Conan responds to the tragedy in Orlando by calling for an end to semi-automatic assault rifle sales

>Conan responds to the tragedy in Orlando by calling for an end to semi-automatic assault rifle sales.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKq5wmCz0wM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460456016351.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best late night host hands down

He forgot to mention the 500 round drum clip and the heat seeking armor piercing gay cop killer bullets.

It means the next shooting will be with handguns.

He means "I am forced to say this cliche bullshit by my Jewish masters, or else face losing my career".

What a desperate attempt for SJW clickbait ratings.

It means he still wants to be paid every week. Doesn't stop him being the best late night show host.

>meme man pays respect to mass shooting

why

It means that he's scared that someone in his crowd is gonna shoot up the place.

So he wants us to be Mexico.

I was thinking about this, recently.

Why DO we have assault rifles on the open market? Like, seriously, what the hell else are you going to do with them, besides taking them to the firing range, or killing game?

Here's how we figure this shit out once and for all:

How many deer were shot by automatics
VS
How many PEOPLE were shot by automatics.

If the former is higher, I'll leave it alone, but if the latter is higher, then the writing's on the wall

>be amerifat
>get shot

Pistols and shotguns are more than enough. No need for assault rifles.

Jesus Christ, I forgot how many hacks actually have talk shows.
Seriously unbelievable.
Conan, Kimmel and Colbert are the only ones with an inkling of possible talent, which they don't even seem to be able to really use due to their masters control or the format of their show or their retard audience.
Who watches this garbage?

Has anyone seen the Late Night episode that was aired after 9/11. What was it like?

What Americans need is MORE guns, not less. Imagine if everyone in that nightclub has an assault rifle. Problem solved.

Actors, sports athletes and other entertainment personalities should really stfu about politics. It will only piss off a large section of their fanbase, there is literally no gain from it.

there's already a thread for this you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=wKq5wmCz0wM

what did he mean by this?

why are people still trying to pretend as if any of this stuff works and doesn't just fuck everything up?

The second amendment (like most amendments) were created to prevent Tyranny ever reoccurring on US soil.
One way it does that is to make sure that the citizens ability to own the same weaponry as the government militia shall not be infringed upon.
Guns aren't for hunting, their for defense from other people with guns.

breech-loaders only, final destination

>be redditor
>is a cuck

Even as a citizen of the cucked UK, it shocks me that so many Americans would proceed to want lose weapons right after you get shot up by a dune coon and when violent niggers roam the streets without police

>Why DO we have assault rifles on the open market?

Most "assault rifles" aren't in the open market. It is illegal to own any "machine gun", as defined by the NFA, if it was produced after the year 1986. Obtaining "machine guns" before 1986 is an involved process that is highly regulated, and most weapons in that category are also very expensive. Few civilians own these weapons.

>How many PEOPLE were shot by automatics.
Very few. The vast majority of gun-related homicides are done by handguns. Rifles are fairly rare when it comes to gun crime. This was why the Federal Assault Weapons Ban ultimately failed and was not renewed in 2013.

Conan is just using emotional rhetoric for ratings. People need to stop learning about national issues from entertainers and comedians

this, the US will need it's guns soon and I wish we had some when the inevitable islamic racial clashes begin.

>350+ post
If you had been more than a week you'd know they reached their bump limit.

Except pistols account for the overwhelming majority of gun-related homicides

I thought machine guns were re-legalized in '04?

So do niggers, should we ban them?

No, you're thinking of "assault weapons". "Assault weapons" and "assault rifles" are two completely different things, and it was re-legalized because banning them did jack shit, because they were rarely even used in crime in the first place.

i feel like gun policy threads belong on Sup Forums

kek

that was the spoopy assault weapons, the ones that do little more than look tacticool

i feel like you need to get with the times,

America is the stupidest country in the world. MUH FREEDOMS

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460456016351.webm

I agree certain types of firearms should be illegal for civilian purchase. I also agree that muslim beliefs and cultures are inherently incompatible with the western world.

If you aren't going to acknowledge both sides of an issue, then you're going to come off ignorant of the side you ignore.

I don't doubt that Conan is smart. I believe he graduated with honors from Harvard? But if you're afraid to acknowledge the whole issue, then better to just say nothing IMO.

>muh total lack of security against the ever encroaching global surveillance state

>This faggot thinks Shotguns aren't incredibly fucking dangerous

Had the Snackbar any knowledge of the shit you can load into a shell he'd have killed far more cocksuckers than he did.

>Cohen O'Brien

gl killing 50 people with a handgun

What a fucking cuck.
I have no respect for this "man"

that's not really saying much desu.

except semi-automatic rifles aren't fully automatic and don't have a significantly higher ROF

except thousands and thousands of people are getting murdered every year by handguns already, as opposed to several hundreds by rifles

except the guy behind virginia tech was using handguns

except handguns are easier to conceal than rifles

then look at what happens when non-white males take these roles, they are fucking terrible at them.

Shoot the computers !

I never understood the point of guns for shit like this anyway.

Doesn't anyone know how to build explosives these days?

'sides, get rid of legal sales and it won't do shit for Tyrone and his niggas down the street with entire crack houses full of rifles. You just create a new market and higher prices/demand for shit.

throw baseball bats at the drones!

build a catapult!

except handguns have a smaller clip retard

>2nd amandment

implying a bunch of fat guys carry guns could stop tanks, bomber aircrafts, missibles if the Government really want to go full dictatorship mode.

>stop tanks, bomber aircrafts, missibles
You can't occupy an area with tanks, bombers, and missiles. You need boots on the ground on the street to do that. If it were so simple to do it with large war machines, Iraq and Afghanistan would have been done and over with a decade ago

FUCKING WHITE MALE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLIP

32 good enough?

>a smaller clip

It's handguns that are used in homicides idk why you cucks are so obsessed with semi auto assault rifles.
Chicago has a mass shooting every other day, a gun ban isn't going to bother jamal and trayvon

Why doesn't this asshole put his money where his mouth is and step down from hosting late night and give his show to some nigger or mudslime?
Over the years Conan had become more and more of a jaded asshole, especially with his cringeworthy gamer segment to appeal to millennial shitstains, but now he's going full on Letterman.

Here's a hint nigger:

4% of all murders in the US are committed with a rifle

These are the ten models of gun most likely to be used in a murder in the US. That long one is a Mossberg 12 gauge that Walmart sells for $200.

Only cops should have guns. You'd have to be a gun nut to EVER want to own an assault weapon. If you get burgled just call the police.

based kimmel giving no fucks

>don't worry sir, we'll be at your domicile in less than 2 hours

hur dur i need ma gunz for protekshon. all your guns should be banned like most other countries where few or no shootings occure. end of.

>all those white males

Because France's gun control laws worked so well to stop Charlie Hebdo and the Bataclan massacre

Because people who believe it is their holy duty to massacre a bunch of people are going to forfeit all their plans because getting a gun is a bit difficult

holy shit this is disgustingly pathetic

It's always faggots really high up calling for stones to be thrown since it can't reach them.

>idk why you cucks are so obsessed with semi auto assault rifles

it's because they are eating up the shit the media is giving them.

what does flechette do different than buckshot

>blaming guns instead of terrorists

For fuck's sake, he's sounding like another Hollywood liberal shill.

>38% drop
>isn't bad

Trevor Noah is an unlikable pompous liberal twit who simultaneously insults law enforcement by comparing it to Apartheid while indirectly admitting that South Africa was indeed more socially stable during Apartheid. Fallon is really the only one of those guys still worth glancing through.

Entitled millennial brats and other indoctrinated liberal hypocrites who like Trevor Noah.

Say what you will about Leno, but at least he took shots at all sides.

Letterman was a cranky asshole, which I enjoyed. I don't see how that's in the same league as being a self-effacing, castrated sellout who cheers for his people's own demise like Conan.

>People unironically watch John Oliver
Do you people like being talked down by an idiot who hates white people and America/Europe, peddling his nation-destroying views?

Imagine needles tearing right through your body.

Lots of internal bleeding and might even drown on your blood.

>Fallon
He's dead inside. Otherwise everything you've said is alright.

Muh guns

you dual wield that shit Chow Yun Fat
I couldn't feel any safer if you dual wield

a muslamic terrorist shot up a bunch of gays in florida, so we need to take guns away from everybody in the mid-west

not just the mid west

fuckers need to learn how to fight and lift and shit
any punk ass can shoot across the room, people should work hard if they want to wreck shit

In Afghanistan the us is particular about targets, and must carefully parse terrorists from civilians. That's why it's hard.

If the us military wanted for some reason to kill all of its citizens or force them into slave labor or whatever retarded nonsense hillbillies believe then all Americans would be targets and the government could just carpet bomb cities until they surrendered. Of course the entire concept is fucking ludicrous and politicians and billionaires have literally NO reason to do such a thing when it would be biting the hand that elects them and buys their companies products and the government would face global sanctions and fuck up its trade with every country...

I mean even a brief moment of critical thinking debunks the entire notion

it's the only guarantee and safeguard from government tyranny, exercising that right is what every murrican should do, as accepted courtesy and show of solidarity for people's shared good and not just be played off as a liberty for enthusiasts to get obsessed over

I'm deeply jealous of murricas 2nd amendment and feel they have compromised too much on it already - you should be legally allowed to own a fucking "assault helicopter" if you want to

What's your argument? America is loaded out the ass and armed citizens fail to stop 99% of its shooting sprees

Also gun and murder rate in France are lower per capita than USA even with the mass shootings.

Nothing in your post is an argument against gun control

I know it's bait but there are

dumbasses who actually think their little guns can safeguard themselves from government tyranny.

what's a predator drone?

implying there was actually 1% of shooting spree stopped by an armed citizen.

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to guns and have no strong opinions either way. I'm not American so it doesn't involve me.
But I don't understand what Americans mean with all this "tyranny" talk. No group has successfully fought back against government agencies inside the US. They get BTFO every single time. It's delusional to think you would fair any different.

HOW ABOUT BANNING ASSAULT MUSLIMS

It's gun laws, American culture, Islam, homophobia, hate crime, repressed homosexuality and aggression all mixed into one cluster fuck.

To blame it on one factor alone in my opinion is narrow minded.

Still love Conan, and feel sorry for the victims tho.

how about we get rid of all the muslims and the guns?

>53 dead poofters
>tragedy

imo, we should have a law that makes it illegal to kill other people.

WE SHOULD GET RID OF ALL THE MUSLIMS -WITH- THE GUNS :^)

we need to get rid of all the guns, that's what needs to be done but it's deem too radical, so people keep saying we need to "ban assault weapons" which is a pussy ass half measure

and the men?

>America is loaded out the ass and armed citizens fail to stop 99% of its shooting sprees
Using that logic I guess we should rid of the police since they, too, fail to stop 99% of shooting sprees.

>Also gun and murder rate in France are lower per capita than USA even with the mass shootings.
France has less dindus.

why would you need guns if there aren't muslims?

you need to get rid of everybody who is not white or asian, guns themselves are a half measure

Why the fuck would a bunch of American soldiers agree to kill their families and countrymen because a politician said so? What fucking general would take that order? Where would that vote come from? Shit a congressman better be careful voting on whether or not to wage war against their own country, if the measure fails those who voted for high treason might hurt their chances in the following reelection

Goddamn I swear Sup Forums is even dumber than Sup Forums

THE SAME REASON KEBAB REMOVAL REQUIRES ACCORDIONS

Niggers

there are other forms of tyranny than mass-murdering your citizenry

Because we'd still have blacks

some white dude shot the Voice singer a day before

because a politician said so

Please enlighten me. After the army has slaughtered their own parents and children and bombed their own infrastructure to hell what's the next step of the master plan? It's not enslavement or death, so what?