU7XVK_2Wd6tAHYO8g9vAA/discussion
ew.com/article/2016/06/13/game-thrones-finale?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stannis

>Episode 10
>Jamie returns to King's Landing just as Cersei begins to go full Mad Queen
>He begins to see that she is pretty much the worst type of person
>Great Sept of Baelor is BTFO by wildfyre, killing the High Sparrow and Margery along with countless innocents in the surrounding area
>Tommen throws himself from a window out of grief
>this sends Cersei over the edge, orders Qyburn to "burn them all"
>Jamie gets triggered, starts choking Cersei
>fire engulfs much of the city and spreads to the Red Keep just as the first snows of winter fall on King's Landing

it is known

Will he survive episode 9?

>She will never look at you like this while you disappoint her in bed.

Why live?

The hound is the only good character left.

Early, but it's not a spiteful tripfag thread and has the right backlink so I'll take it

What if the wildfire is instead use to btfo the white walkers as they come in kings landing?
or even the fatass of dragons?

Alright what's going on guys

>>Tommen throws himself from a window out of grief
he's too much of a pussy to do that

I know this look all too well

>tfw no magic cock

best character

you're giving D7D too much credit, make it more idiotic, nonsensical and half assed, and you've got it

leakfag said he died in episode 10

Cleganebowl cancelled
>WinterHYPE confirmed

Who's ready for Valyrian Steel Axe?

Who Brienne gonna meet Hound and the Brotherhood?

and Davos, Podrick, Dolorous Edd

>daytime outside
>door directly behind you
>door that you just closed
>fight in the dark anyway, it's not like this chick used to be blind or anything
>die
braavos

fuck off jonsa autist

gentlemen...

s1e8 - The Pointy End - 8.9/10 on imdb

s2e8 - The Prince of Winterfell - 8.7/10
s3e8 - Second Sons - 8.9/10
s4e8 - The Mountain and The Viper - 9.7/10
s5e8 - Hardhome - 9.9/10

>s6e8 - No One - 8.4/10 and dropping like a rock

>Friendly reminder that most Lords of the North, including Lord too fat to sit a horse, don't bend their knees to Sansa and Jon until Sansa's cousin gives her an army larger than every Lord combined in the North
>friendly reminder that the North has completely fucking forgot the Boltons fucked them over and they'll all be bending their knees in fear of Robin Arryn instead of respect for the Starks

They won't kill CIA, right?

People can do all sorts of things when they're desperate.

Their photos look so much better quality than their actual motion film. They're beautiful.

Tbh we don't have solid evidence that Jaime became Cercei's lapdog, for all we know he could've been faking that too, along with the trebutchet threat.

Anyone believing that D&D can actually still write something intersting? The fanbase has 10 times better ideas for plot development them they do.

The leak said he will die that way, its been right about everything else.

Rest of that dudes post is speculation but Tommen jumping to his death before the seasons end is pretty much fact.

I want this show scorched from the earth! Now every Sunday I get PTSD and paranoia thinking surely this will be the Sunday I wake up from this nightmare and it only gets worse every week. Am I dead and in hell?

cute

CIA and the Knights of the Vale save the day

this my dude

>book jaime takes riverrun like a fucking boss, no blood spilled, thinks circles around everybody else
>hurr durr braeeen strunk womyn
>show jaime lets a fucking army go away to help his enemies

jesus christ D&D are breaking world records in retarded adaption every week now

replace that right fag with the hound and you got the best trio of every Sup Forums show ever

I hope not, but seeing as each episode demands a certain quota of shock value, I have to admit it's possible.

>If it weren't for my kids i would've thrown myself from a window long ago

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

episode 10 synopsis
>Brienne meets a friend turned foe
>is actually a translation error, should be "foe turned friend"
>is actually Sandor

The moment she turned around to open the door she would have been spit like a roast pig.

This would be an awesome story but a little change, how about Cersei burns Tommen by accident because he wasn't supposed to be there and he was. Driving Cersei completely mad.

>show jaime takes riverrun like a fucking boss, no blood spilled, thinks circles around everybody else
see?

Arya's story resolution highlights the core problem with this show;

>giving her a fatal gut wound and forcing her to swim through a river of shit only to win an off screen fight

Everything has to be to the maximum. She needed to behead Trant. She needed to be given a wound that would kill anyone. She needed to perform epic stunts through the city straight after.

Everything has to have max shock value. It completely undermines characters with subtle arcs. Arya is all about whispers, stealth and secrecy.

The whole point of Arya is a character is that it's incredible that she's managed to survive this long as a little girl with no friends or family. She hid beneath Tywin Lannister and Littlefinger, she's escaped multiple city watches. She joined a fucking ninja school.

And they actually think it's smart to finish her story with an epic high speed chase drawing heaps of attention to herself, followed by a sword fight.

The showrunners just don't care about the themes.

No, he's the worst of them all now.

i really wanted him to say radmures babbby didnt fly so good

I doubt it will get lower than Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. That one had both people hating the shitty Sand Snake fight and women getting triggered by Sansa rape going against it

Is /got/ just going to shitpost here for a year if the general gets banned?

youtube.com/channel/UCXU7XVK_2Wd6tAHYO8g9vAA/discussion

if Ramsay wins this will be worse backlash than the red wedding

I hope he does.

Aren't the faceless men supposed to be subtle?

First for best king and rightful husbando

I'm still really hoping that the Manderlys, Cerwyns and Glovers show up before LF does to make it fairer.

They've brought up the Manderlys and White Harbor too many times to not show up before any fighting.

Please no The Late Wyman Manderly

>braavos
>bravo
bravo DnD

Reminder Big Battles ruined this series with their massive budget

Reminder to filter tripfags (you know who I am talking about)

those are confirmed fake

HBO released the titles for the final 2 eps today as per usual but they didnt give a synopsis and they wont

bi-threadly reminder that the waif is possibly the worst assassin that ever lived

he will lose but one of the starks will die in the process, most likely rickon and sansa

Ah yesm the ol' "Mad Queen" chestnut

Are you new here? Haven't you figured out by now that all your hopeful theories don't mean shit? Cersei won't do anything, won't go mad, nothing.

>Am I dead and in hell?
This is fucking purgatory.

How did clegane the magician manage to arrive at the scene right as they were about to hang them?

>Daenerys godmodes her way out of the siege
>sails to Westeros
>a bunch of other shit happens involving other characters
>eventually she godmodes her way onto the Iron Throne with her dragons and Dothraki army
>epilogue after the final episode
>500 years later
>all that is left of Westeros are large packs of wild Dothraki scattered about the continent
>spend all day half-naked fighting each other and riding horses around while screaming

Explain yourself

I hope he wins in a way that's just as retarded as "twenty good men raids an entire army and destroys absolutely all of the supplies without anybody seeing them.

So what the hell is with Kevan? Its like he is on the faith militants side, I know he doesnt like Cersei but he seems to not care at all about Lancel being in a cult?

Worst episode, anybody?
No Jamie character development - we hear him say "I love Sersie" and "the things we do for love"
Theory about fake Aria of the last episode is ruined
Blackfish is killed, which is of course another contradiction with the books
And the biggest issue - CLEGANEBOWL FUCKING CANCELED

ah ok

thats why she dies

this
their landscapes are comfy af too

>Davos, Jon, Sansa and Littlefinger all die
>Wunwun runs away with Lyanna, the only survivors
>Next season is just a BFG tier friendship movie starring Lyanna and the giant surviving a white walker onslaught

Sansa is going to literally backstab him.

>W-what are we going to do in the godswood Sansa-chan?
>Hey CIA remember what I said about a reward? How about Ramsay's sloppy seconds?
>*teleports behind him with a knife and stabs him*
>But Sansa-chan... why...
>The north remembers figgit

he's keeping the stable status quo

basically a cuckservative

yes she was.

There's like 10 feet of distance between them.

And Arya has ripped all her stitches and bleeding like fuck. Whatever adrenaline rush allowed her to run through the streets is gone, she was running out steam as she went into the dark room.

It makes zero sense that the waif didn't just open the door and murder Arya in the light, she knew she used to be blind, she knows she has the better reach with a sword, she knows she will lose in the dark.

>And the biggest issue - CLEGANEBOWL FUCKING CANCELED
A reminder that I called it weeks ago

Yes, they are supposed to be the kind of assassin you never notice unless you've just been killed.

ew.com/article/2016/06/13/game-thrones-finale?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

>normies starts going on about the Cleganebowl thinking it makes them look lolsonerdy and deep into the series
>theory finally gets BTFO
Couldn't have come at a better time

Jaime loves Brienne, he played hardball with Edmure when being nice didn't work.

at least thats what I hope, knowing d&d he could well still just be cerseis bitch

No, you're think of the facefull men.

so jaqen is a terrible assassin too since he was caught right?

The actor toned down the stunts to a huge degree so she said in an interview. Maisie told them this anime shit wasn't flying and vetoed all their work. Pretty based.

What does clegene bowl mean?

What the fuck has Littlefinger even done to her? She doesn't know about Ned, he took her away from King's Landing and the Lannisters, literally told her she didn't have to marry Ramsay if she didn't want to. This show fucking sucks so bad now.

I still don't understand why Sansa's going to let Jon go to battle when she's asked littlefinger for help

Seriously. You have Khal Drogo die of a cut getting infected, but a young girl can survive having their gut destroyed by a knife just fine? Also both took milk of the poppy which helped Khal's infection. Even Ned was worse off from one stab to the leg

Lancel is in his rebelious teenage phase and Kevan is strict enough to prevent that
And he pretty much stays near Tommen without too much interference either way

>caught
Being in the Black Cells was part of his plan.

lol'd irl

Getting caught was part of his plan.

Presumably, Waif went through the same training and has also been killing for decades

this is so sad and pathetic

you sorry faggots have gone on about it for years and now that you got BTFO the best you can do is attempt to laugh at other people to make yourselves feel better for being morons

jesus christ you guys

He's going tochange when he hears Cersei confess her crimes

you should get b&

So who did the faceless men send Not-Arya to kill?

It seems i'm actually the only person that liked this episode.
The obvious thing everyone is complaining about is the chase scene between arya and the waif. Everyone seems to be pissed that their theories didn't come true, but then shouldn't we commend the writers for managing to boil up so much intigue to the point that they actually tricked most people as to what happened. A lot of people are complainging about the logistics of how everything was carried out, like how did arya get the waif into the house of black and white without seeing, and why does jaqen just give no fucks. There's supposed to be a lot of mystery behind what the faceless men do, don't complain when they don't explain everything that happens step by step, it's just like midichlorians.
People are saying arya just wasted 3 seasons doing nothing, what are you talking about. Think about how much she has learnt, think about how much she now understands the world, when she left she was a child and now she returns to westeros as a deadly assassin, what's not to like
I love every moment a clegane is onscreen, the hound was just awesome in this episode and his story brings the brotherhood back into the fold in a big way which is really exciting.
There was a lot that happened with Jaime in this episode and a lot of it is subtle and you have to read between the lines. On one hand he is wrestling with his allegiance to his family which he has been taught all of his life to prioritize, alongside his love for Cersei. But on the other hand he is now the head of his family and hasn't really had the chance to acclimatize to it, he still feels like he's fighting his father's fight. But he now has the chance to become an honourable man and this is the potential that Brienne sees in him. He is wrestling the ideas of family and honour and it's really interesting to watch.
Bronn and pod was top notch, there little interactuion was great

he was going to the wall, not kings landing

We're going to have rough sex here

You've given too much thought to GoT. I suggest turning off your brain while you watch.

It means GET HYPE
... or at least it used to ;_;

>Oh damn berric, you're right! I gotta protect the weak and innocent now! Why did that never occur to me before?

Really? That's your example of a well written character?

you dont have to belong to le seekrit club of Sup Forums to recognise bad writing you elitist prick

the best thing is..she's not jumping onto Arya, not even close!
she just jumps on random people from a 5m high wall and draws attention to herself ultimately alerting Arya to her presence and gaining NOTHING while Arya wasn't doing ANYTHING

mirri fucked drogo in the show. nevertheless your point stands

tl;dr
Found the redditor.