>>70798428

>This video has been removed by the user.
That guy that interviewed Duncan and got completely assblasted removed the video

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!84djgKDL!IvPN3Dge4Of_p4QZK3pm8e0CFcb1Q9jxQ9GcRBIiRlA
vid.me/6R4V
youtube.com/watch?v=QV946sNM0OA
deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-conjuring-2-x-men-apocalypse-ninja-turtles-jungle-book-international-box-office-weekend-results-1201771160/
youtube.com/watch?v=fPj1XUWpisY
twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/742494968200105984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

luckily I was autistic enough to save it:)

DUNCAN WINS

So, reposts?

Repost it, my good man

Repost and send link

Cheers

Hahahaha what a total faggot, cant stop the Bowie!

working on it lads

Kek

wtf, why? I thought it was ok except for the weird end.

More like SLAM DUNCIN' JONES.

Here it is, sorry but I don't trust youtube
mega.nz/#!84djgKDL!IvPN3Dge4Of_p4QZK3pm8e0CFcb1Q9jxQ9GcRBIiRlA

Probably started getting shit from anons here, kek. That guy only had 2 subscribers on his channel

Lol upload to youtube

Someone reupload.

vid.me/6R4V

>It's 240p
WHYYYY

shit connection sorry mate

HOLY SHIT THE REVIEWER BTFO'D COMPLETELY

Zowie Supreme

>Hmm, I read LOTR, and it had maps that made me understand where the places in the movie are.
>Well, have you played a Warcraft game?

BASED

Hahahah why did he get so assblasted?

I think Warcraft looks like dogshit and Duncan Jones is a huge cunt for his comments on Tolkien, but he comes across very polite here and the guy is a massive asshole to him.

>for his comments on Tolkien
what did he say?

The Tolkien thing was said in jest. It only looked douchey in text.

Wow what a cunt
Duncan handled that shit like a pro

That the world moved on since Tolkien, and they can't write fantasy in the same manner a man who lived through the trenches of WW1 did.

Sup Forums felt he was being disrespectful

What a dick

HAHAHAHAHA

He said LOTR was a series written by an old white guy in the trenches of world war 1, and his movie would be far more diverse. He also made a huge stink about how sexualized women are in fantasy films and then had his female orc lead dressed like a cosplayer.
Damage control

It was a joke you dumb cunt...jesus christ.

People need to stop reading text with no context from fucking tabloids.

>He also made a huge stink about how sexualized women are in fantasy films and then had his female orc lead dressed like a cosplayer.
good banter tbf

Thats not how he said it. He's a fan of Tolkien. He said that jokingly with a big grin on his face. You guys are fucking retards and make Tolkien fans look like insecure humorless fags.

10/10

is Duncan a Sup Forumsbro?

Based Duncan

well Bowie ran his own forum and trolled the shit out of everyone so it wouldn't surprise me if his son used Sup Forums at one point.

He was very polite, though.

>HOW DARE PEOPLE LIKE YOUR MOVIE AND COMPLIMENT YOU!

what was the guy's channel?

Exactly this. Funny how none of the critics EVER mention how amazing the Orc CGI looks, or how determined Duncan has been, spending 3 years straight making this - despite it not being as great as people would like it to (I haven't seen it yet so I can't judge).

BTFO
WEW LAD!

I kinda feel bad for both duncan and interviewer man

>It's not shit but it's not 100% good"
this is exactly what every youtuber is honestly saying

youtube.com/watch?v=QV946sNM0OA

So it is still enjoyable then for a fantasy flick?

It's a fun but flawed movie, I'd love to see his original cut that was 40 minutes longer, probably would do a lot of the pacing, which I saw as the main issue of the movie. Still had a lot of great stuff, strong characters, especially the orcs, Gul'dan was as evil a fucker as he should be.

Adam Rosser Radio. Of course, he closed it shortly after uploading the video.

its gone now. video gone, channel gone.

i caught a glimpse of the comments before it went down, and it was pretty clear why

A pity his movie was shit.

its a fun fantasy flick

not the next lotr, but a fun film.

>channel gone
Oh wow, that's hilarious.

my non warcraft friend liked it because of good effects and action. its better than any hobbit movie but its a b level lotr movie.

box office question, im a total stranger to profits and shit but people here said the movie tanked on sunday in china, but but: deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-conjuring-2-x-men-apocalypse-ninja-turtles-jungle-book-international-box-office-weekend-results-1201771160/

it seems more like the entire sunday just wasnt a cinema day in china, but warcraft was still 75% watched movie that day.

so it should keep its momentum in china and well get a sequel..... right?

>This board is so vomitive and full of garbage people, they interpret things backwards and pretend shitfilms are bad, and defend them tooth and nail
Unfuck yourself, shitdick. This ironic bullshit has crippled your thought process beyond repair.

Yeah those shots when he is taking power out of people looks spooky and menacing

Yes

I remember pretty much everything

>0 (ZERO) subscribers
>video description: Duncan Jones withstands a robust interview by that guy's name
>a dozen not even that rude comments
>zero ultramemes in the comments

it wasn't even that bad, people like Douge get shit on them daily but at least they can take it

>so it should keep its momentum in china and well get a sequel..... right?
It's a genuine possibility, but we won't really have an idea till this weekend's numbers come out. The producers are probably assessing a lot of factors for making a sequel more profitable stateside.

Is the movie violent? I heard people say the PG 13 really made it toned down

lots of violence but no blood, some orcs get slashed to pieces.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy.

Such terrible questions almost all based on ignorance, and ignorance of that ignorance.

He honestly sounded like he had an axe to grind, and if he didn;t then he was acting like a complete and utter ignorant tool for no reason.

>did you do too much in the film and fuck up?
>I didn't understand where places were, but I have no background knowledge of these things that have nearly no importance: Did you fuck up?
>Look at all this fucking writing. You didn't mention all this shit. Did you not do enough in the film and fuck up?
>Do you think you should have written or directed this fuck up?
>The original script was better, you fucked it. Make the orcs bad guys and humans good guys.
>I'm out of 'ere alright chum? Fuck up!

That was fucking embarrassing and I hope the interviewer deleted this video and his account because he is rethinking his life and career.

The orcs are incredibly brutal, especially in the final battle sequence for a PG-13 film, though you can just tell they had to cut stuff as the violence hits a wall. A lot of what has more impact violence wise is stuff like Gul'dan just pushing a cage full of humans off a cliff because he was having a shitty day

he deleted his twitter as well

It has a ton of violence and fairly grusome deaths

it gets around this because 1) and orc violence doesn't count for some reason due to being CGI and green blood

and 2) all the humans are coated in full armor, so their like soup cans, you watch the orc literally crush a human with a horse and you're like "well he's fucking dead" and he probably looks like shit on the inside of that can, but because you don't see the damage or the blood it gets by it

Honestly it's probably smart of him since Sup Forums would have just shit on his career eternally and rightfully so, saved himself the trouble of becoming a bigger meme than he already is at this point.

"""critics""""" and """"reviewers""""" are just looking for that ad revenue

Will Warcraft bros unite with DC bros to fuck off Rotten Tomatoes? These "professional" critics are jokes

Yes we will no doubt.

Just look at such a joke RT is based on this pic.

>Sharknado being way better than both BvS and Warcraft?
Yeah no way

>Interviewer: "We get to see Durotan living with his partner".

>Duncan: "Wife! They are not living in sin."

kek how much more based can one guy be?

youtube.com/watch?v=fPj1XUWpisY

Duncan's fucking based

Props to Duncan for not going full sperg on the retard interviewer. He is quite based.

>you will never sperg this hard

anyone know if this was this guy's first interview on his channel?

iirc no, he had something like 50 videos, does anyone remember his name? It was very weird and started with a d

like 12 critics reviewed Sharknado.

and Sharknado did what it intended: be stupid. meanwhile BvS was absolute shit lol

Someone post Maryann "string up white males by their entrails" Johanson

was somewhere else in the thread, Adam Rosser.

BRO JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

I'm pretty sure this is guy is the evil doppelgänger of James.

Not even a fan of the movie but goddam that is some unprofessional shit.

twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/742494968200105984

>"@petebrazier no. They said no. We made multiple appeals and arguments & they said no. If I can be definitive about this, they said... No."

what did he mean by this?

Someone explain to me what the kerfuffle is about. Seems like the interview was going okay, albeit the interviewer was asking some negative question. Was the interview supposed to be longer? Why was Duncan so confused when he left?

It's the blizzard internet defense force in full swing descending down with all their internet comment might on some random dude that has no idea about warcraft nor cares about it but just made the mistake of thinking it was going to be like LOTR and got disappointed.

You are better than the hero Sup Forums deserves, but you are the one it needs right now.

>always replies to his fans
>didn't try to make it into the music biz
>doesn't like being in the spotlight

would marry no homo

Ah, yep. Sounds about right. Thanks m8.

This might explain a bit.

>didn't try to make it into the music biz
How the fuck do you go into the music biz as David Bowie's son? It would be like pushing a rock uphill.

good, the music industry is pure cancer

They wanted to replace earth on the universal logo with azeroth, universal said no

I don't get why they didn't

>Duncan's face when the interviewer stands up
This is gold, but I kind of feel bad for the bullying that guy is getting.

the interviewer basically went into full attack mode like he was reading a critical review to Jones' face (while asking some really dumb questions he had actually watched the movie - like why Medivh turned evil), instead of actually interviewing. Jones handed it very well, pointed out what the guy was missing, and at the end the guy just sperged out and walked off. It seems like because he wasn't able to rattle Jones.

I think you're reading way too much into this and also projecting some kind of a horrible persona on the interviewer dude.

Negative interview including some badly thought out questions that showed lack of thinking and knowledge (not thinking through the LotR map comparison, not understanding where this film takes place in the timeline). Nothing really redeemable in the questions either. Then add that bizarre ending.

Duncan Jones confirmed alpha
>Duncan Jones confirmed alpha
>Duncan Jones confirmed alpha

see

He seemed continually disrespectful while Duncan was being a sweetheart.

no, not really. the point of press interviews is to promote the film and get the director's point of view. there's a forum for reviews (critical and otherwise), and that's not the press tour.

the guy was being completely unprofessional both throughout the course of the interview and when he walked off abruptly without really concluding it. Also it's apparent he's a pretty blatant "MUH TOLKIEN IS THE ONLY FANTASY" type from his line of autistic questioning.

if you can't tell how it's a terrible interview, you're probably just as much of a simpleton as the interviewer. this ugly cunt should be grateful to get an interview like this and he ruins it by asking both negative AND stupid questions. It's one thing to call someone out on a bad performance, but it's another thing entirely when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

>"would you be dissapointed if I said I didn't understand this part"
mate. This is literally the most relevant you will ever be in your entire life and you're going to ask THAT? consider sudoku

It's James from the future.

np, after all these years I've finally learned which videos are worth downloading before it's too late