How does one achieve this level of cool?

How does one achieve this level of cool?

Was this scene included in the Director's Cut?

The fug?? He has the power to control doggos?

Woah this movie was much deeper than I thought

Both Afflecks capeshtis so far have been kino

hes a kino magnet

farrel will probably jump on dc too

>that shearing sound effect they play 7/8 times

Affleck's Daredevil is an underrated Kino

how the fuq did bullseye get back the paperclip!!!!!! amazing!!!

Hang on, is that CG water and real water?

lol

why would he put his wooden toothpick in the tray when going through the metal detector

what did he mean by this?

the scene is very funny but i dislike the forcing of it on this beautiful board

lmao

He had more than one, he didn't scan him again after he spat one of them out.

you could make a gif of everything in that

Why didn't BvS make a crack about Daredevil like Deadpool made a crack about GL?

lol i fucking hate colin farrell so much

BvS isn't about quipping and being goofy.

>Although Ben Affleck is a fan of the character, acting him out was such an unpleasant experience that, in November 2006, Affleck stated that he would never reprise the role, having felt "by playing a superhero in "Daredevil," I have inoculated myself from ever playing another superhero. Wearing a costume was a source of humiliation for me and something I wouldn't want to do again soon." It is believed that the Daredevil costume was very uncomfortable to wear. However, in 2013 Affleck accepted an agreement to play Batman starting with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016).

>When Michael Clarke Duncan was cast, he weighed 290 pounds. He was asked to gain 40 pounds for the role in order to fit the physique of Kingpin. In order to do this, he would lift weights for 30 minutes a day, and power-lifted with one or two reps a day, as well as eating whatever he wanted.

>Ben Affleck was virtually blind as he had to wear heavy-duty contact lenses which blocked out most of his vision.

>In their big fight scene, Jennifer Garner accidentally kicked Ben Affleck so hard in the head that he briefly blacked out.

>The first time Colin Farrell ever used his own Irish accent in an American movie.

>Eliza Dushku was considered for the role of Elektra.

>Jennifer Garner wore green contact lenses over her brown eyes for her role as Elektra.

this is fucking incredible

>Do I Dare send you to the Devil?

j. c.