Why did it take a kids movie to sum up Islamaphobia better than any other movie or book?

Why did it take a kids movie to sum up Islamaphobia better than any other movie or book?

i wanna..
I WANNA..!

Phobia implies it's irrational

Zootopia was a falseflag though

being afraid of all Muslims is probably the most unintelligent trait of a human growing up today. How weak are you?

>Islamophobia
When will this meme end?

This. Your precious Islam killed 50 innocent faggots in Orlando.

So every crime committed by a Christian is a Christian crime?

I am not afraid of all Americans because you are gun nuts and some of you go on school shooting sprees.

I am not afraid of all christians because of the crusades.

Some people are afraid of ALL muslims.

Yeah you shouldn't dislike all muslims only 1.1 billion of them.

If it was an analogy of Islamaphobia the predators would all actually be a dangerous threat to Zootopia, which it turns out they're not. Obviously Muslims usually are.

The logic of a 12 years old

Only if its motivated by religion.

If a dude is Christian and kills someone it doesn't make it a Christian crime. When some protestant literalist firebombs an abortion clinic because of his religious beliefs that's a Christian crime.
I know its hard to liberals to understand.

>studies prove that over half of Muslim religion believe in various sharia law aspects such as honor killing, female circumcision, holy war, etc

>members of that religion are for dozens or hundreds of terrorist deaths in your country every year. Almost the sole source of terrorism in the western world

>it's ignorant to be prejudiced against them

How so?

Christianity doesn't have bits in their holy texts about how its the christian responsibility to wage war upon any non-christian, complete with details of heavenly rewards for such actions.

Yet westerners drone strike with impunity while waging illegitimate wars to make profits.

Why tar all Muslims with the same brush of murderer and fanatic when I am sure Westerners all support bombing of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran?

It is the most complete form of hypocrisy.

Hmm, pretty weak point here, Islamaphobia is the inherent irrational distrust of all muslims.

Isn't about men (ferals) and women (non ferals)?

Nice goalpost shifting.

Facts are 70% of all muslims are radical and Islam needs to be reformed because it has a severe violence problem, Muhammad.

>70% of all Muslims are radical

lol, if this was even 30% true, all of Britain, Germany, France, and the middle east would be in flames.

You are a complete moron.

You can be radical without blowing yourself up. It's about a mindset you retard.
Just like you can be a racist or homophobe without going out and physically assaulted shitskins and fags.

then why do you care? you're allowed to think stupid things. acting on them is different.

Zootopia is applicable to a lot of things besides Islamophobia/racism/whatever because it's message is indiscernible and both sides are 'oppressed' in some way. I still liked the movie, but the overall moral of the story was garbled and vague as not to point fingers at any individual group. It's just about general prejudice, radicalism and corruption within law enforcement.

Dude, get professional help.

wtf.

Because those people vote and breed and they sympathise with the ones that act.
It's always the violent minority that rules the non violent yet sympathising majority from Nazi Germany to the Soviet Union.

God you are retarded.
Dude, show where I am wrong or fuck off.

Are you afraid of Muslims?

>talks about the perils of the Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union
>while basically calling for some form of eugenics

not sure if actually this stupid or b&

No of current Islam because current Islam is cancer.
>saying Islam needs a reform is basically calling for some form of eugenics
Not sure it illiterate or retarded

>MUH ISLAM IS CANCER
>DON'T YOU KNOW I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO BE A PREJUDICED RAGING IDIOT

Lol

Haha, I don't understand the amount of doublethink it takes to call a group of people bloody murderous savages, while calling for them to be wiped out in the same sentence takes.

It is astounding.

Honestly, its been since 2001 and I am tired of this conversation. I think people should just be allowed to have soft bigotry. Now of course I won't try to actively hurt Muslims but it is my right not to like them. Trying to change my mind on this is the cancer killing society right now.

I really don't see any value in the religion and never met one I liked, they are very hypocritical and appears that no one Muslim is alike.

Lesbian Muslims, Muslims that want to kill lesbians, one Muslim drinks all the time, one wants to kill the drinkers. They are just not to be trusted. I demand the right to be able to not trust them. So what if I don't? I think living falsely to my true beliefs is worse than fear of Muslims.

This won't be good enough for some people, they'll tell me I am a trash person who needs to know its 2016.

I just want everyone to have the right to have preferences again, no you don't need to love Muslims just because its the "correct" thing.

Now just as long as it doesn't get psychotic and you just are saying you have a preference against them then I think its okay. If you have fantasies of killing them that is bad I guess.

Zootopia is a Christian movie btw.

Can you faggots stops turning Sup Forums into Sup Forums?

All religions are idiotic to a certain degree. But not equally.

Liking islam makes you a predujiced raging idiot, sorry, not liking it just makes you smart, sorry

>I think people should just be allowed to have soft bigotry
Stopped reading right there. Get help.

>no counter arguments oly ad hominem
Every time
>Haha, I don't understand the amount of doublethink it takes to call a group of people bloody murderous savages, while calling for them to be wiped out in the same sentence takes.
Nobody did that. But interesting that you would understand it that way.

It's false-flagging ironic ruse-men such as yourself that should get help.

Mudshit/black people strawmanning 101

>70825420
>says ad hominem
>when it's literally his entire "argument"

>stopped reading there

Sorry to break it to you, but the truth is that people should be to have whatever opinion they want and express them, no matter how much it hurts your feeling. You can have a seizure now.

You think people should be afraid and bigoted against others? You think that is a healthy way to live? Fuck. I feel sorry for you.

Except for all the facts in the pics which we should just ignore amirite

>I'm part of a religion (of peace) proven to be fueled by separatism and hatred, but stop oppressing me shitlord

should be free*

t-t-t-triggered

I simply think it's unhealthy that some idiot will take you seriously.
In Reddit, yes it's unsurprising. Here, not so much.

not really, interesting that the only thing you can come up to is the joke the opposition usually uses for you. You're not very smart are you?

you haven't listed a fact. you posted some storm/pol/ bullshit. or do you expect me to believe they did a Surveymonkey of all these 3rd world countries that muslims live in?

>only I'M allowed to be a raging ignoramus!

Case in point.

Is this movie any good?

MUH SEKRIT CLUB XD

>"smart" from coming from the frothing bigot labeling billions of people bigots

i live in shitskin country, these are fact :')

Yes, yes we get the joke. /got/ generals are cancer. What else is new?

>I have no idea how statistics work

Lel every retard basing his opinions on feelings ever.

Links are in the pics you can check it out if you weren't such a raging idiot blind to facts.

>afraid
I'm not "afraid" of shitskins, I hate them and I want them dead.

Yes, pretty much Nick nolte/Eddie Murphy's 48 hours with talking animals.

If its done in the name of religion yes, you retarded feral.

>facts
"Factillians" are the absolute cancer of society. You can't even have a discussion without being attacked by "Where's the Facts?". The Facts aren't there because they've been manipulated by political and financial gains. If Factoids are your god, then you delude yourself with the religion of Factism, where your reality will be determined by the people who bought out the scientists that manipulate the "Facts". But people don't have real discussions anymore. They just exchange quoteonquoteonceagain "Facts"; it really is the pseudo-intellectuals favorite -- if not only -- form of communication. The few voices of wisdom have been drowned out in the cacophony of ignorant egalitarian semi-literate academics. There is no such thing as normal communication where people debate each other with intelligent talking points. Rebuttal has decayed into three different types: #1 "Where's the facts?", #2 "[insert witless jab here]", #3 "[insert off topic question here]"

>th-those numbers a-are fake

Every time

Muslims are inherently bigots. Ever opened the quran? Even the "moderate" muslims are still extremely harmful to western civilization. Does that make me a bigot not to like people who would like to see everything in the west burn to ashes? I understand you would think so, since your brain has no use for you, all you do is echo the bullshit you see on social media

If retards like you didn't make it about skin color maybe we'd get somewhere. The problem is SEMITIC RELIGION not ethnicity. Kurds and Sikhs are based, they hate Islam yet come from the same general part of the world.

Quit shooting yourself in the foot with this stormfaggotry.

>"Factillians" are the absolute cancer of society. You can't even have a discussion without being attacked by "Where's the Facts?". The Facts aren't there because they've been manipulated by political and financial gains. If Factoids are your god, then you delude yourself with the religion of Factism, where your reality will be determined by the people who bought out the scientists that manipulate the "Facts". But people don't have real discussions anymore. They just exchange quoteonquoteonceagain "Facts"; it really is the pseudo-intellectuals favorite -- if not only -- form of communication. The few voices of wisdom have been drowned out in the cacophony of ignorant egalitarian semi-literate academics. There is no such thing as normal communication where people debate each other with intelligent talking points. Rebuttal has decayed into three different types: #1 "Where's the facts?", #2 "[insert witless jab here]", #3 "[insert off topic question here]"
Nice OPINION fag

this movie is about white genocide

>predators are strong and provide for themselves
>prey live off the land and have no formal responsibility
>over time, the predators unwittingly accepted the prey into their society
>the prey began to outnumber the predators because they mated faster, eventually reaching 10:1 ratios

fast forward

>bellweather (the jews) slithers her way into a position of power and curates a false flag with the sole intention of evoking enough of a response to kick the remaining predators out of their homeland

It's Ramadhan. Can we not?

daily reminder

And here we have the world today. I don't like those facts so they're not facts. If muslim people continue to refuse the self awareness that comes with dealing with realizing that your religion influences evil, your suffering will only grow. There is only so far a population will take being beaten down. Just look at the surge for trump. White western people are starting to get fed up with having the world they and their ancestors built being destroyed both physically and ideologically by you and people like you. The day will come when a choice must be made on your part and the consequences of said choice are on you and you only.

>western civilization.

Again hypocrisy is not going to do any good, we can't denounce Muslim bigotry without doing away with Christian and Jewish bigotry. Or they will never shut the fuck up with this shit

>Why did it take a kids movie to sum up Islam better than any other movie or book?
I dunno OP

I'm eating ribs what are you having?

Just started watching this show few months ago. I watch an episode every now and then. Literally just watched this one last night. And I've never seen this image before. Wtf m8

>The problem is SEMITIC RELIGION not ethnicity.

This. Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all the same cancer. The Judeosubmissive religions are killing the west and the world.

Ironically, Hindus are some of the only ones actively fighting back.

I'm fasting to get closer to my Creator, and to empathize with the poor

Truly, there is nothing worse in the world than Islam.

Ham sandwich in my mouth right now. I hope you pass out from being stupid for a book and black cube from over a thousand years ago faggot.

>and to empathize with the poor

Why not stop being rich?

except christianity was the reform judaism desperately needed, weeding out the fiscal corruption of the kikes

then islam came around and reinserted that corruption in the form of violence

The enlightenment happened despite Christianity not because of it.

Get really close. Just go all the way. Don't eat or drink for the whole month and you'll meet.

Christianity got vetted through Hellenization at least. The other two are still as backwards as they always have been.

Why is naziphobia not a thing yet?

Proof that both sides are cherrypicking stone age retards that need to be culled. While you people are wallowing in filth fighting over which 2000 y/o desert cult is better, the Jews or Asians will sneak up behind the west and rape it until it's balls fall off.

yes yes yes Samir Bint Katir all religions suck thats why all you christians should leave christianty and become athiest meanwhile we breed like rabbits and force people to convert to Islam. proud of you son you get 2 haj puddings tonight for dinner.

>christian and bigotry
Christian religion do not solely represent western civilization. Also christian bigotry, is a small, non important and intern problem. Christian bigotry isn't harmful to other societies and civilization (even though there are exceptions, but i'm mainly talking about the west and first world countries). So the comparison isn't to make. I won't defend jewish religion since its partly what's destroying western civilization

Allah (swt) will judge you for that remark

I'm not