Why did she peel off a face like a psychopath if she has no intention of being a faceless assassin?

Why did she peel off a face like a psychopath if she has no intention of being a faceless assassin?

its her new gimmick, she is going to face peel every girl that is prettier than her

Revenge

it was just a prank

Jaquen said a face had to be added to the wall no matter what. She brought the waif's face to him so she wouldn't continue to be hunted.

tbf (to be frank) the waif was a cunt so she deserved it

If you were here you'd probably want to swap your face's with someone else's as well

A girl is a sicko

She wanted the power without the responsibility.

Sweet girl.

A man gets dubs

An user is checked

that's what women do

why was the dude happy at the end
that whole storyline was like a 3 season waste of time

A girl had skills.

Fuck, all women in westeros is doomed

>Arya. the girl who couldn't kill anyone who was told to kill, comes back after killing her only classmate, holding Needle, the sword that Jaquen told her to drop to become no one.
>"Finally a girl is no one."

Because it is entertaining to tasteless normies who only watch shows for up close foreskin shots and random bewwwwbs xDD

Witnessed

don't forget the epic dragons

Because Arya was the waif that died. The new "Arya" is actually the waif. That was why when he said, "Oh, now you're no one." She said. "No, I'm Arya."

It's cause now the waif/faceless men are going to use Arya's face to go kill some people in Westeros.

If this episode didn't reveal how utter shit this show is, you don't get to ask questions.

But wouldn't the waif's face already have a pre-existing spot in the archive? Jaquen's face was already something being bandied about, why presume the same does apply with the waif?

Game of Thrones posts go in the /got/ general.

This would actually be interesting, so it can't be what the brainless writers of this shit show would do.

That's the only thing that would make sense and would redeem a lot of this shit. Therefore it's probably not gonna happen.

>you can't take it back
watch

Can someone please give me her bald picture?

So when will the dragons finally not be shitty?

White walkers pose less of a threat to humanity

At least her sister is safe.

Fuck, you guys have no mercy.

A man can check my trips

More like a writer had no skills.

triple checked

I'd watch a spin off show that revolves purely around this.

Because she needed to put on Arya's

so is she a faceless assassin or not? did she take any cheeky faces with her?

A board was given a face

[Spoiler]that we didn't want[/spoiler]

Literally

>SNOWFLAKE: the script

I'm fucking done thinking up and reading "theories" that fix the dire writing only for them to be proven wrong with even worse writing.

They should have just done what everyone wanted from the start and turned her into badass faceless assassin instead of making a confusing mess that they eventually just drop entirely. Why an I still even watching this fucking show?

what's the point of the last 2 seasons