Eternal /got/ general

Lyanna Stark edition

post best lyanna

hourly reminder that you will never fuck ______

DAILY REMINDER WE WILL SEE STANNIS'S FLAYED DEAD BODY NEXT EPISODE
STANNISFAGS BTFO
FUCK ALL STANNISFAGGIES

I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSILE

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

4th for azor ahotpie

Azor Oberyn!

When will the Dorne arc return? That was one of my favorite parts of the show.

Of all the things to be upset about, I am grieving that Essie Davis's character didn't get more screen time. I was more excited to see her than Ian McShane.

nth for fight against the necromancer vs man of resurrection

>BWB will be a dull plot device to save main characters in the moment of need only to get stupidly killed after

>Beric and Thoros are kill

minutely reminder thar cleganebowl is cancelled

Nth for qt Lyanna

Daily reminder that Area survived 4 stabs to the stomach and Roose Bolton died from a single one while wearing leather armor.

If he exists, how do you imagine R'hllor to look like?

Who would win in a fight

No honor Bronn or Jorah trying to sleep with Danys

women are stronger goy

A gayer version of this.

Waif and Arya scene was terrible.
Also, cleganebowl next episode?

pic related

>godlike entity
>looking

cute and skinny with red hair that smells like strawberries ;3

>he

are you and I watching the same tv show? The 7 are all women, R'hllor is also a women. hence the period priestesses swarming the lands

literally a campfire

Jorah actually won a joust once, being pretty mediocre with a sword. Was doing is for a girl he liked when he was young. And he killed a blood rider for Dany, so his cuckoldry gives him hella boost.
Jorah without a doubt.

1st for Night's Queen

Jorah when his libido is in full throttle is unstoppable. If it meant he could end up in Dany's bed he'd be able to kill the Snakes, Brienne, Arya, Ramsay, all Twenty Good Men and the White Walkers.

Bran=R'hllor
prove me wrong

So, is there a reason every fucking character thats had more than 2 scenes gets an off-screen death lately?

>The 7 are all women
even the Father? get outta here nigga.

List of Freys who have died so far
>Stevron
>Ryman
>Tion
>Jinglebells Aegon
>Cleos
>Petyr Pimple
>Merrett
>Rhaegar
>Symond
>Jared
>Little Walder
>Aenys
Freys currently in immediate danger
>Hosteen
>Black Walder
>Big Walder
>Rosilin
>Gatehouse Amie
>Thicc Walda (Dead in show, along with Walder Bolton and her husbando Roose)
>Edwyn
Has any house suffered even half as much as the House of Frey? And still you have fat losers sitting at home trying to pass moral judgement on them, shameful.

cute!

see Bran is male, and a stark

you'll note what has happened to all the other male starks?

hes going to die, soon

daily reminder

i unironically thought this back when i still gave a shit. i can't even remember why now, feels good.

>He doesn't know about Tgirls.

Are we supposed to take Sansa seriously as a character at this point?

I will never get sick of scrolling past this webm, watching it, and moving on

yes. stop being so offensive with your nazi pronouns. Just because she is playing the role of a father doesnt make her a man

A QT!

nth for thumbnail

Morgoth. Westeros is actually the 5th Age of Middle-Earth.

No. She's the new Catelyn. An abrasive noble cunt who thinks she knows far more than she actually does. She hasn't done anything of note in 6 seasons besides helping kill her father and losing her virginity.

This tbhfam

Me too, she was so lovely.

HI LAD!

JOOOOOOOOOOON!

if could have been an ancient powerful shadowbinder that ascended to godhood upon death

WHERE IS MY ARMY JON, YOU"VE PROMISED ME AN ARMY

>be atheist
>completely convince the reader that R'Hllor exists and is based as fuck

ya blew it

Jessy as Lyanna when?

Nice

>She will never welcome you with that smile as you return home after a hard day of work.

Why live?

Ramsays face when
>His army barely beats wildings and 62 BearMen
>When Jon Snow is beating him and he forgot to take his shirt off with double daggers
>When he realizes his dad was right and he should have played defensively instead or opening up winterfell

Roose would have won. Unless The Vale has some great siege weapons and/or Jon does. Even if they could last the cold, they could barely touch Roose.

Though Roose would eventually get cucked anyway.

Literally the most cutable character in the series.
She just goes around... looking at things... she gets married to someone... and again... and then she tries to be stronk but not really...
Jesus. Even Dany and Arya are better.

but remember:

See Davos to Sansa, re Jon: He's not a stark
Sansa: but I am

aka: Sansa will be KoN or somehow LoN/WoN (lord/warden) by seasons end

so either alliance with Daenerys or going it alone like the brave, intelligent strategic genius she has repeatedly shown herself yo be

(i dont even watch this shit anymore. if you are 'male' and still do so, you've got a) no taste and b) are probably a feminist

luckily he operates outside of time and space, so that even if that were true, it wouldn't matter

>magic/ sorcerers exist
>rhllor priests are somehow different from regular sorcerers and prove god is real

Why did Ramsay even leave Winterhell? Clearly Jon has no siege weapons. Why even bother going outside?

Freys are fucking shits. Wildings have more class and skill. Walder is a cunt. His sons are niggers. Thier only power was the Lannisters. And Boltons. But Boltons will be gone soon and Lannisters are getting wildfired soon

So what's up with bran?
He was also supposed to learn things to become actually useful to the story, but instead he got his retarded hulk and mentor killed and now they have nowhere to go even though D&D pulled his uncle literally out of nowhere.

We've seen what R'hllor looks like, his existence is right there on Melly's shelf

fucking kek

Last episode had some pretty hilarious moments, I burst out laughing when Dany showed up outta nowhere looking like she just walked out of a beauty salon.

will my husbando Tommen survive this season?

>rhllor priests are somehow different from regular sorcerers and prove god is real
Thoros says that he wasn't even sure about the regular words he was saying when first resurrecting Beric. Besides res only works on certain people. Almost as if like there's a will behind it. This leads me to thinking that there's more to it.

>GoT character was supposed to learn things to become actually useful to the story

Tyrion
Stannis
Jamie
Arya
Sansa
Sand Sneks
Bravos in general
Faceless men

and ON AND ON AND ON

d&d are utter hacks

What does Ramsay want from Jon again?

Yes

>sand sneks appear once, kill the WEAK MEN and disappear forever

does the show portray ramsay as a rational individual?

Muh prophecy

his bride
don't be an idiot

in the Tv show fanfic, ramsey wants Sansa back so he can impregnate her, then kill her presumably

this way a bolton is legitimate King of the North. not complicated

So what are the odds that King's landing is going to go up in flames in episode 10?

A love that will melt the ice

Starks
>Still have Bran
>Still have Jon (will become legit lol)
>Rickon. May live. Leaks arent all real
>Arya is coming back
>Sansa is back
>Two direwolves leftv (before the budget)

Boltons
>Roose dead
>His one baby boy killed by a edge
>Wife dead
>Army about to get rekt next episode
>Lannisters dont like them anymore. Freys barely do.
>Ramsay about to get rekt
>People will turn against Boltons once Jon wins. Probably realizing "Oh this guy we followed is worse than the wildings"

Freys
>Walder old as shit.
>Kids are dumb as shit
>Poor peasants
>Probably dead in a generation or less

TFW Starks win, barely, but they win. Boltons and Freys will die slowly. Thier names wont exist soon

to come and see :D

waifs terminator running was fucking embarassing

It is known.

LEAKS FOR EPISODE 9

- It's a massacre. Jon's army gets absolutely destroyed by Ramsay, the Umbers and the Karstarks. (no Manderlys sighted)
- Jon and co get imprisoned by someone (not sure who)
- Jon, Sansa and Davos are in a dungeon
- Someone commands Davos to follow him
- Davos meets up with Ramsay and Wyman Manderly having a feast celebrating their victory
- Davos gets treated pretty well though he senses something fishy
- Manderly has a talk with him and has his famous speech (almost word for word from the books)
- Ramsay notices and starts to freak out
- Manderly commands to imprison Ramsay and kill all of his man (kind of Red Wedding-ish)
- Manderly frees Jon and co
- later there is the scene where the northern lords decide who should rule them (already got i leaked)
- Jon becomes King of the North

Targeryan
>brave Daenerys alive and well
>continues to rule like a fucking spastic, to background inspirational string music
>is clearly mad (to the audience and book readers)
>but isnt really mad (d&d)

this is the 'daenerys becomes the greatest queen ever to have lived' story. accept it

If Jon wants people to finally acknowledge the fact that the real war is the one between the living and the dead, why does he start a war of his own?

Does he want more wights in the NK army?

No Littlefinger Vale Army appearance btw

they killed off blackfish and they'll kill off rickon, trimming the fat

>people defend this
holy kek

Kinda pointless to make up fake spoilers at this point, user.
The preview shows the knights of the Vale charging into the battle.

Jon and the Vale still would have won, Wun Wun could still take down the gates

But the casualties on the Vale side would be much higher with all Bolton troops inside the castle, now the Vale can easily kill the smaller Bolton army in the field and easily storm the castle because there will hardly be any troops left in there and they'll be unprepared

If the Drowned God is real, what does he look like?

that's some shitty writing m8
why would they pull a deus ex manderly without even mentioning him at all

no need for it to be 1920x1080 bro, especially with all that action
would work better at 1280x720

because Winterfell is a goodplace to garrison for supplies and army, plus it wouldnt much be a threat if your own people are trying to kill you, so they're trying to take Witnerfell for control, people would listen to you more if you have something to show for it, so instead of taking Winterfell and claim war to the throne, they claim Winterfell and tell everybody that the night is coming

I'M LOOKING FOR ARYA CONNOR

Because he enjoys butchering Starks and for some reason has no clue that Robin Arryn dispatched an army to kill him

that's an "I SMELL NIGGERS" face if i ever saw one

again:

>a woman

delude yourself into thinking whatever you like mate, its pretty clear that in GoT brought to you by D&D, all the gods, all the heroes, all the brave strong characters - are female