Our Author in the 70s edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-D-2KaPlgM
tolkiensociety.org/2014/04/grrm-asks-what-was-aragorns-tax-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Lancel

fuck jon

Jonsa is love, Jonsa is life

Cleganebowl is not UNconfirmed just postponed. End of the series everyone's going to go to Casterly Rock where Cersei and the rest of the kekburns dwell. Dany probably will accuse her of holocausting Kings Landing, Davos of incest, and she'll just smirk and ask for a trial by combat naming the Mountain as her champ. Out of the shadows, the repetent Valonquar. And it finally happens.

POSTPONED =/= CANCELLED
STAY HYPE

Anyonr else not know fuckin any of the characters names??? I know John and Sansa and Cercei but after that it's just faces lmao. I've watched every episode too

And now it begins.

Looks like a sperglord

reminder

Nuh
Nao'tens

IF YOU'RE 555 THEN THIS THREAD IS...

Hype train derailed, but like the dead at Hardhome, it has risen again, harder and stronger than before.

WinterHYPE

Sandor Clegane vs Night King

Tbh we don't have proof that Jaime didn't fake his whole speech to Edmure. For all we know he could his admitted "love" towards Cercei could be a lie, or at least not as strong as he said.

That pussy should have gone to vietnam. Learn about war firsthand. Would have made him a better writer

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>leave the white walkers to me

Beric vs Night king confirmed. Who here is hyped?

>Edmure cant even fire a bow properly
>Brutus stabs Based Caesar in the back and fails to grow balls

I can never see this actor as anything else than a pathetic worm

Arya's storyline makes perfect sense and I genuinely like it a lot:

>pleased that you've secured passage to Westeros and leave in only a matter of hours
>immediately after, be negligent due to arragance and a highly trained assassin sneaks up on you
>get injured, but escape. Arya's not totally without fighting skills.
>go to the only friend she has in the whole city: Lady Crane
>Crane sews her up but dies -- she was marked for death anyway (Arya knew this)
>Arya runs from Waif, has a good tumble and opens up her stitches (not an effortless getaway as others on this board presume)
>Deliberately leads Waif to secret hideout, where she then cuts the lights and handily kills the waif since she has trained to fight in the dark.
>It's not unreasonable for her to sneak back into the House of Black and White; she's been training there for 2 seasons, thus it's not implausible for her to know how to get in and out
>Jaqen has always liked Arya, so it's not strange to see him let her go.

Everything makes perfect sense. The problem is people create these unrealistic expectations for everyone's storyline and when show doesn't go exactly the way they hoped, they declare the episode is shit by default. Not every episode has to have some big huge "hold the door" - type reveal.

If anyone spent 5 seconds reasoning out Arya's storyline they would know it makes way more sense than any of the bullshit people made up last week.

Will Melly and Davos finally die?

are you some kind of early 2000's mall goth, m8?

Melly is in character and has shown some pretty good acting at the beginning of the season so I hope not

Davos's character has been butchered irrevocably so I hope he dies a dignified death before the season ends

Daily reminder that Tommen and the High Sparrow are doing nothing wrong.

The only reason they're seen as antagonists is because our protagonists are the corrupt aristocracy having their power diminished by the righteous duo.

Brotherhood reinforcements in the north substantially verified

He wouldve fucking fell for a chocolate-based cong trap. Step right on a punji stick chasing a mars bar.

It still bug me that this draft dodging faggot claims to understand war more than Tolkien.

he pretty

>claims to understand war more than Tolkien.
source?

Even with a ridiculous look of consternation polluting his face, Isaac is the most beautiful being that has ever graced this Earth. We do not deserve Him. YOU do not deserve Him.

Post your Queen of Love and Beauty, /got/

Beric will be taking Stannis's place and be killed by the white walkers. Mark my words this will happen.

Most handsome man: Ser Arthur Dayne
Most handsome 'living' man: Lord Beric Dondarrion
Most handsome living man: Ser Jaime Lannister

>"Night King, I was better than you even before your cock turned to ice and you got fucking ugly"

He plays a sadistic homosexual in Highlander.

NNNEEEOOOUUUWWH

NAAAHW WITT'AEHNDZ

BURN THE MALL

Both are ofc great actors but as per usual with team dragonstone they're being butchered and wasted for a plank of wood

Someone post frogfu for me I'm on mobile

1st for Kekburn

>Most handsome 'living' man: Lord Beric Dondarrion

>man who has been punctured just about everywhere
>missing an eye
>looks like hamburger

JUST STOP

Not the guy that you're replying to, but this is a misconception. He said his take on war could be perceived as more realistic than that of Lord of the Rings, but only in as much as he chose to focus on the consequences of war as opposed to just the act itself. He respects Tolkien quite a bit, even if he isn't the biggest fan of his work.

The future Queen in the North to be honest

Kekburn here

Pleb taste

youtube.com/watch?v=8-D-2KaPlgM

Whats is Margery up to?????

>missed three times

Scars add character boy

Rose

>looks like hamburger
Kek couldnt agree with you more

Why didnt clegane just kill all the brotherhood without banner guys? xD

S T A N N I S
s t a n n i s
stannis

Probably just to see her jump, a true miss would be on the back wall.
Never torture a whore before?

Definitly on purpose to fuck with her
Or perhaps with his eyes closed

I honestly thought it would be ironborn ex machina instead of dany that comes to the rescue in mereen

Thanks now I can bitch to my normie friends.

Deliberately in order to prolong her suffering
FFS it's like you've never tortured a prostitute to death before

Most handsome man. Bar none. Only a pleb who is either A) not attracted to men, or B) a little bottom bitch cuck-master would have the nerve to disagree.

>There's only one twink I mean to bend my knee to

Why did they kill off the blackfish?

> Sandor
>Beric
>thoros

Brotherhood without banners is now diamond dogs

Blackfish takes on the role of Lady Stoneheart

The Lightning Lord and based Thoros are now the harbingers of the one true Cleganebowl

CGI budget

>implying S2 Lancel's smooth milky boy skin doesn't give you butterflies

This board is shit

Paying actors is expensive

>missed
Look at that kneecap shot. That little sadist cunt knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

Why'd they have to make it Lem? Any old BwoB would have done

Oh shit. We could've had some bad ass pirate fights and some sweet salt and smoke prophecies. Instead we get Drogon lights some masts on fire and then Iron fleet shows up at the end of the episode without any transition from sea to land.

So GRRM has confirmed Arya will meet Gendry again how do you see that playing out?

Rolling Stones interview you can google it. Relevant part tolkiensociety.org/2014/04/grrm-asks-what-was-aragorns-tax-policy/

Ooph, that pics getting me chub.

Because it doesn't matter who it is as long as it is some rogue BwB stooge. The fact it was Lem is only to throw autistic bookfags a bone.

Whelp, can't argue with those quads, senpai. Bran is Best Boy from this day until the end of days.

>Brutus

You're a fucking twat. Would you like to unplug your head from your ass and try again? Brutus did what was cool back then. Caesar held Rome at gunpoint, put his men in the senate and threatened the well being of the republic, while Brutus had to chose between his loyalty to the republic or to his friend. Brutus is a psychologically complex character unlike you who has no psychology for you need a brain for that.

If one fleet can sneak up on them, why not the Iron Fleet?

It's the iron price we had to pay for the return of Beric and Thoros

>The war that Tolkien wrote about was a war for the fate of civilization and the future of humanity, and that’s become the template. I’m not sure that it’s a good template, though. The Tolkien model led generations of fantasy writers to produce these endless series of dark lords and their evil minions who are all very ugly and wear black clothes. But the vast majority of wars throughout history are not like that.

he's not wrong about this though?

His storyprobably doesn't go anywhere special in the books. I wouldn't be surprised if swimming down the fork was the last we'll ever see of him

Sandor Glegay

Seconded

Was it true about some episodes leaking the other day?

>Night King...I'm telling you now, when I get north, there's gonna be a whole lotta hurt...I'm a fighter, I was born a fighter, but I'm not dying a fighter today. Oh no, oh no, no cunt with an icicle cock is going to step to this. I don't give a fucks cock about the Lord of Light, but I'm the little prince that will promise you...you're already fuckin dead, do you hear me?

>ywn buttfug bran whos only dimly aware during a greenseeing expedition
>he finds out later and wargs into someone to do it to you

HE WAS A CONSAL OF ROME

>this expedition of yours

What expedition? Where is Varys going?

No ones gonna argue with you

BLACKFYRE FUCKING SHIT

He's going to find Aegon, the one true king.

To put a Blackfyre shit on the throne.

Same place where Cersei's and Qyburn's rumor takes place up D&D's ass

screenshot

Quads of truth

Then why does GRRM's own story boil down to a desperate battle for the survival of humanity against a bunch of fucking ice zombies led by a dark lord?

Just needs Bronn and Venom aka Jaime Lannister

The following are plot holes never corrected by GRRM:

>rare valyrian steel dagger given to a shitty assassin to kill Bran
Never discovered who or why.

>Mandon Moore tries to kill Tyrion
Nothing comes of it. Even then, why would they do it on the battlefield where everyone can see it happen?

>Meereen
Nuff said

Seriously, how do people give D&D shit for lazy writing when GRRM is both a figurative and literal lazy writer (how long does it take you to write a fucking book George?).

Just stop with this. This books are shit, the show is better because it can actually make some sense of this fucking mess.