What scene in The Sopranos made you the most mad and why was it the bit when those ratfucks sent Feech back to the can?

What scene in The Sopranos made you the most mad and why was it the bit when those ratfucks sent Feech back to the can?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNgBf6VQbaY
youtube.com/watch?v=wyqmcRt-fDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First off he's Felch
Second that cunt woulda stabbed Tones in the back first chance
He's a filthy mongrel dog

The whoer

>this fucking quality
what the fuck?

This desu senpai. I found it nice of Tony that he didn't just whack him.

Youll get over it

/thread
Dude was literally a wild dog that wouldn't learn new rules/tricks.

You won't though. I recently watched season 1 and even if season 2 was a huge step forward in terms of cinematography it already looked great.

Ralphie's death

You don't fuck with a man's ride.

when milfy didn't tell tony about the rapist

this
I was hoping she broke down mid therapy and let it out. then tony went fucking mental and brutalized the guy.

youre wrong OP, that guy was an wanker, he didnt listen and respect what things had become, he was stuck in the past and if he didn't modernize he would've got them all killed or thrown in jail, they respected him though and only had him put away in old peoples jail instead of killing him.

it was a preemptive maneuver, he would have eventually turned into another ritchie aprile

FPBP.

Feech got off lightly considering he constantly undermined Tony's authority.

It's not because he was a liability because he was old school, it was because Tony was still a kid when Feech when inside and therefore didn't adjust, didn't recognise Tony as the top dog.

Tony is the definition of alpha. He offs anyone who threatens his power.

>this
>I was hoping she broke down mid therapy and let it out. then tony went fucking mental and brutalized the guy
But that's exactly why Sopranos is the undisputed GOAT series. What you wanted is such a spoon-feeding Hollyjew cliche, and Chase fucking LOATHES those, he liked his audiences to "suffer".

Tony really only was throwing Feech scraps though imo.

Hence the final ending.

yea I understand that. still made me pissed though that nothing happened. but yea made me appreciate that Its different and unique

Furio pussying off

killing adriana off screen
I feel like she deserved a screen death

Remember the Russian guy? I remember the old HBO forums and pre-season predictions, and even for Season 6 they were still talking about a possible Russian guy comeback from Pine Barrens, LOL. Keep in mind the top villain Ralph Cifaretto got offed in fucking Episode 9 out of 13 in Season 4 and keep in mind the Pussy the Rat resolution in Funhouse came from fucking fever dreams, not some actual investigation/crook work, goddamn it The Sopranos were something else.

Something with Janice. What a cunt.

and how chrissy was killed off at the start of some random episode.
that came out of nowhere.

Sopranos tended to do shit at random times instead of leaving it a cliffhanger or doing it last 5 minutes. it was fucking great. I wish there was more

should have swapped it with jackie jrs death. his was really shoddily edited

she basically got an on screen death

they gave her the camera up until the trigger was pulled. Letting her realize she was fucked was a great scene in itself

nah I thought his death was fine, he was the young arrogant guy who thought he knew everything, then got done so easily. suited his character.

I thought she was a good actor and coudve pulled off an on screen ''i know im fucked'' death off really well.
I dont know I just feel like she was a pretty important character, and you were just expecting her to change the series (fbi and all that) then she dies off screen.
I mean you know when sil picks her up that she is gonna die, but it shouldve been onscreen, even if it was just her crawling and sil shooting her in the back

its pretty shit desu

>that recoil

oh yea the editing was a little slack. but how he died was fine.

this and adrianas were both on screen deaths

the blackfish from GoT(ohhh noo the horror such a pleb show wahhhhh yeah we get it) was an actual off screen death

nah too many people thought adriana was alive, or would be coming back (not as a ghost in carmella's dream thing) lots of people I know thought she was just wounded, and sil wouldnt actually do it, so he wounded her and warned her never to come back or some shit

Spoons

those people would have been dumb retards then

youtube.com/watch?v=mNgBf6VQbaY

Sil walking off camera shooting is better than some cheesy 24 style shot of her body jiggling with bloodpacks going off

dont get me wrong the scene is brilliant. but I just feel she had the ability to pull off a better more emotional death.

I think they thought that because by that point Sopranos was a wild card and you couldnt tell who would live and who would die.

I'll never forget the first time watching that episode, especially that sequence. GOAT quote from earlier "this is the guy Adriana, my uncle Tony, the guy I'm going to hell for".

"It's a thankless job". John Sacrimoni had the best arc.
youtube.com/watch?v=wyqmcRt-fDA