How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

dumb as fuck

fuck these faggots

I concur with the other anons, these """people""" have terrible opinions and are human garbage.

Literally who?

This
Why should I care?

Figuratively who?

fuck as dumb

I don't know who this fucker is, and I don't care.

Who?

Is that the sixith jackson five member

Why do people post Sup Forums mee mees on twitter?

>more than three people posted ITT
Way to ruin the fucking joke, cocks.

13 tweets, 1 retweet, 8 favorites

We really are a fringe group of losers huh?

Twitter? It shouldn't exist.

Like normies should GTFO. Seriously, if you have a twitter account that you use to literally tweet to your followers, leave. You don't belong here.

>someone acts racist or sexist
>FUCKING BASED!!!!!!!
>someone vaguely respects a female or someone slightly not white
>HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ABSOLUTE
>C U C K
>U
>C
>K

Is it really that easy to get on Sup Forums's good side? Why are you kids so pathetic

I feel like I want to get my Ectoplasm all over Kate McKinnon. Yes I know she's a dyke.

"curt" totally missed the mark

Talking about Sup Forums to normal people just sounds cringy as fuck.

seems to me you've got it all figured out

Sup Forums hates everything unless it's right wing. In a reality in which Trump exist Sup Forums would hate conservatives once more, see Jack Thompson and GTA

>Everyone regardless of their views was mocking him

For real?

Where all those mocking hordes disliking James's videos and unsubscribing from his channel? After all, "everyone regardless of their views" was upset.

Thanks for your analysis bro. Wanna trade reddit gold for my gamefaqs points?
Dumb faggot

>Sup Forums hates everything unless it's right wing.
You must be new here.

Actually, Sup Forums just likes being contrarian. Sup Forums is right wing because left wing political correctness is the dominant ideology currently.

>I love how...
And right away I know they're completely buttflustered

I, and I'm hypothesising two or three other guys, pushed and forced the James Rolfe is a cuck meme. I personally kept every thread about him I could find alive for hours and made loads of OC. I actually really like James, it was just a bit of a joke, a bit of fun. Now, saying that he's uncucked himself is a continuation of that fun. People take Sup Forums so seriously. Literally every single thing posted is just for shits and giggles.

I will say though, it's nice for him to actually do something interesting in relation to the social-political climate of the internet instead of just an inoffensive (despite mindless swearing) videos about video games.

>A collective of one people
What

But James wasn't even smug about it. He simply stated in a calm and collected manner that he won't see the movie. What is this idiot's malfunction?