imdb.com/title/tt2974050/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nate Higgers

what did he do in that 40yr gap?

Nate Higgers

>Nate Higgers

Fucking kek, most I've laughed on Sup Forums in a long time

imdb.com/name/nm7902780/

>Jordan Blaine Levy (also known as Hoardin Jordan Levy), is a Russian-American actor known for his role in 1968's science fiction classic, 2001: a space odyssey (1968). Jordan provided his voice talents for the film and acted as the, Monolith Breathing. Jordan's abnormally large lungs allow him to breath much louder than most people. Jordan's friend, Asa Gander, who was a crew member on 2001: a space odyssey, told Stanley Kubrick about Jordan's strange breathing talent. Stanley Kubrick called Jordan and convinced him to put his breathe to good use. Jordan's breathing can be heard in various different scenes in Kubrick's masterpiece all of which involve the monolith. Three years prior to Jordan's acting debut, he was married to German finger model, Logan Mielcusny. While, Jordan claims not to have officially married Logan, records show that his marriage was official. The two remain, under law, married today. However, Jordan claims he has not spoken to her except for occasionally on the telephone. During the 1970's and 1980's, a number of twenty women made claims that Jordan Levy was the father of their children. Jordan disregards these women's claims and no action has been taken to prove the children are Jordan's. Jordan Levy lives in Los Angeles, California, with his dog Sammy. His last film appearance was in the anti-bullying film: Cool Cat Saves the Kids (2015).

>- IMDb Mini Biography By: Harris Altherr (child psychologist)

What the fuck?

>His last film appearance was in the anti-bullying film: Cool Cat Saves the Kids (2015).

imdb.com/title/tt2974050/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

>122 out of 176 people found the following review useful:
>One of the most beautiful and artistic films of all time. Better than "The Godfather" in every way. Makes "Lawrence of Arabia" look like "Birdemic". At the end, I cried through the ending credits because of the beauty of the ending. The film's acting makes Daniel-Day Lewis' work seem pathetic. The realism packed into the performance of the complex character Butch the Bully really affects the audience emotionally. This movie makes me hate Scorsese, "Goodfellas", more like "Badfellas"! "Taxi Driver", more like "BADxi Driver"! Don't get me started on "Raging Bull"...

>The film ranks up with films like "Citizen Kane" and "Casablanca" in its excellence! Federico Fellini and Ingmar Bergman must be crying that they didn't accomplish a collaboration to make this film. "The Seventh Seal" is so bad compared to this, I mean where were the seals! I'm serious, that movie is really bad. But "Cool Cat"!

>I say that this film should be in the IMDb top TEN films of all time! Let alone the 250 greatest! "The Shawshank Redemption" at #1, really? I used to love that movie, but after witnessing "Cool Cat"? I'd rather be cursed into an eternal sleep then ever MENTION that film again

>And that was my totally honest review of "Cool Cat", no trolls in sight!

>Nate Higgers

You cant make that stuff up LOL

>Nate Higgers

What did he mean by this?

>Nate Higgers

>Rebelious Jew #7
>Nate Higgers

>Nate Higgers

>Nate Higgers

My god, I'm fucking dying

>Rebellious Jew #7
>Nate Higgers

LMAO LE EPICLY FUNNY REACTION IMAGE THREAD XDD CAPP'D ARCHIVE THIS SHIT BOYS ONLY 3 MORE VOTES TO GO!!!!!

dis!!!!!

I have already posted but damn
>Nate Higgers

>bump

>voting to archive

made so much more sense. there used to be a collection of amazing threads to browse through for hours. some genuinely great content could be saved forever. now since everything is saved its overkill and lost all its magic.

bigger is not better

>Nate Higgers

Made my night, thanks OP

hOLY SHIT look how hard i shitpost LOLOLOL AHA HABAHA AHAAHH I AM shtposting RIGHT NOW haha ha haHA AHA HA haha I JUST MADE a pointless post with NO VALUE = SHITPOSTING

>they haven't heard of Nate Higgers until now

I think I know what I'm naming my next Dark Souls character.

go back to your board you fucking Sup Forums shit

Sup Forums? Ok, I will.

>kids movie
>nate higgers

I loved the nate higgers part of sharkboy and lavagirl, his back and forth with digger nick was great.

I really thought Kew Jiller and Pite Whower were a little over the top, though.

>Nate Higgers

Didn't Eric Roberts do a piece with Cool Cat?

How deep does this rabbit hole go?