youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0ClrpqJhU
youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Darkstar when?

Fuck Jon

azor jon

Azor Theon

(farts)

WELL DONE LORD BOLTON THE BATTLE IS YOURS.
HOWEVER!

1st for the WORST episode this season

Someone give me the leaks for episode nine

7th for the Seven

reminder, targaryens are back

Daily reminder that people actually think

>Blackfish will never return
>GregorvsSandor isn't happening

sweet girl?

nth for Brienne squad consisting of Stannis, Clegane, Jaime, Pod, Bronn, Blackfish, Thoros, and Beric

Then they'd still call him "ehnis." Close enough for me.

It would be pretty cool if they actually did it in the final episode.

If 5 stannis is alive

>raped
>both of them got hammered, we're about to have some sloppy sex
>she passes out
>he fingers her then stops
It's like they've never been 14

so these are the wildings and jon's army being cornered and on the verge of defeat right before the night's of the vale come in to save the day, right?

Are we going to see the dumbest army fighting and army commanding in all of 7 kingdoms come next episode? It sure feels like it from the preview.

>We have no chance! They have twenty god men!
>I am no man

WELL DONE PETYR YOU FULFILLED YOUR PROMISE.
HOWEVER!!!!!!!

Cleganebowl is not UNconfirmed just postponed. End of the series everyone's going to go to Casterly Rock where Cersei and the rest of the kekburns dwell. Dany probably will accuse her of holocausting Kings Landing, Davos of incest, and she'll just smirk and ask for a trial by combat naming the Mountain as her champ. Out of the shadows, the repetent Valonquar. And it finally happens.

POSTPONED =/= CANCELLED
STAY HYPE

Reminder that normies hate Tommen and want him to die.

CIA,CIA,CIA!!!

REMINDER THAT THE BASTARDBOWL IS ACTUALLY ENDING WITH A SCENE OF DANY EFFORTLESSLY DESTROYING ALL OF THE SLAVERS WHILE JON'S ENTIRE ARMY GETS DESTROYED AND JUST BARELY GETS SAVED BY SCHEMEZ

Not a single 5. Stannis is truly dead.

Who the fuck would want to live under Stannis' rule? No fun allowed.

>HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE CLEGANEBOWL MEME

am i the only person who enjoyed this episode?

the only negative parts i could think of are

>jokes and dany's return
>arya not selling her wounds

but on the plus side we had
>brotherhood returning
>hound scenes
>jaime and brienne teasing
>the entire siege in general
>mountain wrecked the christfag

are people just butthurt about the blackfish dying and their memebowl being canceled? or what?

tommen is literally doing nothing wrong. He's reforming the shitty monach system by removing trail by combat.

ultimatly he himself will be found guilty. The madkid.

Agreed, it was a pretty good ep.

that said I don't think blackfish is gone and that cleganebowl isn't happening someway.

>Stannis is the greatest Commander currently alive on Westeros
>Marches a small infantry army into the open with no scouting ahead while Ramsay miraculously has a massive army on horse with perfect positioning

>Jon marches Wildlings and Northerner infantry directly into the open without scouting well
>Ramsay apparently has his entire army versed in advanced spearwall infantry tactics and almost slaughters Jon

Why is Ramsay apparently a strategic genius when he's a fucking bastard grown up at a mill and Jon/Stannis were holders of prestigious command positions and a history of tactical brilliance? This is the one thing I can't get past.

Well, Game of Thrones fucking sucks and is no longer worth discussing. What kind of food do you think Bradamante has trapped in his neckbeard right at this moment?

blackfish being gone is a bummer but it's not like he was going to do anything important anyway

Considering King's Landing is getting nuked this season, there's no way cleganebowl is happening.

Blackfish dying sucked though. Edmure is a fucking cuck

curry

youtube.com/watch?v=t6VMSYIXCCY
THE BEAR
THE BEAR
ALL BLACK AND BROWN
AND COVERED WITH HAIR

nah senpai, he's becoming lord stoneheart.

Can we have a Kinvara appreciation thread?

GRRM isn't Tolkien. He's not a linguist. That 'ae' is the equivalent of an umlaut in a heavy metal band. Just something he thought looked cool and old-fashioned.

It's probably going to happen as KL gets nuked.

Those scenes were good, but the other scenes really brought it down. It's be like you had a 4 course meal, and the first three were pretty good, but the last one is literally shit. Would you remember that meal as a good one?

Can someone who thinks Blackfish is coming back please explain how they expect that to happen?

It can still happen in another kingdom. We've seen a trial by combat at the Vale w/ Tyrion.

I don't care about Blackfish dying, I just wish it didn't happen off camera. It's a fucking swordfight. It's not even CGI. Cleganebowl was never happening to begin with, so who gives a shit.

Cheetos and a smattering of uncooked Ramen noodles

>posting facebook frog outside of facebook/twitter

Fuck off.

so what's the point of the red priests in Meereen ? will that storyline actually go anywhere ?

>actually using shit and food analogies like it's witty
Kill yourself

Assuming bastardbowl takes up all of ep. 9, ep. 10 has a lot of loose ends to tie up

>dany fixing up situation/fleeing meereen
>theon & yara meet dany
>hot new red priestess does something
>high sparrow & tommen vs. cersei showdown
>sam & gilly do something with the valaryan steel sword
>bran and coldhands do something
>hound joining or rejecting bwb
>eruon builds 1,000 ships and/or gets burnt
>loras gets busted out of faith jail
>maybe something happens in dorne

That's a lot of shit to stuff into one sack.

B-but he put double Rs in his name... that clearly makes him the Tolkien of this generation.

The Tolkien this generation deserves.

The force.

animal semen

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0ClrpqJhU
AND WHO
ARE YOU
THE PROUD LORD SAID

Tommen just kills himself after he sees his wife fucking incredibull.

amidst the smoking ruins and blazing green fires, tbwb look upon the desolation and slowly descend into the city. Approaching the shattered sept the mountain rises to his feet. All around him are dead, he stands over cerseis charred corpse. the hound looks at his brother, cleganebowl cliffhanger

All of those except maybe two or three is likely going to be added to the pile of unresolved plot lines.

>neckbeard
i dont have one

Trial by combat was abolished by Tommen the Cucked. It's all over.

but I wasn't trying to be witty

yes you were

Based Aerys grandson thread, thank you OP.

Tommen the Pious
Never think to dishonour your king again

It doesn't mean that the Hound and the Mountain wont fight

I'm glad they cut LSH to bring back this guy

It's a shame Martin didn't do the same

Isaac is going to be so sad about Dean leaving the show. I bet their twinksex is going to be CRAZY incredible when next they meet.

Normies dropped pepe when he became associated with trump/white nationalism

he's ours again

haha, no
fuck off Reddit+L=Jfag

>Tommen the Cucked

Kill yourself you faithless sinner. Based Tommen will force that smirking whore if need be.

>actually thinking sandor would end up the faith's champion

>even though it makes no sense

He's right though.

Tommen the Faggot, more like. The bastard son born of incest (those are both sins btw). Lmao

So WTF is Jon doing in the trailer anyways? Did he go to the show-Stannis school of tactics?

Does he really think the treacherous little shit is going to duel them? Or that it's a good idea to send his cavalry straight at a wall of archers and pikemen? Deploy your troops on hilltops or just inside a treeline you stupid and use the cavalry to outflank or as a reserve you stupid fuck.

I don't want him to die. I want him removed from the Throne, exiled across the Narrow Sea, and sold as a slave to a pleasure house.

prove it, bb

But little tom-tom will die in episode 10

no you're not

Almost laughed when he died offscreen

Reminder that Stannis remains dead and there's nothing you can do about it.

Don't care. Would still rim.

You dare slander the holy king's reputation
foul, wicked beast

Like the high sparrow doesn't plot shit like this all the time. He would do something like that just to fuck with them. Although, I could see him choosing Loras.

>Pls bernie can you tell my wife to sleep with me?

Tommen is a little submissive bitch at nearly all times. If he would have hung out with Tyrion more, he'd be a boss, but as it stands...

I don't think you even know what witty means if you think I was trying to be witty. I used a literal shit analogy to make a point. Literally kill yourself

>being a contrarian 4chanarian fag
Please stop being a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

Bend your knees to the true king.

triggered

>camela shut the door
>shut the door
>shut the door
>Shudor
>Shudoooooooooorr

Yes I know, I don't really care what happens in this high budget fanfiction I'm just here for the memes
lmao at your life familoo

I'm mad about dumb writing

> dany just returns just in time for the siege
> meme writing JOKESXD bye varys
> The whole arya story climax
>The edmure, blackfish stuff disappointing as fuck
> not 1 but 2 offscreen deaths
> filler filler

seriously the only good things were the hound and brotherhood.

kek, looking back at the archives for 2013, THIS is what bookfags whined about back then

This entire episode was just a "Fuck Bookfags" episode.
That's all
>have Jaime in the Riverlands
>he doubles down on his relationship with Cersei
>bring back the Brotherhood
>Lem is just a faggot and is killed like a faggot
>Arya reaches her climax in Braavos
>she quits the secretive assassin group for free all the while her guts are kept in by a bit of actress string
>Dany continues to exist

The only good thing was Edmure talking to Jaime and, admittedly, the Hound's quips as he killed people.

If you're not baiting you're beyond delusional if you disbelieve R+L=J at this point

will she even be back on the show?

>Sansa starts taking back Winterfell
>Brotherhood without Banners ends up joining the fight on Sansa's side
>Victory for Sansa
>Finds out from the Hound what had happened to Arya
>shortly after the fighting, Arya shows up
>Hound pledges himself to Arya just as Brienne has done to Sansa
>2v1 Brienne + Hound vs Mountain

That's just a contrarian faggot. Those always exist.
The issue is the contrarians are the ones saying they liked it now