Why are girl programmers always shown as punks with a bunch or tatoos?

Why are girl programmers always shown as punks with a bunch or tatoos?

They pretty much are.

most of them are actually like that

>web development is programming
reeeeeee

>phrase tattoo
reeeeee
I don't care about tats but hate those. how many times do you need to read it? once you finish reading something you usually stop focusing on it or move on to something else. I want to turn the page on her chest

Cause you kept complaining when they made hot girls hackers.

i appreciate the camera work but damn that's pretty on the nose there

How else would you know that she's a unique individual? By her words and actions? Pfft, as if.

I tried to keep the boner alive after watching the talmudic nose, i miserably failed

>i may not be perfect
then why'd you get a tattoo

it says "may i never be perfect" you illiterate goomba

well that makes sense, because she'll never be perfect because of her stupid tattoos

hack writers

oh

youre one of those

>That shot

B-but why?
Why director, why?
Why cameraman,why?

The girl programmers I went to school with were autistic hambeasts or asians

It is an important part of her character to know that pattern.

>hacker character
>doesnt wear a ski-mask while hacking

>tattoos

Like most troupes someone does it once in TV and everyone else just copies it.

Isn't that the qt from The Following? :3

Dont be that guy, you turbonerd

All of the female programmers I know are either chinese or indian and apart from their occupation are pretty normal and reserved.

>hacker character is anything but trench coat wearing edgelord or 90s radical skateboarding thrash metal dude

Dropped.

Statistically they're probably Chinese or Indian so probably not punks nor would they have a bunch of tattoos.

To compensate for the lack of a personality.

Because accessories = character

>I'm not like other girls
Said every woman ever

That's pretty much the norm. My last job before going freelance there were 5 girls and 4 guy on the team, me and another guy were the only ones without any visible piercings or tatoos.

Because its better than the quirky nerdy hacker girl character.

Dragon Tattoo didn't start it, but how huge a success it was probably made things worse.

All girls nowadays have a bunch of tattoos.

yes, she should be more popular

in real life (I am a programmer):

"typical" programmers (big software companies or telecommunications) - generally nondistinct and nowadays mostly indian and asian

"cool" programmers (web dev, game dev, startups) - most girls seem to have colored hair, tattoos or piercings etc. To be fair, guys in these companies also tend to have beards and generally be more concerned with their looks

sadly the culture really plays a big part and it seems the companies only hire you if you "have a good fit", which means you have to basically be a special snowflake

The world is a fucked up place.

Actually they're social retards and pretty ugly, but close enough.

This, they get special scholarships now just for being a girl majoring in compsci.
It basically attracts normy girls to a field they would otherwise not give a shit about